• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Black Triangles. . .Really a Prototype?

Noanswers

Skilled Investigator
Forgive me for not posting this on the now biblical length BT thread, but I wanted to hear everyone's thoughts.

I was standing out on a desert road tonight, in the middle of nowhere, pondering once again the numerous sightings of these things (yes, I think of you guys all time).

It hit me that if one were to pass a mere hundred yards away and a hundred yards up, I'd never know it. The "stealth" nature of these aircraft (from relaible witnesses) indicates that unless they are directly over the observer, or operating with the running-lights on, one would never know they are there. While I really do remain agnostic on the damn things, I don't think it's going over-board to claim that they wish to be seen. If this were some junket to collect soil samples, clearly they could make their rounds with little or no detection. If they are some sort of high-end, "let me massage your tax dollars" aircraft, they could do the same.
I go back to some sort of control mechanism, ours or theirs (whatever the "theirs" is). But it isn't as simple as has been proposed historically.

Noanswers said:
Forgive me for not posting this on the now biblical length BT thread, but I wanted to hear everyone's thoughts.

I was standing out on a desert road tonight, in the middle of nowhere, pondering once again the numerous sightings of these things (yes, I think of you guys all time).

It hit me that if one were to pass a mere hundred yards away and a hundred yards up, I'd never know it. The "stealth" nature of these aircraft (from relaible witnesses) indicates that unless they are directly over the observer, or operating with the running-lights on, one would never know they are there. While I really do remain agnostic on the damn things, I don't think it's going over-board to claim that they wish to be seen. If this were some junket to collect soil samples, clearly they could make their rounds with little or no detection. If they are some sort of high-end, "let me massage your tax dollars" aircraft, they could do the same.
I go back to some sort of control mechanism, ours or theirs (whatever the "theirs" is). But it isn't as simple as has been proposed historically.

May I chime in :p ?

First of all, lucky you, to be where you can go hang out on a lonely, desert road! Black Triangles or no black triangles, there's nothing like the bright milky-way galaxy above you on a dark night, in the desert. Nothing like it.

I'm with you. I don't really think it is simple. I think what you're saying is right on target. The behavior of black triangles, makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. They are stealthy, because they are almost always undetected by radar, and virtually invisible as you've postulated. They are also quite "unstealthy", becaue there they are, right out in the wide open, as Leonard David described it, an "open, brazen" deployment. Do they wish to be seen? It would seem so, if you ask the folks who have seen them. Are they inter-stellar biologists out checking fault lines and gathering their data? That would make sense. If so, then why the detection? Yeah! What the fuh? I agree. You would think they'd know how, well enough, to stay out of sight from us pesky ants. And if they are ours, if they are "terrestrial" military, well none of this makes any sense at all either. There is no historical reference to black-ops craft hovering around over apartment complexes and parking lots, as a method of disclosure for the next war. So, why is it so? Again, none of this makes any sense.

But, I think the thing I admire most about you, NoAnswers, is the fact that you are pondering this puzzle with such vigor, and that you're not hail-bent on picking one answer over the other, and then digging your heels in, as so many people do. I think I feel the exact same way. I appreciate you asking the questions, for the sake of asking them. Especially, on this subject.

Give me a ring on 8-12-07, at the peak of the Perseid Meteor Shower. I'll meet you out on that desert road, so we can hang out, watch the show, and hunt for BT's together!

Cheers, N.A. :cool: 2Cool4U :cool:

Thanks for the nice comments, Tom.
I really am perplexed. So much of it goes back to what a lot of Vallee has worked on (I know, I know, enough Vallee). The whole thing (UFO sightings and living being encounters) seems to exist in the absurd.

I was coming through an absolutely magnificent desert valley again this afternoon, when it occurred to me that whatever/whoever these things are, they would have detailed information on all habitable areas and would never need to be seen, should they choose not to be. Much as you noted, their "stealty-ness" would allow them to navigate my desert environ w/out detection. In addition, much like environmentalists envision animal highways connecting refuges, these craft's pilots would be able to move from one "empty" area to another by following paths of least habitation.

Call me dumb, but Illinois doesn't fit this description.

One of the aspects of the whole UFO sighting that has always struck me as "absurd" is the idea that these craft (not just triangles) have friggin' running lights! Now let's go with the ETH for a moment, some civilization can traverse light years, possibly crossing through worm-holes, can evade super-sonic jets and has been seen to have craft that can move at fantastic speeds only to do a 90 degree turn. . .and they really need to worry about another craft hitting them? Nope. . .there's more to this. Maybe something we can't even understand.
The same would of course apply to interdemensional craft.
I've really got to find the time to dig into that NICAP collection. I wonder how far back sightings of Tri's go and if they've changed in any fundemental way.
It seems somewhat safe to assume that something akin to the European sightings of the 90's is going on in the US now. I'm beyond thinking any great awakening is about to occurr. I'll just sit back and watch, file away some data, and try and come up with something.
By the way- have you ever heard of a case of "alien" interaction or supposed abduction associated with Triangles? Seems to me I've never seen the two linked.
Ah, have you read Whitley Strieber's book "Grays". Within the fictional contex of the novel, the triangles are black-op projects that project what is above them on the underside of the craft.

I'll be out there in August, Tom. Looking up, pondering my own tiny existance. I'll bring tons of cold drinks- should be around 110 here in Mid-Aug. I'll give you a call, we can go hang out with the Coyotes, snakes and such.:)

Tom-
I didn't see the note at the top, hence my negligence in congratualting you on your new position.
It is one you are no doubt highly qualified to oversee.

If I were to say prospose that the triangles were in fact giant pieces of pasta, piloted by Chef Boyardee. . . would that get me kicked off?
Sorry, bad joke :rolleyes:

Noanswers said:
Tom-
I didn't see the note at the top, hence my negligence in congratualting you on your new position.
It is one you are no doubt highly qualified to oversee.

If I were to say prospose that the triangles were in fact giant pieces of pasta, piloted by Chef Boyardee. . . would that get me kicked off?
Sorry, bad joke :rolleyes:

Perhaps now would be a great time to wield my mighty sword :p

Thanks for the congrats! I'm very excited about this. I'm right in the middle of doing our taxes, regrettably, after which, I'll post a response back to yours above.

Thanks again, NoAnwswers!
Sincerely, Tom

I think the black triangles belong to the grays personally, all of em.
This is because some abductions with multiple witnesses occurred with black triangles. Perhaps they are moving to the next stage of their plans and need to scope out terrain close up for some odd reason.
Perhaps they are taking a look up close and personal for a place to drop off their hybrid infiltrators. Why exactly they couldn't do that from 30 miles off the ground I don't have a guess..

Noanswers said:
...Call me dumb, but Illinois doesn't fit this description.

I would NEVER call you that, sir.

Okay, I'm game. Here's some speculation on my part:

If BT's were seen over the midwestern States, from 2-19-07 through 2-22-07, as I've postulated in the last report, then something IS interesting to them (whoever they are) about Illinois, et al. Perhaps a different approach might be to try to find a correlation with this prospective flap, as compared to others flaps around the world, at different times.

My sense is that it seems to be geographical. Someone could conduct a study, and look for those kind of connections. I'll bet you they're there. Furthermore, one other possible behavior pattern we can add to the BT's matrix is this: Do they come back? If a large black Boomerang flew over Phoenix in 1997, did it reappear several years later, in the same region? If so, why? If they are non-terrestrial, than it could be something geological. Something related to the Earth. Something that would need to span several years to study, or whatever it is they're doing.

Or, another possibility is people. Many posts to the board recently have expressed a conviction that the BT's are somehow connected to them personally. There's the "heat" or "radiation" or "missing time" or "static" experienced. This is all very subjective and based on testimonial only, but, BT's studying people could be another reason why they are hanging out near Chicago.

If they are military, then there could be lots of reasons there as well. Perhaps these craft are situated around specific bases. Perhaps they need certain terrain to conduct experiments with the Electro-Kinetic propulsion system, such as large, baren corn fields. Perhaps they are actually in deployment as we speak, and what we are seeing is the progression of some mass-movement towards the middle-east.

But, speculation's over on my part. I really just don't have any idea at all...Just like you, of course, I'm completely stumped and frustrated. I guess I'll have to go turn over more stones.

Noanswers said:
It seems somewhat safe to assume that something akin to the European sightings of the 90's is going on in the US now...

I think that's a safe assumption.

Noanswers said:
I'll be out there in August, Tom. Looking up, pondering my own tiny existance. I'll bring tons of cold drinks- should be around 110 here in Mid-Aug. I'll give you a call, we can go hang out with the Coyotes, snakes and such.:)

Let's do it!

The Hawk said:
Perhaps they are moving to the next stage of their plans and need to scope out terrain close up for some odd reason.
Perhaps they are taking a look up close and personal for a place to drop off their hybrid infiltrators. Why exactly they couldn't do that from 30 miles off the ground I don't have a guess..

Perhaps, indeed. Or, perhaps they are black ops stealth blimps, being deployed quietly, with millions of tons of military arsenal, as we gear up for the final battle over in Persia. Either scenario paints a grim picture, doesn't it :eek: .

Sound definately like new military aircraft to freak the comunists out, the cold war is not over until the over 10,000 nuclear missiles arn't pointed at us. the government releasing them to people on lonely desert roads is much more convincing, lucky you for been by the desert, maybe a few sleep outs are necesary.

Tom Levine said:
Perhaps, indeed. Or, perhaps they are black ops stealth blimps, being deployed quietly, with millions of tons of military arsenal, as we gear up for the final battle over in Persia.

Erm, they not acting very 'stealthy' though are they? An object 'the size of a football pitch' slowly floats a couple of hundred feet off the ground - you don't need radar to spot one them coming, do you?

Rick Deckard said:
Erm, they not acting very 'stealthy' though are they? An object 'the size of a football pitch' slowly floats a couple of hundred feet off the ground - you don't need radar to spot one them coming, do you?

It reminds me of the Belgian AF event. They wondered if it was some top secret American craft, but then were like, why the heck are they flying over our cities and playing cat and mouse games with our pilots? Hardly a way to keep it secret.

Some theorize that America wants the world to believe ETs are here, so they can get away with flying their top secret craft. Funny, on one hand they down play alien visitation and ufos, but on another (U2 spy plane) they are glad people think in terms of ufos, so they can use it as a decoy. They play both hands.

Hi all,

I didn't know where to jump in with this question, so hope you don't mind if I ask it here.

I have just finished reading most of Brian Desborough's book, "They Cast No Shadows." Has anyone read this book? If so, what do you make of his book? Desborough is a former aerospace engineer and claims he is the VP for some R&D company.

Desborough states that Lt. Philip J. Corso was one of the biggest disinformers out there. Corso claimed in his book, "The Day After Roswell," that our government acquired the science behind the fiber optics due to the back engineering of the craft(s) which landed in Roswell.

Brian states that this is a patent lie; that our government had the technology for fiber optics well before 1947.

On pg. 324, "The Day After Roswell," Corso states: "Most flying saucer information in the public domain is unfortunately false, thanks to disinformation groups such as the Aviary. One of the most blatant disinformers was the late Lt. Colonel Philip Corso. Shortly prior to his death, Corso claimed that the transistor and fiber optics technology was reverse engineered from the Roswell crash of a wedge shaped anti-gravitic craft in 1947 (purportedly shot down with a 12 Hertz infra-sonic cannon that had been captured from the Nazis). Corso's claim is patently false. In actuality, Alexander Graham Bell was experimenting with fiber optics technology in the late 19th century; the transistor was invented by Dr. Henry Moray in 1922, for use in his free energy device. He was refused a patent for his invention, which incorporated high purity germanium. Moray's transistor drawings and notes were given to a university on a confidential basis, and mysteriously ended up in Bell Labs - the same company which subsequently awarded a patent for the invention of the transistor. To add insult to injury, the patent attorney who wrote the Bell Labs patent application was the same person who had written Moray's transistor patent application several years earlier! Another solid state device which pre-dated the Roswell crash was an unique combination radio frequency detector, rectifier and amplifier developed by the American inventor Dr. Palmer Craig in 1925, which harnessed sufficient electricy from the cosmos to power a conventional tube radio."

Maybe this is too much information :rolleyes:, but given a very close relative told me that our government had technology which was like "magic" during the 1960's (he was in intelligence), it seems to me that Desborough is onto something.

I finished reading Desborough's book yesterday. IF what he states is true, then our government had back engineered this alien technology years before Roswell; in fact, by the 1930's, a lot of this technology was not only in our own government's hands, it was also in the hands of the Germans.

So...my black triangular craft sighting in 2004...may not be so magical after all...just government technology our government's had for years. Frightening, if true...

Noanswers said:

I agree with the sentiments made concerning the behavior of BT's. I have seen what I beleive may be a BT at night (near a major airport here in theUK)but only because of it's "running lights".Quite an unusual but in my moribund existance exicting experiance!
Being something of a Techi nerd I fixiated on what these "running lights" could be, one idea I'd like to share is that it could be one moving (rotating?)source of light as it appears behind some kind of venting ducts (from my perspective), this would fit neatly into the description I've seen found of the TR-3B, "astra" aircraft. In my sighting the lights were "running" left to right with the craft in a forward direction, this should mean the rotation of this source of light is actually anti-clockwise unless I'm seeing some kind of "wagon wheel" strobe effect ? and confirmed my theory and brought some closure to the experiance.
However the behaviour of these aircraft as in my case is very strange, why be seen at a major airport (although closed due to fog at the time) built up area ? now I know psychological wargames are a well attested form of covert operations but this seems quite arbitary. I've also noticed a trend in the posts concerning BT's accounts one is where witnesses notice "running lights" and one where they do not, are there perhaps 2 types of BT designs, ours and "theirs"? I would guess that the craft I saw or at least the lenghth of the running lights was 100 ft -150ft while accounts of BT's (belgium phoenix lights) displaying 3 white & one middle red light configuration, which I did not see perhaps becasue I was seeing the craft side on? are the size of football fields.
regards,
Kered

Thanks for the post, Kered:

Several of the NUFORC reports in February, 2007, pointed to strange and unusual lights being "chased" (I'll use that word loosely here) by military Jets, on two separate air bases, in the midwest, all within hours of eachother, heading in an eastward direction. Later that evening, farther south down the Eastern coastline, a witness observed jets and unusual lights over the Atlantic Ocean heading from the North to the South. now this is difficult to understand without graphics, which are posted in my journal, but it all corroborates. The Atlantic Ocean is to the east, of course. Did I mention, all these UFO reports occurred within hours of eachother?

This is significant to your point, because all of this was happening during a "flap" of sorts, of black triangles and rectangles, over the midwest US in 02-07. So, what I'm saying (in a rather wordy and lengthy fashion, sorry...) Is that black triangles are definitely associated with airbases. I don't know what that means, exactly. Said another way, that could mean a great many things.

As to your observation of the lights, I have a couple comments. First, one of the Shiloh police officers described the lights in such a great way, in that they shimmered like glass. Again, there's a link in my journal to the actual quote (don't feel like looking it up), but it fits well with your description in many ways...You are both attempting to describe something very hard to comprehend. Grabbing at adjectives, grasping for concepts to fit the observations. I love it. There's no one, right description. They're all meaningful in trying to understand these lights.

In addition, I'll make one more observation: Black Triangle sightings happen, exactly like yours: Over populated areas, following interstates, appearing somewhat ambivelant about being seen and/or noticed. It's hard to imagine these things drifting around up there without the rest of us noticing, but apparently, they do. Some of us notice. So, that you saw a black triangle near an airport means it's either a misidentified airplane, or you really did see a black triangle. You'll probably post back saying, it absolutely was not an airplane, right? Please do. That would be a good point to clarify. That would mean it's a black triangle? If so, then it fits. Its not hiding. It's deploying itself in an "open, brazen" way.

Okay, well one more point: I've also seen different descriptions on the matrix of the lights. Describing them as running lights, reminds me of Shiloh.

Sincerely, Tom

Kered said:
I agree with the sentiments made concerning the behavior of BT's. I have seen what I beleive may be a BT at night (near a major airport here in theUK)but only because of it's "running lights".Quite an unusual but in my moribund existance exicting experiance!
Being something of a Techi nerd I fixiated on what these "running lights" could be, one idea I'd like to share is that it could be one moving (rotating?)source of light as it appears behind some kind of venting ducts (from my perspective), this would fit neatly into the description I've seen found of the TR-3B, "astra" aircraft. In my sighting the lights were "running" left to right with the craft in a forward direction, this should mean the rotation of this source of light is actually anti-clockwise unless I'm seeing some kind of "wagon wheel" strobe effect ? and confirmed my theory and brought some closure to the experiance.
However the behaviour of these aircraft as in my case is very strange, why be seen at a major airport (although closed due to fog at the time) built up area ? now I know psychological wargames are a well attested form of covert operations but this seems quite arbitary. I've also noticed a trend in the posts concerning BT's accounts one is where witnesses notice "running lights" and one where they do not, are there perhaps 2 types of BT designs, ours and "theirs"? I would guess that the craft I saw or at least the lenghth of the running lights was 100 ft -150ft while accounts of BT's (belgium phoenix lights) displaying 3 white & one middle red light configuration, which I did not see perhaps becasue I was seeing the craft side on? are the size of football fields.
regards,
Kered

Hi Tom,
when I first saw lights coming onto the flight path as I was walking to the airport, I naturally assumed these were from a standard aircraft, however as the airport was fog bound - I could barley make out the roof tops of the airport complex the cloud ceiling was close to the 100's of feet at the time and the airport was closed (as I thought) - so my interest was naturally aroused.

However within seconds of averting my gaze towards this now apparent low flying "aircraft" I remember struggling to referance the "landing light" arrangement with what I've come to know so well i.e. wingtip red green navigation lights, the front wheel's powerful "head lights" , the red strobe belly light et all, with what I was seeing, which were simply not there, instead I was seeing something so utterly different, I would say that for the entire 2 min sighting this almost instinctive lack of visual referance compounded a growing feeling of complete bewilderment.
On returning home I confirmed that the airport in question was indeed still closed to traffic due to fog, which was itself very unusual (first time I've known it to happen in four years of living here) and would not open for another 2 days plus during this entire sighting their was no sound.

I realise that I should clarify what I mean by "running lights" ,

The best description would be to say that the motion seen was very similar to a section of tube strip lighting (the type you can have for decoration partys throw over xmas trees etc) this apparent effect was the sightings defining feature, and separates it out in my mind with normal aircraft (landing lights).
The motion of the light(s)were horizontal and moving left to right -in the direction of travel-there was about 2-3seconds gap between the start of each sequence and it seemed to have 6-7 breaks in that time (strobe effect) so it was quite a distinctive sight. I would also guess that the relative length as shown by the sequence would make it approx 150 ft, compared to aircraft I seen many times on that section of the approach, (if correct) up to the landing apron, so again it would have been about 400-500 ft away from me.
The apparent elevation seemed to be constant at just below cloud ceiling, although I accept that the intensity of the light sequence may have made it seem that way.
Thats all I saw, I did not discern a triangular shape or indeed any other shape from witnessing this bizarre sequence of lights, if the lights were "off" I would not have seen it at all, so I am assuming that from researching the internet this might be a TR-3B astra, but then again maybe not?
I leave it to you and your readers to make up your own minds, I hope I can bring through this description something of the wonder I was left with.:eek:

Hello Tom, I would like to put forward a couple of theory’s as to what may be behind the behaviour (MO) of the BT's. If we compare the basis for human behaviour as a general guide (sorry I don’t know of any other "intelligence"?) then psychologies body of knowledge states that behaviour is determined in large part by the world view of the actor; attitudes, perceptions etc. Mapping that general rule on to the behaviour of BT's -without recourse to emotive terminology such as brazen (after all they may be robotic)- may shed light -excuse the pun-on what we perceive as the arbitrary manner of their operationdeployment. Should they be a form of scout craft and it seems a reasonable assumption re: Carl Sagan in his TV series COSMOS on possible ET contact, then perhaps onboard AI is governing operational parameters, and so responses to actions we instigate e.g. the Shiloh police officer BT case whereby in chasing the craft with the police car beacon lights on, instigated a response from the BT craft as it changed it's previous heading and drew closer to the police car except now the BT's previous white running lights had changed to one now displaying multiple colours, as if in response!
I think that event is very telling.
Likewise BT craft gliding alongside freeways particularly around areas of population where urban industrial lighting seems to be a key factor? And in my own case of seeing one around a major international airport !
this moth like predilection to me is very reminiscent of artificial intelligence where repetitive actions are continually being updated to a central database and are dependant on stimulus being received (data) and then once updated, previous behaviours are then amended- so as to avoid replication of effort, by extension, if I am correct then over time the behaviours seen by BT's will become more "involved" i.e. like foxes (or coyotes) moving into town which as you stated seem almost brazen If they are being piloted by ET's then I would assume their mindset (if similar to ours and that is a very big if) is such that: 1. the perceived nonchalance is exactly that, they are owners of superior technology when compared to ours, and they know it (brazen) 2.They know the military will not engage with them in an overt manner.(whether by prior agreement or re: point #1) which is something of a counterfactual when they seem to be seeking an engagement when one is made re: the Shiloh police officer response. 3.They don't recognize human organisational constructs (military) hence only technological events places which demonstrate technology are worthy of investigation, as this is really what drives their MO, i.e. technical data > information > knowledge base to be built up over time. Well hopefully I didn’t bore too many people with my musings on this topic and hopefully something of worth may be in their! all the best , Kered

Noanswers said:
One of the aspects of the whole UFO sighting that has always struck me as "absurd" is the idea that these craft (not just triangles) have friggin' running lights!

There were no running lights on the black triangle that I saw. I was close enough to discern whether there would be such things (switched off or switched on) on the vehicle.

Noanswers said:
Now let's go with the ETH for a moment, some civilization can traverse light years, possibly crossing through worm-holes, can evade super-sonic jets and has been seen to have craft that can move at fantastic speeds only to do a 90 degree turn. . .and they really need to worry about another craft hitting them? Nope. . .there's more to this. Maybe something we can't even understand.

There could be any answer to that. Air Force personnel reported strange objects in the sky during WWII (foo fighters). Obviously, if the Foo Fighters were extraterrestrial craft then they must have the ability to avoid metal (flak) in the air. My personal opinion is that the Foo Fighters were probably some form of ball lightening that was generated naturally by the ground as the result of intensive bombing. It is widely accepted that ball lightening can be generated when there is stress in the rock (it is sometimes associated with earthquakes). On the other hand, if they could avoid metal in the air, what could have brought down the Roswell craft? Maybe the LGMs come from a planet that doesn't have flying animals. Maybe the Roswell craft tried to occupy the same space as a migrating goose.

Woody

hello lads,
im a newbie here, but have a few observations which id like to run by you vets....
From what reports ive studied(by no means all)
the frequency of a white spotlight seeming to sweep the ground from side to side,at the nocse of the craft must imply some motive.....or methodology to at least quite a percentage of overflights.
I am speculating it coulfd be some form of prospecting device rather than a mere headlight.....
Though i am no physicist,there may be some kind of radiation or wvae length which they can use to bet a picture,in depth,similar to our ground penetrating radar......?
This slow flying and spotlighting seems a common feature in many instances.
Let us suppose these machines are here from interstellar or dimensional spaces,there must be very pressing reasons to be visiting such a bacvkward and out of the way planet as our own....
Suppose for a moment that we actually do possess some commodity or metal that is rarely found in the universe.....
First would come the probes, probably unmanned or even manned by half vegetable,half flesh robots ala P Corso`s book.
After which would come the manned prospect or mapping expeditions, and finally the production teams and ships.
The triangles seem to have apeared early in the 60s though there are earlier reports as well from nearer the turn ot the century,nothing like any numbers have turned up till just lately.....ie belgium 9os and since.
The sightings have been concentrated geogrphically in several instances....
Though they have been tracked and chased by different agencies and air forces, they have basically kept to cruising low and slow, and fleeing before any force sent up to intercept....(though fleeing hardly describes the cat and mouse games theyve played with our interceptors....)
The triangles merely increase their speed to match any increase the chase planes care to throttle in...radar lock by weapons systems always ending in electronic failures,when we have attempted to engage.
So, though they wont fight or destroy aircraft(to my knowledge)they do avoid interception.ultimately, they act rather blase when confronted with force, and merely outfly everything we have....
Initially though, most attempted interceptions have be begun with the report of the triangle flying low and slow,and building up to the chase scenario after launch of interceptor aircraft.
When spotted, they have often been flying at the three hundred foot level approximately, and they have been shinning this great bloody spotlight earthward with the sweeping motion of a man whos either looking for something, or wishes to avoid stepping on something.

I am assuming it aint their car keys they are seeking.
any thoughts?
bergle

Hello Bergle,
I've also read reports of UFO's displaying this type of behavior, (spotlights =Shiloh sighting) however in my experience the light(s) I saw formed a regular and synchronized motion/pattern, indicative (I assume) of it's motive source, as it seemed to correlate with the apparent motion seen.
Concerning the light intensity, I would described this as "white lightening" cheesy as it sounds!
The light output was very coherent, indeed it's strange to me now, that light emitted at this level of intensity didn't actually revert to a laser state/output. It may be that as I was at an fog bound airport, perhaps I was privy to the landing lights of an aircraft from another "place" or indeed time.

No, i think theres room for both type of lights....both have been reported in tandem...
Do you have any access to night vision of any kind?
3/4 th gen?
apartently the results of viewing with these are spectacular, and regular as well.
bergle

I have recently been examining video footage at this address and feel that objects seen in frames from 0.01 to 0.010 of video 4 may be triangles I would like to see if any one else can see them, at first the frames seem to be the same but in the first 0.05 I see what appears as 5 different objects appearing from behind a telephone pole and later in the video i think 5 objects in the center of the screen, but you must look at each individual freame to see them they are as seen black triangles in the very first frame aboue the second telephone on the left. Look Closely...The first 5 objects appear to have different flight paths to me in the first few frames.

http://www.ufosoverarea51.com/intropage.html

Back