1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/introducing-the-paracast/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!
    Dismiss Notice

August 5, 2018 — Walter Bosley with J. Randall Murphy

Discussion in 'Talk About the Show' started by Gene Steinberg, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Gene Steinberg

Gene Steinberg Forum Super Hero Staff Member

Forum Super Hero
    Home Page:
    USI Calgary likes this.
  2. wwkirk

wwkirk Paranormal Adept

I found Walter's explanation of the difference between a breakaway civilization and a secret space program to be enlightening. Also, given the toned down nature of each as he described them, I'm inclined to think they both exist.

USI Calgary likes this.
  3. USI Calgary

USI Calgary J. Randall Murphy Staff Member

Home Page:
    I still find the concept of breakaway civilizations a bit fuzzy around the edges, but this episode ( with the ATP ) really helped clarify a few things, particularly the level at which the Department of Defense collates and analyzes all the bits of compartmentalized intelligence. The other thing is that @Walter Bosley and I were able to discuss the issues live. So instead of feeling attacked by my questions, by the end of it all I think he had a much better idea what I'm really about and was much more relaxed. I really enjoyed the interview and felt we were digging into things in a very positive way. Here's a trailer for the sci-fi miniseries Ascension I had mentioned.

Ascension

Walter Bosley likes this.
  4. technomage

technomage Paranormal Adept

I haven't seen Ascension yet, but the fact that you brought it up means I should probably put it on my list. I hope you didn't do a "spoiler"; if you did, please let me know and I will know to reduce the volume when you start mentioning it.

Thanks.

USI Calgary likes this.
  5. GlitteringBadger

GlitteringBadger Skilled Investigator

Home Page:
    I've always enjoyed Bosley's angle on things, and I certainly think his approach to a "secret space program"/breakaway civ is more grounded in plausibility than what we see from some corners, like Corey Goode.

USI Calgary likes this.
  6. USI Calgary

USI Calgary J. Randall Murphy Staff Member

Home Page:
    I didn't mention anything that isn't already in the trailer.

technomage likes this.
  7. blowfish

blowfish Whittingham

Good show and always enjoy Walter's interviews. With odd signals coming from outer space maybe it's in ancient code rather than modern cryptography.

Walter Bosley and USI Calgary like this.
  8. archivist13

archivist13 Skilled Investigator

National Archives Senior Records Analyst
    Always enjoy when Walter is on the show. Grounded and understands the way things really work. I am a senior records analyst for the National Archives and work with Homeland Security and the DOD. I am cleared at a very high level and can vouch for the fact that when it comes to SAP programs, no one entity has the full picture. Say what you want about the US government and it's mismanagement, but when it comes to the organization of classified information at the highest levels it is very efficient and purposeful.

USI Calgary and Walter Bosley like this.
  9. blowfish

blowfish Whittingham

Walter ,
    Did you read scholarly paper by Brett Holman 'Constructing the enemy Within : Rumours of Secret Gun Platforms and Zeppelin Bases in Britain in 1914 (August 2018) ?

Walter Bosley and USI Calgary like this.
  10. Walter Bosley

Walter Bosley Paranormal Adept

No but I'll look for it. Do you have a link? If not, I'll just search it. Thanks!

blowfish likes this.