• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

April 5, 2020 — Another Visit with David Halperin

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
So I downloaded the ebook version of David Halperin's new book, "Intimate Alien," and when paging through the contents, I happened to come across my name. It came as a surprise, but once I understood what David was writing about, I found his reasoning to be quite fascinating.

You will too. Even though David is no fan of the ET theory, that doesn't mean he doesn't believe something strange and real is going on.

Randall and I also talked about David's theories and other subjects during this weekend's edition of After The Paracast.

After The Paracast is an exclusive feature of The Paracast+. For more information about our premium subscription package, please visit:

Good show , great guest.
But , he's wrong on the Belgian sightings.There WERE pilots in F16's that saw the objects.
Furthermore , there was a second wave in 1997 , where i myself saw one. It was not triangular , more diamond shaped , completely silent and flew rather slowly.

Here's an alternative Jewish view on ET and aliens by Rabbi Ariel Bar Tzadok.

Here's his facebook page, with contact details for an interview.

Back