• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Beyond a pale horse William Cooper

tom1961

Paranormal Maven
I just got this from books a million.

It is a hard book to read the way it is put together.

I have always heard a lot of different things about the book but still wondered about it.

I would like to hear some other views about the book

The guy wss on drugs when he wrote it. This book is the worst kind of woo. Not worth the paper wasted to print. Nuff said

I have always heard a lot of different things about the book but still wondered about it.

So Tom, you are asking about Milton William Cooper are you? Be very careful what you ask for ... because you might just get it. Here is up to and including a "Masters" on Bill Cooper. Hang on Pal, it is one hellva a ride....

Decker

Bill Cooper-Are you F***ing Kidding??? | The Paracast Community Forums

UFO NEWS UK SPECIAL EDITION

This is an expose' that Don Ecker wrote on Bill Cooper and John Lear. Many of the newer us

Bill Cooper Destroyed by Don Ecker, page 1

Last edited:
I had Behold a Pale Horse as well. I've never made it more than around 30 pages in, if that because it is painstaking to read. When I first heard of him, a while ago (but after he was dead), I was like "why doesn't this get spread? why aren't people hearing about this?" but then after reading more into him, I could tell that yeah, he was nuts, to put it nicely.

It is hard to read and have just skipped parts of it.

Don I have already listened to the first podcast you put and will listen to the other one later.

I already had known a lot about him but was still curious about the book.

Large parts of "Behold a Pail of Horseshit" are plagiarized, much was made from whole cloth and all of it (in my opinion .. plus I personally heard him say this) was to "get back" at his many critics.

Cooper was vindictive to a fault, and to paraphrase George Knapp ... "he is like a cornered rat ... vicious, biting and without redeeming social value."

Decker

Well Ves, I try to keep it on a professional level ... although when discussing Cooper I gotta admit ... I feel challenged.

Decker

The folks here hated cooper. It's unlikely you'll find anything but negativity with a question like that. Also be aware that one of the mods here had a personal feud with him.

Cooper said in an interview that Mr. D Ecker was a CIA shill. You may want to look into that and make your own decision.

Last edited by a moderator:
The folks here hated cooper. It's unlikely you'll find anything but negativity with a question like that. Also be aware that one of the mods here had a personal feud with him.

Cooper said in an interview that Mr. D Ecker was a CIA shill. You may want to look into that and make your own decision.

Thanks Fcseven. And, don't forget what else Cooper said ... No. 1 ... I never was in the military much less Vietnam, No. 2 ... my wife Vicki was a book keeper for the Mayflower Madam and when arrested ... the CIA ordered her to California to start a UFO Magazine.

Plus MJ-12 was actually Majority and Bill saw that along with the Krill documents back when he was running Navy Intelligence. Oh, and when he was a sailor on the USS Tiru back about 1966, while on look-out he saw a UFO the size of an aircraft carrier leave the ocean and fly up into the clouds and later either it or another one zoom back into the sea.

He saw the "driver did it" film while briefing Admirals on UFO stuff back about 1972-73-74 and etc. etc. etc. Should we continue?

Decker
actually a CIA shill

Don't tell me we accully have some one who beleve cooper. .has he even read the book? Or should I sign.
Bob
CIA disinformation special operations

Thanks Fcseven. And, don't forget what else Cooper said ... No. 1 ... I never was in the military much less Vietnam, No. 2 ... my wife Vicki was a book keeper for the Mayflower Madam and when arrested ... the CIA ordered her to California to start a UFO Magazine.

Plus MJ-12 was actually Majority and Bill saw that along with the Krill documents back when he was running Navy Intelligence. Oh, and when he was a sailor on the USS Tiru back about 1966, while on look-out he saw a UFO the size of an aircraft carrier leave the ocean and fly up into the clouds and later either it or another one zoom back into the sea.

He saw the "driver did it" film while briefing Admirals on UFO stuff back about 1972-73-74 and etc. etc. etc. Should we continue?

Decker
actually a CIA shill

He said your wife's uncle was Grant Coooper the attorney for sirhan sirhan and that he was CIA. I'm not saying your a CIA shill, Cooper was implying it. If her uncle was indeed a CIA agent and connected to the Sirhan case then I just find it a little strange. The link is here if you want to read it. A Covenant With Death - Excerpts

He said your wife's uncle was Grant Coooper the attorney for sirhan sirhan and that he was CIA. I'm not saying your a CIA shill, Cooper was implying it. If her uncle was indeed a CIA agent and connected to the Sirhan case then I just find it a little strange. The link is here if you want to read it. A Covenant With Death - Excerpts

Well seven, you have established (beyond any doubt) your cred as a "Cooper fan-boy". However, much like Cooper you don't have a clue about this case or research. (Hell, it is much easier to take the word of an established liar I suppose.)

You and Cooper are right about one thing ... her uncle was Grant Cooper, a very prominent "mob lawyer!" He represented mobster Johnnie Rosselli, getting him off of some charge back in the 50's (I think) and as a added bonus Rosselli bought him a Cadillac. (The fancy one.) No he was not a CIA lawyer, hell they can afford their own.

Grant Cooper had a multi-colorful career as a lawyer. He was part of the "Friars Club Scandal" and was indicted for illegally obtaining grand jury testimony. And just for you because of your "fan-boy status" (by the way seven, do you get a identity card?) ... here is a photo from LIFE Magazine with Grant Cooper and Sirhan on the cover. (By the way, did any of your family relatives ever get on the cover of LIFE?)

Grant Cooper057.jpg

Decker
still a CIA shill

Well seven, you have established (beyond any doubt) your cred as a "Cooper fan-boy". However, much like Cooper you don't have a clue about this case or research. (Hell, it is much easier to take the word of an established liar I suppose.)

You and Cooper are right about one thing ... her uncle was Grant Cooper, a very prominent "mob lawyer!" He represented mobster Johnnie Rosselli, getting him off of some charge back in the 50's (I think) and as a added bonus Rosselli bought him a Cadillac. (The fancy one.) No he was not a CIA lawyer, hell they can afford their own.

Grant Cooper had a multi-colorful career as a lawyer. He was part of the "Friars Club Scandal" and was indicted for illegally obtaining grand jury testimony. And just for you because of your "fan-boy status" (by the way seven, do you get a identity card?) ... here is a photo from LIFE Magazine with Grant Cooper and Sirhan on the cover. (By the way, did any of your family relatives ever get on the cover of LIFE?)

Grant Cooper057.jpg

Decker
still a CIA shill

Thanks for the confirming that Bill was indeed correct about those ties. That was the one thing I could not find out for sure after doing some google searches. Interesting..

Back