• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ask MJ Banias

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
We're happy to welcome back blogger and UFO field investigator MJ Banias, who will offer more of his cutting-edge commentary on the UFO mystery.

MJ Banias is a writer and blogger who critically and philosophically examines the weird, the strange and the anomalous. He was a former field investigator with MUFON, has been featured on multiple podcasts and radio shows, and contributes to Mysterious Universe and RoguePlanet. His work has been included in FATE Magazine, and in a new book entitled UFOs: Reframing the Debate.

Links: www.terraobscura.net

This episode will be recorded Thursday, May 3 from 5:30 until 7:30 PM Pacific, 7:30 until 9:30 PM Central.

MJ-
It seems to me that most people today are still focused on the "objects" that are associated with the UFO phenomena, think TTSA video etc. Lights in the sky seem trivial when we consider that BEINGS are reported to be interacting with humans/animals/earth. What do you think is the reason for the "encounter" phenomena being "too far out" but the objects are "safer" to talk about? The MSM recently has been willing to discuss UFOs but it seems most people are afraid to speculate on who is driving, remotely or otherwise. The case of Evan Briese in Tappen ND comes to mind, amongst many others, where Evan shot a being and it reared in pain while the other beings present, according to Evan, seemed to bow and kneel before him after the shot. There is something profound in the notion that we are being "perceived" by other intelligences. In your opinion what are we missing as a species that is preventing individual disclosure? In other words, what impact does naivety have on understanding all this ?

MJ-
It seems to me that most people today are still focused on the "objects" that are associated with the UFO phenomena, think TTSA video etc. Lights in the sky seem trivial when we consider that BEINGS are reported to be interacting with humans/animals/earth. What do you think is the reason for the "encounter" phenomena being "too far out" but the objects are "safer" to talk about? The MSM recently has been willing to discuss UFOs but it seems most people are afraid to speculate on who is driving, remotely or otherwise. The case of Evan Briese in Tappen ND comes to mind, amongst many others, where Evan shot a being and it reared in pain while the other beings present, according to Evan, seemed to bow and kneel before him after the shot. There is something profound in the notion that we are being "perceived" by other intelligences. In your opinion what are we missing as a species that is preventing individual disclosure? In other words, what impact does naivety have on understanding all this ?

After reading your post I searched for the Evan Briese/Tappan ND case and read a lot about it, including the hypnotic regression of the subject, at LMH's website. Makes me wish I'd read more at her site in the past and more recently. Has anyone here read or reviewed her recent two-volume work Glimpses of Other Realities? I hadn't even heard of the publication of these two volumes and now want to and will read them both. Also has she been interviewed by @Gene Steinberg and @Chris about these two volumes, and if not why not? Descriptions of these two volumes can be found at this link:

Earthfiles Shop – Earthfiles

If there is a thread or threads in the Paracast Forums where this work is discussed, would somebody point me to where I can find it? Thanks.

Back