• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bill Cooper? Are you kidding?

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
The "old timers" will recall Bill Cooper. Cooper has a name that these days will only resonate with the disaffected. Once upon a time, roughly 25 years ago he was well known in UFO circles spinning some very wild tales. There is enough on the web about him, but in November of 2001 he died in a shoot out with police in Eager, Az. after shooting one police officer in the head. The wounded officer managed to survive (at that time) the wound, Cooper didn't. Here is a news update I just posted on my page in Facebook.

"Several years ago I was contacted by New York Magazine writer and journalist Mark Jacobson, based in Brooklyn, New York. Several books he had written included "The Lampshade; A Holocaust Detective Story" on reports that during WWII the Nazi officials at certain concentration camps made ornaments and lampshades from the remains of murdered Jewish inmates from the camps. Another book written was "American Gangster", used to make the film starring Denzel Washington and Russell Crowe.

Jacobson was familiar with my early research and the people I knew in the late 1980's and early 1990's and was particularly interested in my interaction and knowledge with UFO players John Lear, Bob Lazar, Lars Hanson and ... Milton William "Bill" Cooper. These were four "players" I knew and interacted with very closely. We chatted about 3 hours or so while he picked my brain on those early days. I ended up sending him material from that time including my two hour expose show on Bill Cooper that ran on Dark Matters Radio. Recently I saw on the web a blurb about Jacobsons new book "Pale Horse Rider: William Cooper, the Rise of Conspiracy, and the Fall of Trust in America". I called Mark today and we chatted about this book due out in early September, just after Labor Day. He told me he used quite a bit of my material and he also said close to three chapters deal with the UFO topic in those days. How were they depicted? At this point I do not know .. dealing with the straight media and discussing something like the UFO topic is always dicey, but his publisher will send me galley proofs. I invited Mark Jacobson on Dark Matters Radio and he accepted, so sometime in August he will appear on DMR. I, of course will announce it when I have the date."

PaleHorseRider.jpg

Decker

The "old timers" will recall Bill Cooper. Cooper has a name that these days will only resonate with the disaffected. Once upon a time, roughly 25 years ago he was well known in UFO circles spinning some very wild tales. There is enough on the web about him, but in November of 2001 he died in a shoot out with police in Eager, Az. after shooting one police officer in the head. The wounded officer managed to survive (at that time) the wound, Cooper didn't. Here is a news update I just posted on my page in Facebook.

"Several years ago I was contacted by New York Magazine writer and journalist Mark Jacobson, based in Brooklyn, New York. Several books he had written included "The Lampshade; A Holocaust Detective Story" on reports that during WWII the Nazi officials at certain concentration camps made ornaments and lampshades from the remains of murdered Jewish inmates from the camps. Another book written was "American Gangster", used to make the film starring Denzel Washington and Russell Crowe.

Jacobson was familiar with my early research and the people I knew in the late 1980's and early 1990's and was particularly interested in my interaction and knowledge with UFO players John Lear, Bob Lazar, Lars Hanson and ... Milton William "Bill" Cooper. These were four "players" I knew and interacted with very closely. We chatted about 3 hours or so while he picked my brain on those early days. I ended up sending him material from that time including my two hour expose show on Bill Cooper that ran on Dark Matters Radio. Recently I saw on the web a blurb about Jacobsons new book "Pale Horse Rider: William Cooper, the Rise of Conspiracy, and the Fall of Trust in America". I called Mark today and we chatted about this book due out in early September, just after Labor Day. He told me he used quite a bit of my material and he also said close to three chapters deal with the UFO topic in those days. How were they depicted? At this point I do not know .. dealing with the straight media and discussing something like the UFO topic is always dicey, but his publisher will send me galley proofs. I invited Mark Jacobson on Dark Matters Radio and he accepted, so sometime in August he will appear on DMR. I, of course will announce it when I have the date."

PaleHorseRider.jpg

Decker
Interesting. Did you get a copy of the book ( PDF or HC )?

I have not yet received a copy yet, according to Jacobson he is going to have his publisher send me galley proofs. I hope to have them with a week or two. Looking forward to receiving them.

Decker

After recording The Paracast yesterday once again my mind was cluttered with Bill Cooper crap. In years past I discussed that period of time with many here in messages etc. so .... this morning I went back thru the DMR forum and found info you may want to review along with the Cooper show I did. Here is the link if you want to dive in ...

Bill Cooper-Are you F***ing Kidding???

Decker

After recording The Paracast yesterday once again my mind was cluttered with Bill Cooper crap. In years past I discussed that period of time with many here in messages etc. so .... this morning I went back thru the DMR forum and found info you may want to review along with the Cooper show I did. Here is the link if you want to dive in ...

Bill Cooper-Are you F***ing Kidding???

Decker
It's an all @Decker weekend for me, as I listened to Don's Cooper show today to prep myself for more of "Decker on Cooper" tomorrow. It's too damn hot here in Los Angeles to do much of anything else!

You bet Chris-J, up around 109 degree's, my wife's car just took a dump at the auto-repair ... by that I mean a huge repair bill, and once again talking about that guy ... well my grizzly bear side made an appearance. Gotta go drink some cold ice tea now.

Decker

Back