• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Biological Life Form Shoots Past Rover On Mars?

Very interesting. If the pics are in uncompressed format, the application of image sharpening software could greatly enhance detail.

Yes and I expect what will be found is a dust grain and simply that... Mars may have had life once a very long time ago and my still have subsurface life but the environment as we all know is so hostile on the surface that life is not very likely.

I dont know, i cant think of a factor (martian) that rules it out.
Life seems to be very good at finding a way if given half a chance to do so

I say the photograph shows a carbon dioxide breathing bigfoot because I like bigfoots. :)

But seriously. Queer picture. Thank you

UFO,+UFOs,+sighting,+sightings,+space,+orb,+orbs,+alien,+aliens,+ET,+report,+paranormal,+life,+news,+astronomy,+1.png

I doubt that it is something biological. The blackness and lack of definition speak to me as a data anomaly. You have to remember, these cameras are not lens to film they are processed and compacted digital images. Most likely it is a "bug" of sorts. Though more of the software kind. :)

For a distant object, to me it looks far too black. Other areas of dark colouring have the correct amount of atmospheric hazing (and yes, Mars has much thinner atmosphere than Earth) but this bit is almost jet black. I would think image artefact or problem with the sensor in camera etc?

I have seen a very interesting time-lapse UFO image from the Martian sky and in no way do I rule out anything weird/unexpected, it's just that this particular image doesn't show anything novel enough to label it anything other than a temporary camera problem etc.

Back