• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Billy Meier

A.LeClair said:
Surprised to see you in this thread Jeff. Thought you had enough etc.

Your blog site no more? If you got a new site/page, let me know please. Thanks.

Oh I've had enough alright...but I never miss the chance to chuck a barb when I can at it. ;) hehehe

Yup, blog is still there. I hadnt updated it in a bit but I started again the other day and I'm vowing to keep it up. ;)

"Did you read MH's responses to the forums questions? He...seemed...to...remain...quite...calm"

LOL yeah looks like his posts are revised by someone and edited to avoid showing his typical cult anger. Then again he banned himself once from there, as a way out of the frustration that he couldn't prove (and never will) any of meier's claims. So I guess he better be on his best behavior there.

On the other hand God help us, MH & John Lear's = Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck in : "We believe anything people say" (no concrete proof required).

Attachments

• a2.gif
    a2.gif
    13.6 KB · Views: 3
Mannyp4 said:
LOL yeah looks like his posts are revised by someone and edited to avoid showing his typical cult anger. Then again he banned himself once from there, as a way out of the frustration that he couldn't prove (and never will) any of meier's claims. So I guess he better be on his best behavior there.

The thread is quite a read - when asked why BM didn't take pictures of the 'aliens' faces while they were posing with their 'laser rifles' MH states something to the effect of (and I'm para-phrasing) "aren't the images of UFO's enough to be getting on with? Pictures of the occupants would just be too much for the world to take as well...". :confused:

(Read: "The humans who are posing might be recognized at a later date...")

You have to give him *some* credit for coming up with an explanation like that and stating it in such a 'matter of fact' way - that people might swallow that explanation really does worry me though...:eek:

Here are a few interesting quotes from the following link;
gaiaguys.net - This website is for sale! - gaiaguys Resources and Information.
Supposedly Meier wrote this in 1964 but the case has a habit of supposedly coming up with 'documents' written years earlier. What's interesting though is that Meier tells a bit about himself. The stuff you don't ordinarily see.

Dungeons and a mental home were, in my youth and in my time as a young man, the consequences of my explanatory efforts...
As an alleged thief, burglar and gangster boss, I was robbed of my liberty, although nothing of the kind lay on my conscience...
Officially steered false accusations from my brother-in-law, who was paid by the authorities, led to defamatory police reports and suchlike, which were presented to me in such a way that I had to sign them under duress, otherwise I would have been put in a prison cell to go hungry and to sleep on the stone floor...
The forced signatures were supposed to prove, for all time, that I had been a thief, burglar and gangster boss...
After years, I saw freedom again, indeed I fled my homeland on a higher task and wandered around in the world for long years - homeless, because years had to first pass so that the untrue stories about me were forgotten in my homeland...
In Jordan, in the Holy Land, I was arrested as a spy from Mars, among others things, and was deported from the country for life, probably because they feared Martian vengeance, had they liquidated me...
Indeed, 130 very good pictures, and negatives, of extraterrestrials and UFOs changed ownership in this situation, due to confiscation, because the Jordanian secret service confiscated everything...
It went in a similar way for me in Syria, Persia and in Spain...
After the respective release I was ambushed and shots which were fired at me often missed their target by only a hair's breadth...
- And again I was forced to flee a country - month after month, which added up to what seemed like endless years...

It is honest in the sense that Meier lists his exploits, the excuses however seem to leave a lot to be desired. "Somebody else did it", "I was forced". Still, it's interesting stuff if you can read between the lines.

I joined a more enlightening cult than this old swiss gimic! Our feeloshofee is some of the following: "Pull my finger". "Smear smear smear butt I feel gud". "Smiggen gotta hold on meh!". And stuff like that! Hollow Lube ya! Can I get a a-mend!?

My cult has no fake azz photos either. We take blind faith beyond people with sight (with bad reasoning skillz). We say, you don't have faith if you need a photo!? Just believe in whatever, because just saying you believe is better than believing that a Dean Martin chic is a alien, and that a small lid is a freakin craft etc. Now, book me an appearance on the next show Gene and Dave! I can handle your tuff questions! I'm so spiritually enlightened that I can actually appear on radio! Boo!

My cult is currently repooping, I mean recruiting. /Please please all woo woos e-mail me at, [email protected]enee. Tithe my imaginary jar right here ->(-) Ok, so it's a Tie fighter from star wars! I want Jeff Ritzmenz muney!!!!

Sorry, I lied about never coming here drunk. It's my first time though. Not bad out of all my posts. only 1 outta, over a 1000. Not bad eh?

Back