• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Area 51 & Roswell Twlight Zone

I'm willing to entertain the Horton (Kammler)-UFO connection hypothesis. But it has serious flaws. The B-2 does not (as far as we peons out here know) hover and then dart away at hypersonic speeds.

Nor has it ever been said that Arnold or anyone at the Roswell crash site ever said they witnessed the crafts of their experience hovering and then darting away at hypersonic speeds...But today we have triangle type craft (terrestrial or not) which seem to do this and we also have Harriers which use a similar technology as far as hovering is concerned.

The idea here was to place the scientists and the technology in White Sands during this time and perhaps have a legit reason for the crash and the sightings of a similar design and nature, without the E.T. conclusion. In this I believe it's the best we have.

I'm willing to entertain the Horton (Kammler)-UFO connection hypothesis. But it has serious flaws. The B-2 does not (as far as we peons out here know) hover and then dart away at hypersonic speeds.

By the way, to add to your point I was able to review some of the information gained out of Germany after the war, and actually something Jacobsen mentioned in her book....

The Horten X and 13 were actually saucer shaped and supposedly hovered and flew off at great speeds. Although I cannot prove that they actually existed, she is said to have spoken to people who confirm this information.

As I mentioned earlier, I pray people confront her enough on all of this to the extent that she is forced to provide not only the mystery man she continues to refer to, but also this supposed top secret U.S. information, a back up showing of the audio/video interviews with the 80 year old men who told her about little Russian pilots, etc.

The technology grab after WWII was undoubtedly real and substantial. Some credible UFO reports post WWII could possibly be explained as linear advances based on known physical principles. Other credible reports, however, involve performance parameters that simply cannot be achieved aerodynamically in terms of accelerations, lack of noise and so forth. We then find ourselves back in the realm of breakthrough physics, homegrown or otherwise, the bending space-time and other things hard to imagine.

The technology grab after WWII was undoubtedly real and substantial. Some credible UFO reports post WWII could possibly be explained as linear advances based on known physical principles. Other credible reports, however, involve performance parameters that simply cannot be achieved aerodynamically in terms of accelerations, lack of noise and so forth. We then find ourselves back in the realm of breakthrough physics, homegrown or otherwise, the bending space-time and other things hard to imagine.

When you mention "credible reports" in the context of the salvage of WWII Nazi Scientists and their material (as in during this time, 1945 to 1947), could you please point us toward this, as I haven't read any "performance parameters" which couldn't be achieved with the Nazi held specs at the time (in the context of Roswell or Arnold's Mt. Rainier sightings).

The Horten's Flying Wing prototypes and information can best be viewed at the following two sites"

1. Background: http://greyfalcon.us/The%20Horten%20Ho%20229.htm
2. Tests: Horten Ho 229 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Again, my purpose of this thread was to show a "non E.T." idea of what happened at the crash in Roswell and what Kenneth Arnold viewed over Mt. Rainier. I in no way am dismissing E.T. or the possibility that they exist. This I leave up to those who make conclusions without evidence to the contrary, and that is something in which I have always looked to stay clear of. Although I don't believe they ever made contact with us or even care about us in any way, I do hold forth the contention that the odds are that some other intelligent life is out there.....

Bragalia may have broken the source used by Jacobsen, although he doesnt quite get him to fess up to perhaps being mislead over the source of the crash vehicle, by the government or whoever he was working for at the time,...seems plausible-more so than the story of 13 year olds created by a scientist the Russians allegedly only had for a few years,...hopefully Bragalia will be able follow up with some more on this one.

Source

Bragalia may have broken the source used by Jacobsen, although he doesnt quite get him to fess up to perhaps being mislead over the source of the crash vehicle, by the government or whoever he was working for at the time,...seems plausible-more so than the story of 13 year olds created by a scientist the Russians allegedly only had for a few years,...hopefully Bragalia will be able follow up with some more on this one.

Source

Very interesting telephone conversation you had with him Anthony and thank you so much for forwarding this to us here. Although I find myself leaning more toward the "Paperclip" explanation for what happened, I surely respect the work you had done in attempting an answer from Mr. O'Donnell. By reading the file it seems to me that this gentleman really didn't want himself exposed to the public for what he said, albeit, this does not mean what he told Annie wasn't the truth....But then again, as I am someone who believes Mrs. Jacobsen only found out some of the truths about Area 51, I still am inclined to believe Josef Mengele was never involved in anything of the like, and that the craft (s) which might have crashed that day in Roswell were U.S. advanced German engineering of the Horten brothers prototype.

Again, thanks for all the work you do to make this subject all that more interesting! The truth is out there my friend, and perhaps one day we will all know.

Back