• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Billy Meier's X Wife Admits It Was All A Hoax!!!

ufo junky

Paranormal Novice
This video clip is taken from the documentary Worlds Greatest Hoaxes-Secrets Finally Revealed. Watch and listen as Meier's X wife Popi Meier openly admits on camera how Billy used bin lids to fake it and how the case is all a hoax and a lie, and lets not forget, this woman was the closest person to Billy, she was married to him for many years, and also lets all not forget, this information has come straight from the horses mouth. CASE CLOSED!!!

Pretty sure this is old news.

:)

edit - just to be clear, I meant its old news that the wife admitted that it was a hoax. I could be wrong, but I think I remember hearing Horn ramble off some BS about why the ex wifes admission of a hoax is not true.

How dare you!?! How dare you ufo junky!?! How dare you say Billy Meier's story is a hoax!?!
Bravo Siani, I'm with you 100% !!!

Lolzorz!!!! :D

This happened some time ago, but, as you might expect, has not deterred the cult. Their claim is that the wife is simply being vindictive and that she has mental issues and cannot be trusted. :rolleyes:

His wife refutes it but his son supports it, so in the eyes of his followers they cancel out, leaving only Horn's shrill voice cheerleading all the way.

meh.JPG

Pretty sure this is old news.

:)

edit - just to be clear, I meant its old news that the wife admitted that it was a hoax. I could be wrong, but I think I remember hearing Horn ramble off some BS about why the ex wifes admission of a hoax is not true.

Sighhh ... forget the ex-wife. Everyone knows that the real person/thing closest to Billy Meier was (and still is) in fact ... his Mystical Beard (tm) :D. Horn will never be as close to Billy as Meier's Mystical Beard no matter how many interviews he gives, no matter how many dodgy videos he sells.

Billy and his Mystical Beard are as one. They are synergistic. They will be as one forever :D.

Now where are my tablets :D

THEY want you to believe it was all a hoax. I know the REAL truth.
I have to go now...Teddy Ruxpin is telling me to kill again.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

You are wrong...billy meier tells the truth

"...Climate change – caused by the overpopulation of your earthly humanity – will entail huge natural catastrophes which will become ever worse and also impinge on your own lives. As a result, in future ever more severe droughts and periods of cold weather as well as vast storms of all kinds, rain storms and fire storms brought forth by forest fires will scourge the entire Earth and bring about destructions full of Gewalt, as will also be the case due to an increase in earthquakes and undersea quakes, landslides, storm surges, tsunamis and volcanic eruptions, floods and high tides. Therefore, in the course of the coming time, hundreds of thousands and even millions of you human beings will lose your lives, whilst others will not be able to withstand all the misery and will seek death at their own hands, others still will increasingly turn to drugs which have been partially legalised through the irrationality of those in power because they are too stupid to recognise the danger of drug addiction and its consequences, or because they themselves are profiting from the drug trade. Only very few people are troubled by the fact that this destroys the body, the psyche and even the life of the addicts, or by the fact that this means more and more murders and suicides take place as do rapes, criminal and unlawful deeds, and many of you people act like wild beasts, and this situation has existed for decades.

Therefore, criminality, crime and capital offences are increasing, as Gewalt is burgeoning unstoppably, indeed this is in relation to the increase in overpopulation. Gewalt-acts committed by young people are on the rise just as is their carrying and use of weapons of all kinds which they employ unscrupulously, resulting in the injury and even death of innocent people, as is also the case with extremist groups that carry out Gewalt-acts. Very many of you place less and less value on the physical and psychic integrity of people of your kind, as a result of which you harm your fellow human beings, injure them physically and psychically and you do not even shrink from killing and murdering them. By these means, the life of many of you will become truly catastrophic and hellish, and this will only come to an end when you are carried off by death. However, this will not be sufficient in the future, because the addiction to pleasure and amusement as well as to holiday travel is increasing just as unstoppably and always entails an ever greater disaster, just as you men and women soon get divorced from one another and live apart, or if you come together frivolously and get married or live together in apparent friendship and companionship. ..."

"...And the false prophets and those of you who believe in them will speak about fairness, something which you however truly do not know, therefore you will commit murder in your delusion and fanaticism, as has already occurred in the case of religious and fanatical terrorists. Finally, there will no longer be any order amongst you human beings of Earth because vice and addictions, greed for might, jealousy, hatred, revenge and retribution are spreading everywhere, many amongst you are yielding to the urge to kill your fellow human beings, meaning that unbounded murder and destruction will take place more and more all over the world. Therefore, it will be as it has never before been, that you human beings will judge according to your blood and belief, that you as parents will cast out your own children and you as adults and young people will cast out the aged.

And you will increasingly close your eyes to crimes that occur in your sight, to rapes of helpless and defenceless women, to sexual abuse of children as well as to evil and often fatal Gewalt-acts against your fellow human beings who are old, handicapped, weak and vulnerable. Increasingly, all kinds of human achievements will be deliberately and maliciously destroyed, plundered and robbed, deceitfulness will be practised and more and more lies and calumnies will prevail as well to your own advantage. The greed for profit amongst those of you who control the use of foodstuffs, their planting and processing will lead to more and more hungry people joining the population of Earth, and it will be terrible to see the bones of the starving projecting through their skin, and how their wounds will fester, suppurate and be attacked by vermin. And it will become ever more terrible how many of you human beings will be driven, harried and killed like harmful game, whilst many others will flee and lose their lives in many ways during their flight. And yet, as is already the case today, the majority of you human beings of Earth will not pay any heed, because you turn your face away from the suffering of the refugees and do not do anything to enable them to live in their homeland, work and lead a life of dignity. Increasingly, you will only look after yourselves, and you will only be able to assuage your guilty conscience by giving small donations to the poor and suffering although your real motivation will be for everyone to think that you are a good person and you receive the small donations back many times over...."

The first four chapters of "Goblet of Truth" (original title in German language is "Kelch der Warhheit") are now available as a freely downloadable PDF file! The translation is in British English and contains 117 pages in German Language and English side by side.

The first four chapters of "Goblet of Truth"
Download the book in PDF format here:
http://wahrheit7x7.webs.com/GobletTruth-Ch._1-4_German_English_Kelch_der_Wahrheit_Kap._1-4.pdf

http://us.figu.org/portal/Portals/0/FIGU-Texts/GobletTruth1-4.pdf

I recommend that everyone of you read this precious book Goblet of Truth to understand it whole. NOT FICTION!!!;)

Globet of Truth
Kelch der Wahrheit

66) Also wird die Schmählichkeit (Verächtlichkeit) des Volkes an einem guten Tag auch jene unter euch treffen,die ihr im Unwissen um die Wahrheitslehre verharrt und die ihr euch gegen die wahrlichen Propheten empört, weil ihr den Priestern und sonstigen Dienern (Handlangern) der Götter und Götzen eure Frömmigkeit (Glauben) schenkt und die Lehre der wahrlichen Propheten lästert und sie um ihrer Lehre willen verlästert (verleumdet) und verfolgt und ihnen nach dem Leben trachtet; und wahrlich, ihr, die ihr solches tut, ihr werdet euch an jenem Tag wünschen, wenn in euch die Erkenntnis der Wahrheit reift und sie euch übermannt, dass doch die Erde über euch geebnet werde, weil dann die tiefsten Dinge der Wahrheit der Urkraft (Schöpfung) über euch hereinbrechen und ihr in Beschämung im Erdreich versinken möchtet.

66) Therefore the disparagement (contemptibility) of the people will, one fine day, also strike those amongst you who persist in unknowing of the teaching of truth and who rise up against the true prophets, because you grant your godliness (belief) to the priests and other servants (hands/helpers) of gods and tin gods, and slander (calumniate) and persecute the prophets because of their teaching and strive to kill them; and truly, those of you who do such things will wish on that day when knowledge of the truth ripens within you and overwhelms you, that the earth would be covered over you because then the deepest things of the truth of the primal power (Creation) will befall you and you will wish to sink into the soil in your shame.

http://wahrheit7x7.webs.com

Stop preaching Edelweiss7777, and stop trying to push your Goblet of Shit here on the forum. Nobody is gonna read it.

Our minds are not that weak.

Go Gewalt-act yourself.

Back