• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"Black Ribbon Darts".....WTF?

Free episodes:

Actually, I was just listening to a recent podcast with Colin Andrews and he does admit that some of the circles are in fact man made. All of the demonstrations for man made ones I have seen have been done in daylight conditions, with several hours allowed for construction. I am not sure what your level of exposure to this phenomenae has been, but not all of these things are man made. Case in point, the milk hill circle(s) This was created in the dark, in the rain, in a 30 minute time span. All of the demonstrations for man made ones I have seen have been done in daylight conditions, with several hours allowed for construction.

Crop_Circle_spira.jpg

... I am not sure what your level of exposure to this phenomenae has been, but not all of these things are man made ...

I've been looking into this for a while and I am fairly certain that all complex crop circles are man-made. In other words anything with a "design" about it was designed and executed by human artists using conventional means, no matter how incredible the formation or how unbelievable the tale is surrounding its appearance.

I'm pretty sure the only anomalous circles are what used to be called "saucer nests" and are usually just swirls in the grass or other disturbances like soil changes that indicate something came to rest on the ground. There are no "messages" in them.

See the work of researcher Matthew Williams. He has a three hour crop circle documentary on his youtube channel along with several other videos that explain the various aspects and questions surrounding crop circles, the makers, and the researchers. He'll teach you how to tell a crop circle was man-made and how to make them yourself.

Crop Circles are ultimately a distraction and a dead-end and have really nothing to do with UFOs IMHO.

Taken during 1987 by Busty Taylor approximately 500 metres west of Cheesefoot Head. These two
black objects share the same central axis. One is in sharp focus and the second is not or is moving
quickly. We named these 'Black Ribbon Darts"
from the Colin Andrews site.

My first thought was 'Busty Taylor?' Sounds like an interesting woman :)

MY second thought is how easy would it be to throw these foliage/fabric-looking objects over the power lines? I'm picturing the old pair of sneakers/trainers hanging off the telegraph lines.

from the Colin Andrews site.

My first thought was 'Busty Taylor?' Sounds like an interesting woman :)

MY second thought is how easy would it be to throw these foliage/fabric-looking objects over the power lines? I'm picturing the old pair of sneakers/trainers hanging off the telegraph lines.

Mr Colin Andrews has been on the seen quite awhile and its other who can muddy the waters not him regarding these picture.:cool:

Mr Colin Andrews has been on the seen quite awhile and its other who can muddy the waters not him regarding these picture

Hiya Blowfish, I think I agree that others can muddy the waters too. Although I'm far from being a crop circle fan, I wasn't suggesting that Collins faked the images. More along the lines of a few mates having a drink in the fields and coming up with a hoax for laughs. A few strips of fabric attached to a rock and a swinging action would really get them flying...

;87409 said:
KandinskyHiya Blowfish, I think I agree that others can muddy the waters too. Although I'm far from being a crop circle fan, I wasn't suggesting that Collins faked the images. More along the lines of a few mates having a drink in the fields and coming up with a hoax for laughs. A few strips of fabric attached to a rock and a swinging action would really get them flying...

G'day Kandinsky,
Yes, I know it the scamers who are timewasters and we are all only human unless you come from planet Zorg:eek:

Ja Love:),
Blfish

Back