• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Black Triangle: Jackson County, North Carolina (1986)

One more triangular thing with three red lights. The sighting finishes with an extreme maneuvre (cartwheel).:eek:

Go Here: UFO Examiner: Rural motorcyclist witness to massive triangle UFO
That drawing in the link is EXACTLY the appearance of the UFO I personally witnessed in Rowan County, North Carolina, in 1991. Black Triangle, three red lights in EXACTLY those positions. The one I witnessed was a bit higher up in the sky than 100 feet though.

It was witnessed by not only me, but my entire family, in our car. It was set in place in the sky (apparently not moving, or moving too slow that we didn't notice). It was totally silent. We watched it for several minutes, then drove down the road, then decided to drive back and look again, and it was gone.

Back