• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Area 51 the alien Interview

hemi

Skilled Investigator
I'm sure this has been talked about but for those who haven't seen it here it is, the alien interview. I will not give my opinion on what I think because I don't want to sway yours if you haven't seen this program.

I'm sure this has been talked about but for those who haven't seen it here it is, the alien interview. I will not give my opinion on what I think because I don't want to sway yours if you haven't seen this program.

<embed id=VideoPlayback src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-4114414828759545020&hl=en&fs=true style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash> </embed>

Well proven Hoax. Check out the 'Dark Matters' sub-Forum for more info.

Well proven Hoax. Check out the 'Dark Matters' sub-Forum for more info.

I didn't want to put up my opinion but I don't believe this is real. when I first saw this a year or so back my " X-Files" side wanted to believe very badly but I still have yet to hear of any evidence proving "Victor's" claims are real.

I am agreeing with you here. :) Please look up 'Hoax' on Wikipedia or any other contemporary Media-outlet.

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

My Opinion: Bullshit to the highest degree.

I am agreeing with you here. :) Please look up 'Hoax' on Wikipedia or any other contemporary Media-outlet.

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

My Opinion: Bullshit to the highest degree.

If you suggesting that I don't know what the word "hoax" means your sadly mistaken. What we have here is a failure on your part to understand the meaning of my comment. I was am agreeing with you on the fact that this very well could and most likely is a "hoax."

If you suggesting that I don't know what the word "hoax" means your sadly mistaken. What we have here is a failure on your part to understand the meaning of my comment. I was am agreeing with you on the fact that this very well could and most likely is a "hoax."

You should substitute "very well could and most likely is" with "absolutely is" to be clear. Otherwise you're leaving room for us to think that you think it may not be, however slim the chance.

Oh my goodness. Never did I expect to see this posted on the Paracast boards, lol. Well, you've got guts. I'll give you that.

But anyway, if that's real so is the Easter Bunny, Captain Caveman, and gay leprechauns.

Captain Caveman is so real..... he has to be. Take it back, Eddie. Say it ain't so!

Well hey, ya' never know. :) Probably the silliest UFO report that my mind is open to is Joe Simonton and his alien pancakes. Maybe I'm in Fantasyland with this but his claim seems too stupid to be made up.

Back