• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Best Evidence - Paul Kimball

Hoffmeister

There is no spoon
Anyone know where I can buy this dvd?
I asked Paul about a year ago and he said its at UFO tv but I can't find it anywhere. I have also googled it but can't find anyone that sells it. Can anyone provide me a link to a shop that does?

Thanks

The distributor for the film isn't UFO TV (they distribute Aztec 1948 and Do You Believe in Majic). BE has finally aired in New Zealand on TVNZ, but nowhere else (besides Canada, of course), and there is no DVD release as of yet. We are in the process of changing distributors, and making some changes to the film as well. A DVD cut should be available by the end of the year, but I can't make any promises - lots of new stuff on the go, and only so much time... still, it's on the agenda.

Paul

I see that almost a year has gone by since the last post on Best Evidence, are there any updates on availability? The film is talked about all the time on the show, please give us a break Paul Kimball and let us get our hands on it!! I'll give you $25 for a copy... alright make it $50 then... please!

The distribution with Best Evidence has turned out to be a real mess, but that's the film & TV business sometimes. We should have a new distributor shortly, and I hope it will be available, in a slightly revised, i.e. better version, in 2010.

Paul

Yeah I saw that it is available in segments on YouTube, but being a purist I would like to view it in it's full uninterrupted glory on my 42" HD LCD TV haha... Anyway, thanks for the update.

Where does the Trent photo animation, shown at 0:28 in the second video come from? Is there more of that somewhere? That was very cool.

I've now watched all the clips of your documentary , and I don't know about it just being the best evidence, that was probably the best ufo documentary I can remember seeing in forever. Bravo sir ! , and how great to see Mac at the end .

Back