• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Are Ghosts Real? Mystery Solved (VIDEO)

Do you believe in Ghosts?

• Yes

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Of Course Not

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

ManitobaCanuk

Paranormal Maven
The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent. But if we can come to terms with this indifference then our existence as a species can have genuine meaning. However vast the darkness we must supply our own light.

There is no doubt in my mind that ghosts are real, particularly after experiencing the phenomenon myself. The amount of energy on this planet is too much to igore and must be harvested by someone, right?

Good video - covers most aspects and well describes the problems and paradoxes. I'll see what else the guy has to say because for me he 'hits the spot!'

@manxman: The word 'energy' often gets banded about in the paranormal fields. 'Vibration' is another one.

I've just had to accept that the scientific definitions of these words are not understood by most of those who are interested in the paranormal.

This is partly due to the woefully low understanding of science by the general public (despite us all having been to school!), but also because there just isn't the vocabulary to describe phenomena that fall outside accepted science.

Ian

Last edited:
Ill add to this too, all my experiences ..yeah, whats interesting is, a point of view or theory about those "orbs" , I call them "death" energy, meaning its the energy thats coming from the dead, something i should experiment with more, if you see orbs about, means there is something there.. at 1:47 Id call that an elemental, basically an entity formed in something of nature and in a shape we recognize, ive experienced those too, much different than your normal ghost or spirit but my opinion get confused with them

Ill add to this too, all my experiences ..yeah, whats interesting is, a point of view or theory about those "orbs" , I call them "death" energy, meaning its the energy thats coming from the dead, something i should experiment with more, if you see orbs about, means there is something there.. at 1:47 Id call that an elemental, basically an entity formed in something of nature and in a shape we recognize, ive experienced those too, much different than your normal ghost or spirit but my opinion get confused with them

I'd be interested to hear about some of your experiences and I'm sure others would too. It's one of the reasons I visit the forum. Any you would care to share?

I couldn't answer the poll question because we haven't established exactly what we mean by "ghost", and black and white "yes" or "no" answers can be wrong by virtue of them being too arbitrary. Answers like, "unlikely" or "possibly" or "doubtful" are better candidates for folks like me who can never be 100% certain about almost anything. So are we talking about the standard interpretation ( disembodied souls of the dead ) or something else? If we're talking about disembodied souls then my answer would be "unlikely". If we're talking about the reality of some strange phenomenon people interpret as disembodied souls, but are probably something else altogether, then my answer would be "yes".

I'd be interested to hear about some of your experiences and I'm sure others would too. It's one of the reasons I visit the forum. Any you would care to share?
@Goggs, My experiences and my analysis of my exp. are all over the forum, Studying/Researching the dead and all within is a passion of mine

Back