• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bildeburg Group Documentary

Free episodes:

A few minutes in' proves the guy is not all there. He claims to be Jesus and the world was going to end and in the end was proven to be wrong. What other evidence do you need to prove that the guy is insane.

The remedy for speech with which you disagree is more speech, not censorship. Unfortunately the group of clowns who disagreed with Mr. Icke (the ones who ingeniously concocted the pie-throwing scheme and who tried to pull his radio interviews & ban his books) played unwittingly and unfortunately right into his hand . . . and his questionable theories.

If Mr. Icke has been in touch with a supernatural force, I suspect it is the djinn or tricksters, who have convinced him that a wave of natural disasters are imminent (we have heard that one before) and that a secret cabal of reptilians is responsible for the global trends which are occurring anyway. The revolution in communications (which we all benefit from and enjoy), plus global mobility of capital & trade, help hasten an increasingly global culture and the super-national institutions to which Mr. Icke points. I have travelled the world but have yet to see a reptilian or hybrid, but I have met plenty of super-rich who are best able to take advantage of these global trends for their own personal gain (or their profit-focused corporations).

Finally, I didn't realize that Boxcar Willy and Bob Hope are reptilians, alongside the Bushes and the Queen. That was actually fairly telling.

They're lizards!

*shape shifts*

I think it should be noted that I listned to an interview with Jon Ronson yesterday. He was on the Alex Jones Show for a little over an hour. He retracted most of the negative things he has said and even agrees with a lot that is put forth about the Bilderberg group. Doesn't believe it all, but is far more open to the idea then he previously was. It was a real interesting interview.

Look it obvious there is meetings going on at different locations around the world with prominent heads of companies and political leaders turning up. So what are they discussing really? we have no real insight into what they are discussing' only from what we hear from conspiracy nuts, so until i hear or read some interesting data that backs up there claims of a conspiracy is not worth paying much attention to. As i typed that closing line, i pondered, we should still keep an opened mind that there could be more to the Bildeburg meetings than we think there is.

Look it obvious there is meetings going on at different locations around the world with prominent heads of companies and political leaders turning up. So what are they discussing really? we have no real insight into what they are discussing' only from what we hear from conspiracy nuts, so until i hear or read some interesting data that backs up there claims of a conspiracy is not worth paying much attention to. As i typed that closing line, i pondered, we should still keep an opened mind that there could be more to the Bildeburg meetings than we think there is.

if it looks like a duck...

i dislike the term "conspiracy nut". why is it when someone questions something socially or politically important, they are nuts? in that regard, one could argue that everyone here is a conspiracy nut.

if it looks like a duck...

i dislike the term "conspiracy nut". why is it when someone questions something socially or politically important, they are nuts? in that regard, one could argue that everyone here is a conspiracy nut.

There is a difference, conspiracies have meaning only when you find information that refutes the evidence given. Yes we have meetings with prominent people discussing something..i do agree, but to proclaim this people are electing heads of state, deciding world events and deciding which countries are allowed to go to war.. you are closer to the border of Nut'land than you think..Pixel show one piece of evidence that can verify that any of those three things where discussed at those meetings, then i will listen.

There is a difference, conspiracies have meaning only when you find information that refutes the evidence given. Yes we have meetings with prominent people discussing something..i do agree, but to proclaim this people are electing heads of state, deciding world events and deciding which countries are allowed to go to war.. you are closer to the border of Nut'land than you think..Pixel show one piece of evidence that can verify that any of those three things where discussed at those meetings, then i will listen.

i am a little busy today but i think you know how to use google or startpage to find out meeting agendas, participant lists, etc and come to your own conclusions.

i will however give you a quote from obamas main handler.

Henry Kissinger, in an address to the Bilderburger meeting at Evian France, May 21, 1992: 'The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their World Government.'

i am a little busy today but i think you know how to use google or startpage to find out meeting agendas, participant lists, etc and come to your own conclusions.

i will however give you a quote from obamas main handler.

Henry Kissinger, in an address to the Bilderburger meeting at Evian France, May 21, 1992: 'The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their World Government.'

A Pixel that is a little too easy friend, it obvious you have nothing in regards to evidence. I do not form conclusions from alleged meeting agendas and seeing certain people on a certain participants list. Look i am open minded to everything pixel, as long as evidence can be provided, even a little evidence would be great.

A Pixel that is a little too easy friend, it obvious you have nothing in regards to evidence. I do not form conclusions from alleged meeting agendas and seeing certain people on a certain participants list. Look i am open minded to everything pixel, as long as evidence can be provided, even a little evidence would be great.

i totally respect what you are saying. i didnt form my opinion on just a couple web pages. i formed it from many years of reading from many sources. i just dont have at my fingertips everything i have read to formulate my own opinion. i am also a big believer in people finding things out for themselves because i dont expect anyone to believe what i say. i suggest paying attention to anything bilderberg related for about 10 years then see how you feel about it. there are many websites to check out. i just found one that i had not seen for some reason. BilderbergerGroup.net

i totally respect what you are saying. i didnt form my opinion on just a couple web pages. i formed it from many years of reading from many sources. i just dont have at my fingertips everything i have read to formulate my own opinion. i am also a big believer in people finding things out for themselves because i dont expect anyone to believe what i say. i suggest paying attention to anything bilderberg related for about 10 years then see how you feel about it. there are many websites to check out. i just found one that i had not seen for some reason. BilderbergerGroup.net

Look pixel, i have not seen anything from what i have read or heard that will change my mind to date. I have to see evidence, and i am not the only one who would like to see the evidence if it exists. Everything that has been said in regards to the meetings is pure speculation, you can not gain facts from just speculation alone. However i am not in disagreement with you to this facts, it be interesting to know, why they are meeting and the details of the discussions 'even if it is purely mundane in detail.

Look pixel, i have not seen anything from what i have read or heard that will change my mind to date. I have to see evidence, and i am not the only one who would like to see the evidence if it exists. Everything that has been said in regards to the meetings is pure speculation, you can not gain facts from just speculation alone. However i am not in disagreement with you to this facts, it be interesting to know, why they are meeting and the details of the discussions 'even if it is purely mundane in detail.

fair enough. i basically agree with you.

how does your opinion of bilderberg compare to the paranormal field or to extra terrestrial visitation? do you have evidence of either?

Back