1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/introducing-the-paracast/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!
    Dismiss Notice

Ask MJ Banias

Discussion in 'The Question Bank' started by Gene Steinberg, May 2, 2018.

1. Gene Steinberg

Gene Steinberg Forum Super Hero Staff Member

Forum Super Hero
    Home Page:
    We're happy to welcome back blogger and UFO field investigator MJ Banias, who will offer more of his cutting-edge commentary on the UFO mystery.

MJ Banias is a writer and blogger who critically and philosophically examines the weird, the strange and the anomalous. He was a former field investigator with MUFON, has been featured on multiple podcasts and radio shows, and contributes to Mysterious Universe and RoguePlanet. His work has been included in FATE Magazine, and in a new book entitled UFOs: Reframing the Debate.

Links: www.terraobscura.net

This episode will be recorded Thursday, May 3 from 5:30 until 7:30 PM Pacific, 7:30 until 9:30 PM Central.

2. TDSR

TDSR Paranormal Maven

Geoscientist/Geologist
    MJ-
    It seems to me that most people today are still focused on the "objects" that are associated with the UFO phenomena, think TTSA video etc. Lights in the sky seem trivial when we consider that BEINGS are reported to be interacting with humans/animals/earth. What do you think is the reason for the "encounter" phenomena being "too far out" but the objects are "safer" to talk about? The MSM recently has been willing to discuss UFOs but it seems most people are afraid to speculate on who is driving, remotely or otherwise. The case of Evan Briese in Tappen ND comes to mind, amongst many others, where Evan shot a being and it reared in pain while the other beings present, according to Evan, seemed to bow and kneel before him after the shot. There is something profound in the notion that we are being "perceived" by other intelligences. In your opinion what are we missing as a species that is preventing individual disclosure? In other words, what impact does naivety have on understanding all this ?

Constance and Michael Allen like this.
  3. Constance

Constance Paranormal Adept

After reading your post I searched for the Evan Briese/Tappan ND case and read a lot about it, including the hypnotic regression of the subject, at LMH's website. Makes me wish I'd read more at her site in the past and more recently. Has anyone here read or reviewed her recent two-volume work Glimpses of Other Realities? I hadn't even heard of the publication of these two volumes and now want to and will read them both. Also has she been interviewed by @Gene Steinberg and @Chris about these two volumes, and if not why not? Descriptions of these two volumes can be found at this link:

Earthfiles Shop – Earthfiles

If there is a thread or threads in the Paracast Forums where this work is discussed, would somebody point me to where I can find it? Thanks.

4. Constance

Constance Paranormal Adept

Note: These volumes by Howe are exorbitantly priced at amazon; more reasonably at Howe's website at $50 each.

5. Jim_A

Jim_A Skilled Investigator

Sounds interesting. Can't wait to hear this one.