• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ask Ryan Sprague!

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
I should have invited him on The Paracast a long time ago.

He writes: "I had a UFO sighting at the age of 12 in Central New York which changed the course of my life and got me interested in the topic of UFOs."

Ryan Sprague is an author, screenwriter, and playwright splitting homes between New York City and Los Angeles. He is also an investigative journalist specializing in the topic of UFOs. He's interviewed witnesses in all walks of life about UFO sightings and possible encounters with extraterrestrials. He's spoken exclusively with military and intelligence officials who have convinced him of a legitimate and authentic phenomenon involving highly advanced aerial threats to our skies.

He is the author of Somewhere in the Skies: A Human Approach to an Alien Phenomenon and is also a contributing writer to the anthology, UFOs: Reframing the Debate. He is the creator and host of the Somewhere in the Skies Podcast on the Entertainment One Podcast Network and co-host of Into the Fray Radio on KGRA.

Speaking on the UFO topic, he has been featured on ABC News, Fox News, The Science Channel, Upright Citizen's Brigade, and is a regular on The Travel Channel's hit series, Mysteries at the Museum. He has spoken and lectured across North America about and has been featured as a guest on various panels. He is currently working on a follow-up book which will be released in 2019. All of his work can be found at www.somewhereintheskies.com

This episode will be recorded Thursday, June 7 from 1:30 PM until 3:3o PM Pacific.

Goggs will cohost.

For your book, you interviewed dozens of people. In doing so, are there links between the various experiences that took you by surprise?
Also, as one of the younger voices in this field, is there anything you feel can be done to calm the animosity there seems to be between some of the long-time ufologists?

As a side note, I just want to add that Ryan is a great guy. I was part of a book club that reviewed his book for a podcast (Our Strange Skies). The book was unanimously recommended by the book club!

Last edited:
Do you have any opinions about the possibility of highly intelligent, sentient, warm blooded dinosauroid humanoids existing on habitable planets in other star systems?

Thanks

As a side note, I just want to add that Ryan is a great guy?

I happily echo that sentiment. He’s spoken in Nova Scotia twice now (the 2017 East Coast Paraconference, and this year’s Esotericon) and he’s both a good speaker and good company, with an open mind and a good sense of humour about it all. Top notch young man.

Hi Ryan, I've followed your work for some time and find your inquiring and inquisitive nature refreshing in what can be a most jaded and cynical field of research.

You are obviously close to and inspired by your fellow New Yorker Peter Robbins - a man I have a great deal of respect for - and I wonder whether you and he might ever see yourselves collaborating in future?

I think you'd make a good pairing.

Cheers & best wishes,

Dave.

Peter is my mentor and I'm happy to discuss past projects and upcoming projects with him :)

Hi Ryan, good to hear from you. Yes, it was my understanding that Peter was mentoring you - I think that he’s a fine choice and evidently a great source of wisdom and experience.

Look forward to hearing the forthcoming episode. [emoji846]

Cheers,

Dave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve concluded that most mainstream skeptics operate on a self-hidden assumption that intelligently controlled UFOs of a non-human origin can’t exist, and therefore don’t. Do you share that view? Please discuss what you believe to be the kinds of errors that skeptics can make with regard to the topic of UFOs.

You’ve spoken to a number of military and intelligence people about UFOs. First, what have you found convincing about their testimony? And second, what have you found the most surprising and unexpected?

If ETs are visiting earth, they could be hundreds, thousands or even millions of years ahead of us in technology, science and other areas. Some people might see this as a profound threat to humanity, while others see an opportunity for profound and positive transformation. Where do you stand on this question and where do others you’ve spoken with?

With 0 = hogwash, and 10 = absolute certainty, how would you rate your view on the likelihood of ETs being here?

Do you think there’s any good evidence to substantiate claims of alien abduction?

Based on your interviews, have you heard anyone make the claim that there has been ET - human communication of some type?

Thank you Gene and Goggs,
Eric

Ryan, why is there not enough room in our reality for both the ETH, GUT, and multi-D facts?
There is but I've seen a lot more evidence for the ETH than the other 2.Life on other planets is statistically possible or even probable,the multi-D is purely hypothetical.

Last edited:
I popped by After The Paracast to talk about ghost investigating and answer a couple of questions Ryan apparently asked me. Apropos of that conversation, here is one of the experiences we discuss.

Back