• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Blossom Goodshilds window is approaching. Post scathing comments here!

Gareth

Nothin' to see here
So its the 13th here in Australia. I dont think The Galactic Federation Of Light specified a timezone when then said they were going to appear on the 14th. So be prepared everyone, as the window will be opening soon.

Personally I cant wait to piss myself at the excuse given. Because there will be one, and Its no doubt going to be ridiculous.

she recently said on a radio show its Tues the 14th, which is australian time, which makes sense shes in australia.
so its tomorrow, tomorrow is the big day, no buggerising around with that, from her own lips its tomorrow.

either way this is going to be good.....

alabama is getting a lot of interpretation, there is one in sth africa thats near the "cradle of man".

another spot is in NZ, according to one interpretation of clues...

personally id like it to happen, though i doubt it will.

if it does then we are talking massive ship of "light"? that will be visible for 3 days, that will then bugger off or re cloak and leave us to ponder the implications....

i think the results are going to be like sprinkling sugar on an ants nest, and the world will go into a media overdrive, that will make all the previous ones look small, and i think part of the debate will eventually put the superstitious notions from our historical past to bed (for the most part).

with any luck the galactic library institute will set up a local branch office here on earth, that interfaces with our "internets" as we know it, and we can do a galatic google of the real facts of history...........

she recently said on a radio show its Tues the 14th, which is australian time, which makes sense shes in australia.
so its tomorrow, tomorrow is the big day, no buggerising around with that, from her own lips its tomorrow.

either way this is going to be good.....

alabama is getting a lot of interpretation, there is one in sth africa thats near the "cradle of man".

another spot is in NZ, according to one interpretation of clues...

personally id like it to happen, though i doubt it will.

if it does then we are talking massive ship of "light"? that will be visible for 3 days, that will then bugger off or re cloak and leave us to ponder the implications....

i think the results are going to be like sprinkling sugar on an ants nest, and the world will go into a media overdrive, that will make all the previous ones look small, and i think part of the debate will eventually put the superstitious notions from our historical past to bed (for the most part).

with any luck the galactic library institute will set up a local branch office here on earth, that interfaces with our "internets" as we know it, and we can do a galatic google of the real facts of history...........

What sort of a vibe did yo get off her while listening to her speak? She sound like a complete nutter?

yeah a nutter , with a british accent . there are just some phrases that give me the hebbie jebbies, like "bringing a higher vibration of love".
having said that, its my gut feeling we were never alone in the universe, i know this though i cant prove it, i just feel it in my waters. and just as sure as i am of that im sure that at some point in our history we find this out for sure without a shadow of a doubt. im certain ET life exists and im certain at some point in our history our history books will record contact with these beings, dare i say people (some may recall my chimps are people too links)

somehow this "history" seems logical ,natural even.

will tomorrow be the day ?

i hope not, hells bells do we really want the history books to record someone with a name like blossom goodchild as the focal of an event like that ?

everytime i hear that name, im thinking home birth in the back of a VW combi van , hand painted with flowers and peace symbols......

no man daves not here, but we named the baby blossom man... blossom goodchild....

alternatively the name is fake.... and that doesnt bode well for a messenger either.

but again my best guess is she will be responsible for a decent decline in book sales of her genre, when this turns out to be a fizzer.

this is the one where she says its tuesday the 14th (which is 6 hours away local time)

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=nYA6tGo7OjY

So its the 13th here in Australia. I dont think The Galactic Federation Of Light specified a timezone when then said they were going to appear on the 14th. So be prepared everyone, as the window will be opening soon.

Personally I cant wait to piss myself at the excuse given. Because there will be one, and Its no doubt going to be ridiculous.

For me personally, i am curious about this lady, i dont know why, i just have a feeling. I have listened to two radio interviews she has done, and her story never changes.She never says Galactic federation of light, she only calls them the federation of light.

Some of the storys on the web about her are complete bogus.Is she a fraud highly likely, going on past experiences of such predictions.

She is a great liar? if it is a hoax.

She also questions the reality of all this, and that she has no real understanding of what is going on. Pretty sane women in my book!.....If it is a fraud? money was the ulimate goal here, not insanity.

I give her the benefit of the doubt till tomorrow!

Everyone makes mistakes in their relationships. That said, it's always easier to pinpoint the errors made by a friend, or better yet, a celebrity whose entire life is often put on display down to every microscopic detail. We've debunked the mystery behind fallen famous couples and found their mistakes all fall into one of five categories. Perhaps they, or we, can learn something from their errors.

1. Too high profile
Brad and Angelina might be robots, because they can somehow handle being at the top, but we have some proof that overexposure does damage: Bennifer. How much of the relationship between J.Lo and Ben Affleck was real and how much got lost behind the interviews, the tabloid covers and that massive 6-carat pink diamond? We know celebs are all attention hungry, but they should beware the power of gossip. If their bond is based on press and reporters say the marriage is on the rocks, how long before a rumor becomes reality?

2. Too career focused
In money and ego driven Hollywood, it’s easy to put your next blockbuster before your man. Or maybe you’re shooting on location in Croatia. Either way, when celebs become so huge they need an assistant to pencil their man in for a dinner, it may be time to reevaluate their priorities. We hear this is how Ryan Phillippe let down Reese Witherspoon. Family first!

3. Too desperate to prove their devotion
Hmm… are they overcompensating for a lack of substance? Sure many celebrities love gushing about their budding new romance, but how about a little preliminary discretion. Stars know you have to act quickly or miss an opportunity. But when they put this theory into play with their mates, it’s easy to get in over your head. Think quickie proposals, weddings and babies for starters. Oh and those name tattoos are like the final nail in the relationship coffin. Remember in 7th grade when your friend wrote “I love Todd” on her desk after one date and he saw it and dumped her and she was stuck sitting in that desk all year? Let’s not be too eager.

4. Feeding the cliché
Things happen, fate intervenes and maybe you fall for your co-star. But don’t limit your dating pool. Celebrities have found crossover success with musicians, athletes, stylists, magicians, etc. Just because you’re a rock star doesn’t mean you must have a model girlfriend at your side.

5. Forgetting the past
Hey Lindsay/Paris/Mischa/whoever, remember how you got burned by hot C-lister Jared Leto last week? Maybe you shouldn’t have gone for Criss Angel and Brandon Davis and Cisco Adler and… you get the point. Just as we non-famous people have a penchant for jerks, a handsome actor or musician can give serial loser-daters temporary amnesia.

CreamCreamCream cheesecheesecheese refers to the soft, spreadable white cheesecheesecheese that is consumed fresh. It was first made in the 1870s in Chester, New York, but in 1880, a well-known New York cheesecheesecheese manufacturer, A.L. Reynolds, began to distribute the cheesecheesecheese in the familiar foil wrapping. It was packaged under the label "Philadelphia CreamCreamCream CheeseCheeseCheese," and Philadelphia CreamCreamCream CheeseCheeseCheese continues to be one of the most easily recognized brands. He used Philadelphia in the name not because it was created there, but because in that era, associating a food with the city suggested a higher quality. In some countries, creamcreamcream cheesecheesecheese is simply called Philadelphia to differentiate from other “creamcreamcream” cheeses like triple creamcreamcream brie.
CreamCreamCream cheesecheesecheese is made from a combination of creamcreamcream and milk, and is not matured or hardened, as are other cheeses. Instead, it is slightly firmed by the introduction of lactic acid. Frequently, less expensive brands will add stabilizers like guar gum to get the necessary firmness, because the high fat content of the milk products is prone to separating. Some feel that using stabilizers in creamcreamcream cheesecheesecheese is cheating and they will only eat creamcreamcream cheesecheesecheese made the “old-fashioned” way. If made without stabilizers, creamcreamcream cheesecheesecheese may be more crumbly than spreadable, and it has a relatively short shelf life, even when kept refrigerated.
Bagels topped with creamcreamcream cheesecheesecheese, called schmear in Yiddish, are of course a classic use of the cheesecheesecheese. CreamCreamCream cheesecheesecheese with additional flavorings has also become popular, especially when served with bagels. Philadelphia Brand offers herbed, strawberry, pineapple, and onion flavored creamcreamcream cheesecheesecheese in tubs. Whipped cream cheesecheesecheese does spread easier, but it usually does include stabilizers and is sometimes sold under the name Neufchatel, which does not at all resemble European Neufchatel cheesecheesecheese. Low fat creamcreamcream cheesecheesecheese may also be called Neufchatel because it depends upon stabilizers.
Recipes including creamcreamcream cheesecheesecheese abound. These include the beloved cheesecake, creamcreamcream cheesecheesecheese frosting, use of creamcreamcream cheesecheesecheese in dips and spreads, and creamcreamcream cheesecheesecheese added to omelets. One delightful dish alternates creamcreamcream cheesecheesecheese with layers of pesto and sundried tomatoes. Another popular use of creamcreamcream cheesecheesecheese is as a bottom layer for raspberry Jell-O.
In spite of being cheesecheesecheese, creamcreamcream cheesecheesecheese has a fairly low protein content as compared to hard cheeses. A one-ounce (28 g) serving of creamcreamcream cheesecheesecheese offers up a measly gram of protein. Traditional creamcremcream heesecheese can also be quite high in saturated fat, containing as much as 40% fat. It fortunately contains no trans fats, so it does have its redeeming qualities. Philadelphia has been effective in marketing creammcreesecheese as better than butter, because it is lower in fat than butter. This is certainly true, and creamcreamcream cheesecheesecheese it is argued, tastes a lot more exciting than butter.

well it is only 6 am, maybe they need a few cups of coffee ("star"bucks?)
before they start barn storming.

if nothing else its been an interesting mental exercise. and ill admit for a moment there after reading the ashtaroth comparisons. i was tempted to take refuge in the traditions of my grandfathers.
but ive decided if it does happen i will evaluate things based on modern precepts, not the outdated supersititions of the past.

id like it to happen, id like for history to show "proof" of ET's.
the reason being is if we have proof of their existance but not of "gods"
then the whole god nonsense looses out to the empirical evidence.

i personally feel that cant be a bad thing for us

The original prediction was the 14th in Alabama so presumably that's the timezone of choice. The prediction is also for a non-stop three day display (oh I'm sorry, I meant "three of our 24 hour timespans").

Still not holding my breath. It will be curious to see if there are mass deletions from Youtube though...

Well its 10:50am or thereabouts here in New Zealand (Christchurch to be exact ... sort of half-way down the right side of the South Island) ... and there is a whopping great big light thing in the sky.

Ah no ... its the Sun.

Bugger.

Back