• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Audio of Russian Exorcism

I read about a how psychologists are covertly coming out with questions about some patients, and leaning toward the idea that they might be possessed.

Not something you'll hear in mainstream, but kind of like Freud's demon possession case he could never explain, there are limits to what we know, and what we can count out.

banning said:
Raevenskye said:
A.LeClair said:
It's been awhile since I read the details but what's odd is how they didn't take her to the hospital. It was obvious she sick and dying.

I agree..they should've taken her to a hospital, but a lot of people don't believe in that. I think that's what they got into trouble for. They just wholeheartedly seemed to buy into the posession thing, that maybe they couldn't see anything else. Sad case, really.

I thought that they did try medical treatment on her and it didnt help her condition at all.

She was on meds for mental illness. Once she was starving they didn't put her in the hospital. Thats why the Priest got in trouble. Neglect.

Back