• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

August 5, 2018 — Walter Bosley with J. Randall Murphy

I found Walter's explanation of the difference between a breakaway civilization and a secret space program to be enlightening. Also, given the toned down nature of each as he described them, I'm inclined to think they both exist.

I found Walter's explanation of the difference between a breakaway civilization and a secret space program to be enlightening. Also, given the toned down nature of each as he described them, I'm inclined to think they both exist.
I still find the concept of breakaway civilizations a bit fuzzy around the edges, but this episode ( with the ATP ) really helped clarify a few things, particularly the level at which the Department of Defense collates and analyzes all the bits of compartmentalized intelligence. The other thing is that @Walter Bosley and I were able to discuss the issues live. So instead of feeling attacked by my questions, by the end of it all I think he had a much better idea what I'm really about and was much more relaxed. I really enjoyed the interview and felt we were digging into things in a very positive way. Here's a trailer for the sci-fi miniseries Ascension I had mentioned.

Ascension

I haven't seen Ascension yet, but the fact that you brought it up means I should probably put it on my list. I hope you didn't do a "spoiler"; if you did, please let me know and I will know to reduce the volume when you start mentioning it.

Thanks.

I've always enjoyed Bosley's angle on things, and I certainly think his approach to a "secret space program"/breakaway civ is more grounded in plausibility than what we see from some corners, like Corey Goode.

I haven't seen Ascension yet, but the fact that you brought it up means I should probably put it on my list. I hope you didn't do a "spoiler"; if you did, please let me know and I will know to reduce the volume when you start mentioning it. Thanks.
I didn't mention anything that isn't already in the trailer.

Always enjoy when Walter is on the show. Grounded and understands the way things really work. I am a senior records analyst for the National Archives and work with Homeland Security and the DOD. I am cleared at a very high level and can vouch for the fact that when it comes to SAP programs, no one entity has the full picture. Say what you want about the US government and it's mismanagement, but when it comes to the organization of classified information at the highest levels it is very efficient and purposeful.

I was just talking with my wife on this subject and here we have a show on it... nice!
What would be the best or recommended reading on the topic of breakaway civ?

Back