• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Arizona Rancher John Edmonds Claims His Ranch is like Skinwalker Ranch

SheaOlmsford

Paranormal Adept
I am wondering how you view the claims of John Edmond's. There are various YOUTUBE interviews with this man, who owns a ranch about 35 miles Southwest of Phoenix, Arizona.

He claims that alien Greys routinely pop into his living room via a vortex, as well as from another vortex in back of his barn. He claims to have had physical battles with such Greys, killing over 20 with his sword. As you might expect, the Greys vanish when wounded. However, he claims he has retrieved tissue samples that were sent to a lab and came back with results that stated the tissue was "not of this Earth" (said in an echo chamber).

Poor John Edmunds just wanted to have a horse ranch, but he seemingly bought the Skinwalker Ranches Evil Cousin. John claims that he routinely sees triangle UFOs, disks, aliens of assorted varieties, including the Nordic variety that could model for VOGUE. He claims that an alien gave him a magic globe to hold, which cured his MS. He claims that Grey DNA has caused his wife to have a fatal disease. He claims that men in black have threatened him. He claims that Elvis pilots a UFO (JUST KIDDING ON THAT ONE).

He claims to have had at least 4 horse mutilations and the death of dogs. 3 of his dogs attacked a Grey and died of a wasting radiation type disease within a week.

He claims the Bob Bigelow wants to buy his ranch, but refuses to pay fair market value.

He claims that researchers have never made it through a night in his ranch house, running screaming out to their cars in the middle of the night and driving away, never to return.

He claims that his ranch is near underground military and alien bases. He claims that a UFO crashed down the road from his ranch, and he watched the military clean up the area.

Is that enough? Gene and Chris, you must have heard of this guy, since he is in your backyard, so to speak.

Is there a natural consensus about this guy? He has made the rounds on Coast to Coast, Fade to Black, Camelot, and other paranormal talk shows.

To acquaint yourself with him, simply put John Edmonds as a search criteria in YOUTUBE.

I am wondering how you view the claims of John Edmond's. There are various YOUTUBE interviews with this man, who owns a ranch about 35 miles Southwest of Phoenix, Arizona.

He claims that alien Greys routinely pop into his living room via a vortex, as well as from another vortex in back of his barn. He claims to have had physical battles with such Greys, killing over 20 with his sword. As you might expect, the Greys vanish when wounded. However, he claims he has retrieved tissue samples that were sent to a lab and came back with results that stated the tissue was "not of this Earth" (said in an echo chamber).

Poor John Edmunds just wanted to have a horse ranch, but he seemingly bought the Skinwalker Ranches Evil Cousin. John claims that he routinely sees triangle UFOs, disks, aliens of assorted varieties, including the Nordic variety that could model for VOGUE. He claims that an alien gave him a magic globe to hold, which cured his MS. He claims that Grey DNA has caused his wife to have a fatal disease. He claims that men in black have threatened him. He claims that Elvis pilots a UFO (JUST KIDDING ON THAT ONE).

He claims to have had at least 4 horse mutilations and the death of dogs. 3 of his dogs attacked a Grey and died of a wasting radiation type disease within a week.

He claims the Bob Bigelow wants to buy his ranch, but refuses to pay fair market value.

He claims that researchers have never made it through a night in his ranch house, running screaming out to their cars in the middle of the night and driving away, never to return.

He claims that his ranch is near underground military and alien bases. He claims that a UFO crashed down the road from his ranch, and he watched the military clean up the area.

Is that enough? Gene and Chris, you must have heard of this guy, since he is in your backyard, so to speak.

Is there a natural consensus about this guy? He has made the rounds on Coast to Coast, Fade to Black, Camelot, and other paranormal talk shows.

To acquaint yourself with him, simply put John Edmonds as a search criteria in YOUTUBE.
Elvis the pilot was the only one I was ready to believe! :)

While we are in Arizona, my wife and I visited the location of the Bradshaw Ranch near Sedona. We heard reports from there that reminded us of Skinwalker Ranch - with everything from orbs to skinwalkers and Sasquatch. But the orbs seem to stand out:

In Search of the Bradshaw Ranch….

Things were quiet when we were there, but we did meet a couple who had taken a wrong turn while looking for a secret (or semi-secret) shamanic cave. We gave them a ride back to where they had parked and they told us a "friend of a friend" story about a Skinwalker who had gotten inside a car with unpleasant results (to the car).

If the road to Bradshaw had been easier to drive and my wife more willing to be there after dark, I would have been tempted to return with night vision goggles. But someone we met at the IUFOC suggested that we may have needed to bring more than that.

In any event, there seems to be a number of mysterious hotspots out this way. But as to Edmunds' claims . . . I want more validation of DNA testing than this statement about the analysis in the Tissue Report linked above:

"W. C. Levengood can be reached below, but may not respond or even lie given the threats against him."

Last edited:
I'd heard of the Bradshaw Ranch, and there is a great Tom Dongo vid on Youtube about the ranch. I'd never heard of John Edmonds til this post but I'm about to check it out now....I'll quickly say it sounds far too good to be true but I'll look anyway thanks Beyondthestargate.

While we are in Arizona, my wife and I visited the location of theBradshaw Ranch near Sedona. We heard reports from there that reminded us of Skinwalker Ranch - with everything from orbs to skinwalkers and Sasquatch. But the orbs seem to stand out:

In Search of the Bradshaw Ranch….

Things were quiet when we were there, but we did meet a couple who had taken a wrong turn while looking for a secret (or semi-secret) shamanic cave. We gave them a ride back to where they had parked and they told us a "friend of a friend" story about a Skinwalker who had gotten inside a car with unpleasant results (to the car).

If the road to Bradshaw had been easier to drive I would have been tempted to return after dark with night vision goggles. But someone we met at the IUFOC suggested that we may have needed to bring more than that.

In any event, there seems to be a number of mysterious hotspots out this way.

Classic little coincidence, you posted this while I was writing my own post mentioning the Bradshaw Ranch. Not synchronicity but a nice coincidence.

Back