• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy, Project Camelot and Project SERPO

Mr X's requirement for anonymity is dubious. Only one person could be identified by the powers that be as being the holder of the job he claims to have done.

I completely agree! I've seen this happen a number of times, and I always wonder at how these people can say what they say and possibly expect anonymity from the conspiratorial death knell. But then, people don't see their own situation the same way that outsiders do - details like that might be missed in their thought process. However, it does seem unlikely.

The Paracast strikes again!

Thanks guys - I was 'on the fence' about Serpo but after hearing the show, I'm pretty much on the 'totally unconvinced' side of the fence.

I think the whole thing is even less credible than the Billy Meier case.

I think we're going to see more and more of these types of projects - the Disclosure Project was the first and appears to have achieved very little above promoting Dr Stephen Greer and his 'non-profit making' organisations.

My predictions for the future of the Camelot Project:

[*]Lots of web-site hits and the revenue that generates
[*]Lots of discussion
[*]Further episodes released of this 'amazing story' (stayed tuned)
[*]Possible books sales
[*]Merchandising
[*]A documentary and/or movie
[*]Several laps of the 'UFO' talking circuit
[*]Very minor celebrity status for those involved
[*]In the short term - lots of attention
[*]In the long term - fade to obscurity

I think we all want to believe that this the story is true and maybe a small part of it is, but I think these sort of projects only breed the suspicion that those involved are just looking to make a name for themselves rather than 'make a difference'.

What does 'disclosure' mean anyway? The only people you can convince are those that are already aware of it - you put this sort of story in the mainstream media and by tomorrow it will be yesterday's news. You can't get the message through to those who don't want to hear it - I've tried and failed many times.

At the end of the day, the majority of people are more interested in reading about which celebrities are dating eacth other rather than whether or not we have a secret space organisation (which I suspect we have). The main 'consumers' of this sort of story are the tiny minority of us who do think 'something is going on'. In other words, these sorts of projects will never succeed in their goals as long as the mainstream media sidelines them.

Hey Rick, did you read all the material at Serpo.org? Bill Ryan, as he said in the interview, has just been an information proxy - he webmastered a site and put up the info. And as Biedny said, the new posts are very interesting because it names names - it has testable data.
I'll buy into serpo way before Billy Meier and his band of one-armed monks.

And as for Project Camelot, I respect them for what they want to do. As far as I'm concerned, they're doing the same kind of thing that Gene n' David are - so cheers to all!

Disclosure certainly appears to be a difficult thing to achieve. I don't think Greer's intention was to do anything but create the most massive project that could not be ignored. Unfortunately, he was ignored.

I believe that people can become convinced of things of which they're not already aware. I have seen certain evidence laid out before people who don't even realize that people think like "we" do and have henceforth become true believers. It all has to start somewhere.

I also feel that, while polls are generally not too reliable, it appears that the wavelength that the majority floats upon is changing. I see more and more polls that state a great majority of people starting to suspect the reality of UFOs or government collusion in nefarious acts.

Mainstream media is indeed the final frontier, a seemingly insurmountable wall strengthened and directed by financial interests. But here's the bright light: the internet. As broadband accessibility increases, we will soon see a major shift with online channels eventually taking over the market. No major corporation has software that a small indie can't have - the playing field is leveled. Suddenly the power is in the mind, not the wallet.

So I welcome any entrepreneurial effort by the little guy (The Paracast, Project: Camelot), and I hope that more and more come along... true, the waters may get muddy, but the shift in worldwide thinking could be well worth it.

Sepherant said:
Hey Rick, did you read all the material at Serpo.org?

Nope - I stopped following Serpo about 6 months ago - I felt I had wasted enough time on it.

I did look again about 2 weeks ago - I found the 'hoaxed' email from Above Top Secret troubling.

Sepherant said:
So I welcome any entrepreneurial effort by the little guy (The Paracast, Project: Camelot), and I hope that more and more come along... true, the waters may get muddy, but the shift in worldwide thinking could be well worth it.

I don't know. Don't get me wrong, I WANT some of these 'stories' to be true but my belief in the existence of ET does not require that these ARE proven to be true. Now, I know that sounds like 'religious faith', but my conclusion is based on pure logic (come in, Mr Spock) - basically, the fact that the human race exists on this planet is proof enough to me that civilisations have evolved on other planets.

If you really want to know where I stand on the 'UFO reality' you could read an essay I wrote about 2 years ago - Link to My Essay - I haven't changed my opinion that much since I wrote that.

In the end, you don't have to prove to people that UFO's could be ET craft - you just have to show them the statistical probability that we are alone in the universe versus the probability that the universe is teeming with life. You then leave them to make their own minds up and arrive at their own conclusions.

I think religion will stop many in their tracks - they won't be able to follow that train of thinking to it's logical conclusion. Not until the church miraculously finds the 'lost gospel of ET' which finally gives God's permisson for the religious masses to think in those terms.

I think religion will stop many in their tracks - they won't be able to follow that train of thinking to it's logical conclusion. Not until the church miraculously finds the 'lost gospel of ET' which finally gives God's permisson for the religious masses to think in those terms.

Only fundamentalist thinking, though... actually... make that christian fundamentalist thinking. But it won't take long for fundamentalist leaders to come up with an angle about how great the universe is and obviously god decided to start spreading his worship-me fliers on Earth first - next step: the rest of the galaxy. The more liberal thinking christians do consider this topic and have already decided that there's a lot more mystery in god's works than previously suspected... now they wonder if the aliens had their Jesus or if indeed it is the job of the faithful to spread the message to new worlds.

Sepherant said:
The more liberal thinking christians do consider this topic and have already decided that there's a lot more mystery in god's works than previously suspected... now they wonder if the aliens had their Jesus or if indeed it is the job of the faithful to spread the message to new worlds.

Well, I have read that it is alleged that the Vatican have already (unofficially) accepted the existence of ETs, have bought/leased a radio telescope observatory and are 'choosing' likely candidate star systems to send representatives in order to spread 'the word' to our space brothers...

...and no, I'm not joking.

Sepherant said:
Hey Rick, did you read all the material at Serpo.org? Bill Ryan, as he said in the interview, has just been an information proxy - he webmastered a site and put up the info. And as Biedny said, the new posts are very interesting because it names names - it has testable data.
I'll buy into serpo way before Billy Meier and his band of one-armed monks.

And as for Project Camelot, I respect them for what they want to do. As far as I'm concerned, they're doing the same kind of thing that Gene n' David are - so cheers to all!

Disclosure certainly appears to be a difficult thing to achieve. I don't think Greer's intention was to do anything but create the most massive project that could not be ignored. Unfortunately, he was ignored.

I believe that people can become convinced of things of which they're not already aware. I have seen certain evidence laid out before people who don't even realize that people think like "we" do and have henceforth become true believers. It all has to start somewhere.

I also feel that, while polls are generally not too reliable, it appears that the wavelength that the majority floats upon is changing. I see more and more polls that state a great majority of people starting to suspect the reality of UFOs or government collusion in nefarious acts.

Mainstream media is indeed the final frontier, a seemingly insurmountable wall strengthened and directed by financial interests. But here's the bright light: the internet. As broadband accessibility increases, we will soon see a major shift with online channels eventually taking over the market. No major corporation has software that a small indie can't have - the playing field is leveled. Suddenly the power is in the mind, not the wallet.

I haven't been here for a while, sorry. The 'internet' - the masses media of the 21stC is perhaps more conducive to disclosure breaking-through than in the days of the 'flap of '52'; - as a good friend pointed out recently, maybe 'they' did more or less land on the 'White House lawn ;) , but "all we did was shoot at them." :eek: ... maybe the same thing will happen on the 'net' :D There certainly does seem to be fierce opposition on the internet :D, despite the inability to debunk it or show it as being a 'hoax'.

The 'serpo' story has been tested and researched by a large number of people and researchers. - and far from showing it to be a hoax, (Kit Green comments on the 'source' -
http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/index.cgi?board=projectserpo&action=display&thread=1158692137 ) it seems that although seemingly passing *through* the Aviary, the source has still not been found.. many speculations ;) .. but no actual source - apart from the USG 'insider' / whistleblower' known as "Anonymous"

OpenMinds said:
The 'serpo' story has been tested and researched by a large number of people and researchers. - and far from showing it to be a hoax, (Kit Green comments on the 'source' -
http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/index.cgi?board=projectserpo&action=display&thread=1158692137 ) it seems that although seemingly passing *through* the Aviary, the source has still not been found.. many speculations ;) .. but no actual source - apart from the USG 'insider' / whistleblower' known as "Anonymous"

Not being able to prove that a story is false doesn't make it true.

I too keep an open mind, but how does the saying go, "Not so open that my brain falls out"?

Indeed - no one is saying it's 100% "true" - there is however, a 'core' that is covered in mud that the experts agree could be highly significant.

... and I believe it was Carl Sagan who made the 'Open minds' quote ;) ..... exactly the model we follow 8)

Well, to me, Serpo reads like someone's High School project - now if people want to stake their credibility on that then good luck to them.

Everything is possible - it's just that some things are improbable and the Serpo Project sounds improbable to me.

Of course that has no bearing on the 'truth' of the matter and so I look forward to be proven wrong.

How do secret organisations detect potential whistle-blowers? Well, apparently, one way is to 'expose' selected personel to fictional 'super-secret' documents about a very specific project and then see if any of the documented project details turn up in the public domain.

Makes you think, doesn't it?

Back