• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bigelow on Knapp this Sunday!

ward

Paranormal Adept
George Knapp hosts Robert Bigelow this Sunday February 27, 2011.

Maybe with all the rumors and questions as to his involvement with MUFON and his withholding of the Skinwalker data someone could get through and ask him about it :)

Here's hoping. Ryan you seem good at getting on C2C maybe you could give it a shot.

I wish he would take the darned show over, its the only time i ever listen to C2C. I've never heard a bad Knapp show.

Knapp seems and has always seemed like a great guy (aka no bullshit, seeker wanting answers)., Bigelow on... .At least he gets asked questions for once.

GIVE IT A SHOT WARD

dial the number to C2C and hit redial till you get in

ask Bigelow when the hell he will release any data on SKINWALKER

go for it WARD

Catch it while you can:

I had listen before bed. Interesting conversation, from what I gather from his speech. Bigelow is not disappointed with the UFO evidence got from the Sherman ranch. He believes the phenomenon is displaying itself in a Interdimensional way not a Extraterrestrial way.

GIVE IT A SHOT WARD

dial the number to C2C and hit redial till you get in

ask Bigelow when the hell he will release any data on SKINWALKER

go for it WARD

sorry Ryan , they didn't take callers for Bigelows segment :(

I wish he would take the darned show over, its the only time i ever listen to C2C. I've never heard a bad Knapp show.

Man you can say that again! I am tired of George Snorry and his annoying personality. I used to listen to the show on a daily basis....then it became weekly, then maybe twice a month....It had gotten to the point where I canceled my subscription and just found old archives of the show (usually with George Knapp only) and listened once in a while.

I am very interested to hear what Bigelow will have to say to George and thanks for he heads up!

I download the old Art Bell shows on itunes and just ignore the Noory snorefest. I also canceled my subscription sometime ago.

I download the old Art Bell shows on itunes and just ignore the Noory snorefest. I also canceled my subscription sometime ago.

LOL! I know, it's really hard to take most of what he seems to agree with seriously. The problem I have always found with him is that he's too quick to agree and almost defend his guests without even so much as a little query into sometimes otherwise ridiculous notions and ideas.

One time there was this guest C2C talking about his communication with the lizard men of North Carolina and how they showed him all these millions of underground passageways and gave him the knowledge of the universe and its history, etc. Well, George let him spew forth for a good hour and half or so and finally it came to the calls segment of the show. The first person that called in questioned the very notion of this guy's sincerity, stating that there was all types of inconsistencies in his book versus what he was saying on C2C, and there was good ole George, piping in with the usual, "Well, that's your opinion and I am sure there are plenty out there that feel differently."

I looked into the supposed inconsistencies myself and I have to tell you something, it was like reading two different stories to the same subject.

And this is not all Snoory does....he defends Linda Molten Howe as if she's the all seeing, all being maha raji of the world of the paranormal. I know the woman is dedicated and all, but when she starts in with the, "...and George, this proves E.T.'s real involvement", etc, and then George replies with, "Yeah Linda, that makes sense"....I just want to dive into the cable connection, come out the other side, and strangle the both of them! LOL!

Thank God we have the Paracast to listen to instead. I just wish it could be as big as C2C in terms of money and advantages...I really think that even if it was as big, Gene and his hosts would still ensure the honesty and integrity of the content.

he defends Linda Molten Howe as if she's the all seeing, all being maha raji of the world of the paranormal.

And yet George Knapp continues to give credence to the Bob Lazar story, which was completely discredited some time ago.

People need to accept C2C for what it is - entertainment, with guests who are occasionally interesting and thought-provoking. George Noory's style allows them to say what they want. For my part, when I was on 5 years ago for 3 hours with George, I had a great time. Ditto Ian Punnett in 2009.

For my part, when I was on 5 years ago for 3 hours with George, I had a great time. Ditto Ian Punnett in 2009.

I've always defended Ian as a host. He can be a bit over the top and is way to "kool" for a man his age. But, he also actually "reads" the books before he interviews the guest. That is far and away better than many national folks that I see on t.v. and other outlets. Good to see you posting some again Paul. :)

I've always defended Ian as a host. He can be a bit over the top and is way to "kool" for a man his age. But, he also actually "reads" the books before he interviews the guest. That is far and away better than many national folks that I see on t.v. and other outlets. Good to see you posting some again Paul. :)

I like Ian because of his fondness for "tasty Canadians". ;-)

I would accept C2C as simply entertainment -- if it was actually entertaining!

I like Saturday, though, with Ian Punnett -- I think he was in the running to replace Art Bell, but Punnett is simply too skeptical and asks the hard questions. Lately he gets the shows that are less paranormal. A few years ago, Punnett interviewed "abductee" Jim Sparks (one letter away from my own name!) and at one point Punnett says, "See, this is where my BS detector goes off." And I was like, thank god I'm not the only one. This was before I started listening to the Paracast and I thought Gene and Dave were actually more accommodating in their interview with Sparks (although I think there was a second Paracast interview with Sparks where they held him more accountable?).

After hearing James Carrion on the Paracast, I think Bigelow has some "splainin" to do. I too want to know more about NDC and Skinwalker Ranch and why they are not more forthcoming with the results of their research. They are private, of course, and can do what the hell they want, but still....

And yet George Knapp continues to give credence to the Bob Lazar story, which was completely discredited some time ago.

Hmmm... i thought that story was mostly in the "grey basket" for most people. Care to give us the scoop Paul on why it was "completely" discredited in your opinion?

Hmmm... i thought that story was mostly in the "grey basket" for most people. Care to give us the scoop Paul on why it was "completely" discredited in your opinion?

[video=google;-3784289676855035647]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3784289676855035647#[/video]

Stan pretty much covers it in a nutshell in this excerpt from an interview I conducted with him in 2001. People like Lazar, who lie about their background (among many other things), don't deserve the time of day. But it helps sell books, and videos, and radio shows, because it's "sexy".

Yes, but at least the Bob Lazar story had some form of initial credence to it and was something that to this day is a very controversial subject.

Besides, George Knapp was very strong armed on 9/10ths of the Lazar material and has been to this day.

But to let someone regurgitate forth with all sorts of nonsensical hyperbole and do nothing but nod your virtual head with this smile and a "good job" reaction is sometimes too much to handle.

The story I pointed out is something you would find in the dime store sci-fi novellas of old. The mere thought that any host could just sit back and nod his head and, "hmmmm, that's interesting".....and "yeah that makes sense" without even so much as a question to the contrary because he's too afraid to disappoint or make the guest nervous is just plain stupid and I don't care if he's an "entertainment" medium or serious host as he purports to be...Sometimes you have to reel in the guest and "gently" (or not) put him or her in place utilizing some form of substantive realistic measuring tool and perhaps inquire, "Well where are these Lizard men from the center of the earth????" Or, "Linda, don't you think this supposed evidence could be govt. manipulated or perhaps inter dimensional in origination instead of always being the initiation of E.T.?????

People need to accept C2C for what it is - entertainment, with guests who are occasionally interesting and thought-provoking. George Noory's style allows them to say what they want. For my part, when I was on 5 years ago for 3 hours with George, I had a great time. Ditto Ian Punnett in 2009.

Please. Have you visited the "About" part of the site lately? There you will find no mention of this being only for, "entertainment" purposes. Quite the contrary, you find this medium doing all it can to be the premiere in the paranormal networking realm. They advertise as number 1 in the field, and no where do I find them exclaiming the light headed jovial context driven format everyone who always defends their operation attempts to state. If this was the case, then let them use some form of disclaimer which provides for their utter lack in true dissemination of paranormal investigatory skill.

Lastly, "letting them say what they want" is exactly the problem. If they just say what they want without so much as an inkling of the host looking for the difference between reality and some semblance of thus, then why not call the show, "Fictional Coast To Coast AM" and at least give a new listener the understanding that they would much rather make a Science Fiction formatted comic relief program than a seriously involved, "Getting to the answer or reasoning" program.

Art Bell never allowed someone to go too long without finding the difference between a wack job and someone he could almost (or actually) defend or believe....Why should Snorry be any different?

I heard that Freidmans investigation into Lazars employment was simply calling Los Alamos National Labs and them denying it. If that's the case then why is his name is listed in a Los Alamos National Labs telephone directory?

That an investigating reporter the caliber of Knapp thinks there is some credibility to him leaves some door open for me on this story.

Yes a lot of the story doesn't make sense but that he knew the flight times of these "objects" and took people out to witness them and ultimately they got caught by law enforcement also speaks volumes that there is something going on with Lazar.

Back