• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

April 16, 2017 — Stan Gordon

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Long-time researcher Stan Gordon has spent an amazing amount of time following up anomalous cases in and around his Pennsylvania home.

What's most interesting about this episode is the fact that many of the characteristics of older cases, such as so-called electromagnetic effects, continue to occur in modern sightings.

In this week's episode of After The Paracast, an exclusive feature of The Paracast+, Chris talks about life as a field investigator during his days in the Mysterious Valley.

You can learn more about our premium subscription feature at:

Introducing The Paracast+ | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

Stan Gordon was fantastic, especially his very wide net, e.g., revealing that many who see ufo's also have all kinds of paranormal experience. This has been my finding also (once the person "lets down their hair", feels safe and reveals their entire history).

It makes sense that these "bigfoot"s are an alien-managed being. They seem to be seen in small numbers in many different places - how can all these small pockets survive without some assistance? We should oppose any efforts by supposed hunters to shoot a bigfoot for "scientific purposes". They are seeking fame and blood, and certainly not doing this to benefit the animal. These beings seem benevolent and close to humans in intelligence - they need to be left alone. I would welcome them much more than the hunters that pursue them.

Great episode. These are my favorite types of shows.
I agree, that was a great episode!

He is in a really active paranormal spot. I wonder what the Native Americans who lived in that area experienced?

Wouldn't it be a great place to put a webcam up high in a pinetree? It would be a hassle to climb up to change batteries but he might get lucky. I have a feeling he will see something someday.

Back