• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Billy Meier

Hi there.

Thanks for the IIG link. For those of you who don't know me my name is Derek Bartholomaus and I am the Lead Investigator into the Billy Meier Case for the Independent Investigations Group located at the Center For Inquiry-West. As you can see from the IIG link I have had a very long interaction with the case. I met Jeff, and some others here, through the discussions at AboveTopSecret.

I just wanted to mention that I have recently found out some new information on the case and I am working on a presentation for a future Sunday Lecture at CFI-West about the case. I know that many of you are probably tired of talking about this case, but if you are interested just let me know and I will post here to tell you when the lecture happens.

Thanks.

-Derek

P.S. The lecture will probably be scheduled for this Summer.

Hello Derek, welcome. We sure will like to see everything you and the investigation group have to offer. Please post anything new that you may have, we never going to get tired of showing people the truth. :)

There's a famous few lines by Bill Hicks that's relevant to anyone who claims to have looked into the UFO phenomena for more than a few months [which appears to rule out a fair amount of this forums posting clan who seem to be afraid to steer away from the pseudo-rationalist mumblings of the hosts] and it goes like this.. if you have a strong aversion to other people using drugs - go immediately to your record collection and throw 2/3rds of it away because guaranteed those 2/3rds were created by people totally off their faces.

The same is true for all those UFO images you lot have looked at and discussed over the last few decades... the two most active archivers of UFO images and video on this planet are Wendelle Stevens and Michael Hessemann. It just so happens that these two researchers have both spent months researching and meeting Billy Meier and they support the story. In fact they are the leading supporters of the case.

David Biedny has not even left his apartment but declares the case a 100% hoax. I bet he still uses those images though. I call that a double contradiction rather than a double exposure.

You're all sheep !

derekcbart said:
Hi there.

Thanks for the IIG link. For those of you who don't know me my name is Derek Bartholomaus and I am the Lead Investigator into the Billy Meier Case for the Independent Investigations Group located at the Center For Inquiry-West. As you can see from the IIG link I have had a very long interaction with the case.

Will the lecture take several years to put together and then not appear at all - just like the Randi type attempt to produce decent Meier duplicates of the beamships??

Just interested.

shuffle said:
There's a famous few lines by Bill Hicks that's relevant to anyone who claims to have looked into the UFO phenomena for more than a few months [which appears to rule out a fair amount of this forums posting clan who seem to be afraid to steer away from the pseudo-rationalist mumblings of the hosts] and it goes like this.. if you have a strong aversion to other people using drugs - go immediately to your record collection and throw 2/3rds of it away because guaranteed those 2/3rds were created by people totally off their faces.

The same is true for all those UFO images you lot have looked at and discussed over the last few decades... the two most active archivers of UFO images and video on this planet are Wendelle Stevens and Michael Hessemann. It just so happens that these two researchers have both spent months researching and meeting Billy Meier and they support the story. In fact they are the leading supporters of the case.

David Biedny has not even left his apartment but declares the case a 100% hoax. I bet he still uses those images though. I call that a double contradiction rather than a double exposure.

You're all sheep !

:rolleyes:

A brain is a terrible thing to waste.

dB

Miah said:
Blockbuster Movies

Click the "Reviews" link :p

OMG, Michael Horn himself replied!

"Michael H.

0 out of 1 people found this review helpful
As the co-producer of The Pleiadian Connection and producer of The Meier Contacts, both of which are included in this package, I am obviously partial to the Meier case. I challenged the top international professioanl skeptics to duplicate just one of Meier's UFO photos and one of his films, since they had called them "an easily duplicated hoax". That was in 2001 and, despite accepting the challenge, they have been unable to do so to this day. Isn't that a lot of trouble to go to for a "hoaxer"? Well, apparently for the skeptics, there's no end to the ways that they would attempt to keep people from thinking for themselves. For more information see www.theyfly.com and, to see just how well the skeptics have performed against Meier's evidence, be sure to read Look Out for That Tree. Then you'll get a little better idea of why people are trying to prevent you from...thinking for yourself!"

Would I be right to assume that shuffle is him? He is definitely lurking here one way or another.

shuffle said:
Will the lecture take several years to put together and then not appear at all - just like the Randi type attempt to produce decent Meier duplicates of the beamships??

Just interested.

No. The lecture will happen after Michael Horn and Jack Gerlach release their "The Silent Revolution Of Truth" DVD, which is scheduled for release this Summer.

I was actually interviewed for this project and preparing for the interview forced me to finally go through my several years of notes and collate everything into a simple, yet (humbly) elegant, presentation. After I see how much of the interview is used, and how it is used, in the project I plan on giving an extended version of the presentation for one of the Sunday Lectures at CFI-West.

The presentation/lecture will cover all five aspects of the Billy Meier Case: The Photographs, The Films, The Sound, The Metal, and The Prophecies. I have discovered some new information about each of these aspects of the case.

Once the extended presentation/lecture is completed and posted on the IIGWest.org website then I will probably be done with the case.

P.S. Just FYI, Randi never said that he would produce duplicates of the beamship models. This is another factual error that gets promoted from the believer side of the case.

CapnG said:
Ladies and gentlemen... the king of irony!

Look at it this way: The pot calling the kettle black -- the sheep who blindly follow the Meier cult thinking the others are in lock step to ignore their truths.

Gene Steinberg said:
Look at it this way: The pot calling the kettle black -- the sheep who blindly follow the Meier cult thinking the others are in lock step to ignore their truths.

I recently got asked if I was a disinformation agent by a forum member here for mentioning that the Meier case was a fraud. Odd it is.

A.LeClair said:
I recently got asked if I was a disinformation agent by a forum member here for mentioning that the Meier case was a fraud. Odd it is.

Everyone needs a day job, but I understand that being a disinformation agent isn't quite as lucrative as it used to be :)

And thanks for posting message number 7,000 in The Paracast Discussion Forums. Onward and upward to 10,000.

A.LeClair said:

Isn't it hysterically funny when that happens?!? I was once told by some crackpot in here that I am part of a "disinformation campaign" just because I asked a question.

People.

interestedINitall said:
Isn't it hysterically funny when that happens?!? I was once told by some crackpot in here that I am part of a "disinformation campaign" just because I asked a question.

Hey, you might be one *but* you just don't know it!!!!

Seriously though, if someone is fed disinfo themselves, doesn't that make them an unknowing disinfo agent? I can't give examples, but someone came up with the idea that super-secret organisations might test their newly appointed operative's integrity by exposing them to bogus 'super secret' info and then monitoring for the 'leaks' which could identify the 'whistle blower' by the very nature of the (bogus) info...

hahahhahahaha, did he just call us sheep? I can't believe this is too funny.
You belong to a cult that tells you how to live your life because you can't do that by yourself and you call others sheep? Irony indeed!!

and you belief in meier because no-one has reproduced his photos yet, am I right so far? , isn't that the main twisted reason for mh and you to belief in him?, or like mh said the photos don't really matter, everytime he can't defends the obvious fakes!!! please. I posted this before, everybody is really tired of mh going on and on saying no-one has reproduced meiers photos,(which will not prove anything or will mean anything anyway, reproducing fakes?) but once again "Please shut up with that already"

Ben Harris reproduced the meier's photos and effect 1986-1990 (page 8 to 11)
http://www.skeptics.com.au/journal/2ndcoming/ufos.pdf

Herbert Runkel, Bernd Johann, and Thomas Klingler reproduced the meier's photos and effect 1996
http://www.billymeier.com/Periodicals/Bulletin_10.html

IIG's reproduced the meier's photos and effect May 2003
http://www.iigwest.com/ufopix.html

BILLY MEIER DEBUNKED UFO IMAGES copyright2004anthonywharton
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ufo...ming/my_photos

Alan Friswell reproduced the meier's photos and effect June 2005 (check the 3 pages)
Fortean Times Magazine | The world of strange phenomena

jritzmann reproduced the meier's photos and effect 2006
http://theparacast.com/forums/showth...p?t=16&page=51 or http://www.carbonchamber.com/bm/?thumb=1

Is the main reason of your belief in the trash yet?

Gene Steinberg said:
Everyone needs a day job, but I understand that being a disinformation agent isn't quite as lucrative as it used to be :)

And thanks for posting message number 7,000 in The Paracast Discussion Forums. Onward and upward to 10,000.

You're welcome. Thanks for having a good show and forum.

Funny, around 1000 of the posts are mine, including the ones I did with my Mindsky account. Being a disinfo agent and spamming these forums is very time consuming.

heh I listened to the shows on the billy meier and its seems that the paracast show has its limitations.
not only its unscientific but its very biased and edited accordingly. I will not listen to this show any more hearing this all of the supposed to be "other dimension" when it boils down to whos dick is the largest.

well indeed David is having a VERY large dick here. plz go and put your sperm somewhere else!

what you can do is to meditate at least one minute a day that will make your cosciousness maybe a little better, maybe, I dont think its too much hope but eventually you might get a little less commercial and more truthful to the topics that you are "supposed" to know. Its really sad that you impose this knowledge when it all is about money and your ego.

I felt this typical bull-dog american agressiveness during the whole show it was really terrible.

I dont belive David has seen any ufos, and I dont he can prove that in any way.

I really hope for the best!

Tomas
Sweden

just in case to mention that this forum might also be very biased since David is an admin. yuck!

Back