• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Atlantis Found!(For The Eleventy-millionth Time)

I just got through watching it. It was ok, with some good points, but it didn't change my mind that I think Atlantis was the civilization that got wiped out on the island of Santorini when it blew.
But it's worth a watch.

I just got through watching it. It was ok, with some good points, but it didn't change my mind that I think Atlantis was the civilization that got wiped out on the island of Santorini when it blew.
But it's worth a watch.

OK, thanks, I'll give it a look.

The perennial search for Atlantis is starting to remind me of Where's Waldo?

Speaking of Waldo, did he ever hook up with Carmen San Diego? I always figured it was inevitable, but never did see anything about it. Just curious.

The perennial search for Atlantis is starting to remind me of Where's Waldo?

Speaking of Waldo, did he ever hook up with Carmen San Diego? I always figured it was inevitable, but never did see anything about it. Just curious.

Ha, what gets me is how convinced people are that Atlantis actually existed. The author wrote plenty of fiction too... but ya I agree if it did exist, its Santori

I wonder if in 2000 years people are going to be looking for Hogwarts when they find a book that makes mention of it.

Hahaha! That is hilarious.

"As you can clearly see in this 'photograph' ( cicra 2008 ) Kings Cross Platform 9 3/4 did actually exist at the proper period of history. As you know this was the location by which our ancestors traveled to Hogwarts!"
467334908_f92b33bc56.jpg

:)

Back