• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Art

skunkape

Paranormal Maven
Are you experienced? Are you an artist? I'm sure there are more of you out there. I know Mike C. cranks out some cool stuff. Let's see the goods. I'll kick it off with this one because it has a flying saucer.

Attachments

• Picture 298.jpg
    Picture 298.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 8
Here's mine:

darkcultfo6.jpg

More stuff here: Link ...and here: Link

And 3D illo (zBrush and 3D Studio Max):

render07c2.jpg

:D

Hey skunkape, nice esoteric symbolism there, Chris Knowles would like it!

BTW, what's ol' Georgie got in his pipe?

Tell him to pass it around! :cool:

BTW, what's ol' Georgie got in his pipe?

:cool:

Habafropzipulops. 'Frop for short. A rare herb which grows only in the dung of the Himalayan Yeti. I must thank the good Reverend Ivan Stang for introducing me to the pleasures of said herb. I am presently developing a nice little Yeti farm and plan to start marketing in 2012.
Here's a drawing of the first toaster.

Attachments

• Picture 314.jpg
    Picture 314.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 2
Cool pictures,skunkape,did you do those?

Looks a little bit like Salvador Dali or maybe even Lowbrow/Hot Rod artist Robt Williams...

Yeah, I dig those guys. Max Ernst is another favorite. Here's throwing some Bosch influence into the mix..."Keg Party In Hell."

Attachments

• Picture 295.jpg
    Picture 295.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 2
handlejc3.jpg

casefin1id1.jpg

innerbagjs3.jpg

1227084497_jnIbA_8ZCQ.jpg

I work as an artist, sculptor and prop maker. Finished this last night.

Here's a couple of acrylic on canvas paintings I've done. Sorry for the crappy JPEG quality.

Attachments

• Gonzo3.jpg
    Gonzo3.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 49
  • paintTwain2.jpg
    paintTwain2.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 49
Hunter Thompson and Mark Twain were some remarkable specimens. I can relate to them and I hope I don't die as bitter as they did. I've lived as bitter as they were when they died for some time now, but I am focused on improving the situation...in an odd way. If you like those guys, you would probably also dig some writers like Harlan Ellison and Kurt Vonnegut. They are all completely different, but related on a level I'm not going to attempt to articulate in words at the moment.

Thanks for the kudos. I work primarily as a sculptor, but have been making some more permanent and usable art these days.

What the hell are you looking at?

Attachments

• perversion of our ancestors.jpg
    perversion of our ancestors.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 2
  • hurdy gurdy.jpg
    hurdy gurdy.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 1
Back