• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

are vaccines safe?

are vaccines safe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So according to Pixel:
911 was an inside job, mankinds Co2 emissions are doing no damage. Fukushima is not a problem even if it kills us all. Vaccines are giving everyone autism.the earth is Flat, and only 6000 years old and Santa is real.

I wouldn't buy a bridge or a used car off this guy if i were you.

More lies. What a jerk you are

What's interesting is I'm leaving for a tropical resort tomorrow and I'm feeling out because I didn't get all my vaccines.

That's good news actually. And please do not inject any more neurotoxic poison into your kids. It accumulates in their little bodies and will probably cause major health issues at some point in their lives. Don't be stupid and ignorant about your kids health like I was.

You know that you can never really prove that the invisible unicorns living in my anus don't cause autism either, right?

I happened to be on Reddit today where noticed a post about France mandidating some vaccinations for children whether their parents like it or not. Because if you think about it, not vaccinating children is abuse, and threatens everybody else's kid.

The following post got gold and made me laugh.

God, I can't believe it's come to this. I'm generally not in favor of the government's telling someone, "You must inject this substance into your body and the bodies of your children." But I guess we fucking have to now. A sincere thanks to dumbass celebrities, vegans, hippies, fundamentalists of all stripes, parents who get all of their parenting advice from Facebook, and, of course, Andrew "I Was Literally Stripped of My Medical License" Wakefield.

I happened to be on Reddit today where noticed a post about France mandidating some vaccinations for children whether their parents like it or not. Because if you think about it, not vaccinating children is abuse, and threatens everybody else's kid.

The following post got gold and made me laugh.

Why would you be so stupid to think injecting known neurotoxins into a blood vein is a good idea?
Natural immunity lasts forever.
People should be arrested, jailed sand kids taken away for injecting the HepB and MMR into children.

Why would you be so stupid to think injecting known neurotoxins into a blood vein is a good idea?
Natural immunity lasts forever.
People should be arrested, jailed sand kids taken away for injecting the HepB and MMR into children.

1. not neurotoxins at that concentration
2. natural immunity does not last forever (otherwise all infectious diseases would go extinct)
3. you missed a 'not' in your last sentence

Aluminum and mercury are not expelled by the body and accumulate. They are neurotoxins at any concentration.
Tell me about Vaccine-derived polioviruses (VDPVs)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aluminum and mercury are not expelled by the body and accumulate. They are neurotoxins at any concentration.
Tell me about Vaccine-derived polioviruses (VDPVs)

Nope. They become neurotoxic at levels that would require many thousands of vaccinations.

Again, 100 vaccinations = 1/2 a can of tuna.

And kids under 9 don't have vaccinations with mercury anyway for at least 20 years.

What do you want to know about polio? Aside from it being eradicated because of herd immunity.

Oops.

Again for the college boy. Ingesting and injecting are very different. One stays in your brain and blood and one goes out your butt.

what does Vacca mean in Latin?

BTW I am immunised and have a BCG scar to prove it.

Vacca means cow.
I have been vaccinated too.
Unfortunately my children are both damaged for life from vaccines.

Vacca means cow.
I have been vaccinated too.
Unfortunately my children are both damaged for life from vaccines.

Errr ummm sometimes I wish I didn't say anything in the first place...

In my mind what you believe is the same as reality, so I mean it when I say that I am sorry that you think that.
Who am I to tell you otherwise?

I am not sure this is the same for everyone, but issues like this seem to effect my 'lizard' brain as in I act (in this case write) instinctively without thinking things through.
The reason that I asked the question about the Latin word for cow, was because I was reading about a completely unrelated subject and discovered that it was Vacca.
This somehow triggered a connection in my head between the words Vacca and Vaccination, and a childhood memory of being 'herded' into the sports hall for my BCG skin test.
I was and probably still am quite disobedient, but I can clearly remember that I wanted to have it, even though I was deeply suspicious.

Anyway I should have remembered to look up the word (it's etymology) rather than jumping to the conclusion that it had anything to do with 'behaviour' I now understand:

"Vaccine"
late 18th century: from Latin vaccinus, from vacca ‘cow’ (because of the early use of the cowpox virus against smallpox)

Just to be clear I had jumped to the conclusion that Vaccine meant something like: "of Cows' maybe a bit like the word 'Bovine'.
I then thought about man's relationship with cattle and also 'herd' behaviour in general.
Which I coincidentally been doing a lot of thinking about at the time:

Sensory Deprivation and UFOs

I should have also read the previous posts in this thread before chiming in.

There is one quick way to make yourself look foolish, that is to comment on things you do not really understand, I am sorry for any upset or disrespect my ignorance of your situation caused.

It is easy for me to give an honest answer about if I or my family would get Vaccinated and that is yes. But when it comes to other people it raises extraordinarily difficult questions, Do I want everyone to be immunised? yes. Should they have a choice? no/yes/probably, I don't know. I can't truthfully answer because I am torn between my belief in choice and my belief in medicine. I feel able to make that choice for myself, but not for anyone else.

Would I trust the 'state' in such matters? 5/10
would I trust a Doctor (medical advice) 9/10
Would I trust a combination of the two 7/10

I am basing this on where I live and my personal experience of medicine/medical treatment.

Best wishes

Back