1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/introducing-the-paracast/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!
    Dismiss Notice

April 16, 2017 — Stan Gordon

Discussion in 'Talk About the Show' started by Gene Steinberg, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Gene Steinberg

Gene Steinberg Forum Super Hero Staff Member

Forum Super Hero
    Home Page:
    Long-time researcher Stan Gordon has spent an amazing amount of time following up anomalous cases in and around his Pennsylvania home.

What's most interesting about this episode is the fact that many of the characteristics of older cases, such as so-called electromagnetic effects, continue to occur in modern sightings.

In this week's episode of After The Paracast, an exclusive feature of The Paracast+, Chris talks about life as a field investigator during his days in the Mysterious Valley.

You can learn more about our premium subscription feature at:

Introducing The Paracast+ | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

2. wwkirk

wwkirk Paranormal Adept

Great reports. Stan has had an interesting career. (As have you.)

3. beyondthestargate

beyondthestargate Paranormal Adept

Retired - Telecommunications
    Stan Gordon was fantastic, especially his very wide net, e.g., revealing that many who see ufo's also have all kinds of paranormal experience. This has been my finding also (once the person "lets down their hair", feels safe and reveals their entire history).

Ron Away likes this.
  4. Johnny Nonsense

Johnny Nonsense Skilled Investigator

It makes sense that these "bigfoot"s are an alien-managed being. They seem to be seen in small numbers in many different places - how can all these small pockets survive without some assistance? We should oppose any efforts by supposed hunters to shoot a bigfoot for "scientific purposes". They are seeking fame and blood, and certainly not doing this to benefit the animal. These beings seem benevolent and close to humans in intelligence - they need to be left alone. I would welcome them much more than the hunters that pursue them.

Ron Away likes this.
  5. joeyk22

joeyk22 Paranormal Maven

Great episode. These are my favorite types of shows.

Ron Away likes this.
  6. roadrunner

roadrunner Skilled Investigator

I agree, that was a great episode!

He is in a really active paranormal spot. I wonder what the Native Americans who lived in that area experienced?

Wouldn't it be a great place to put a webcam up high in a pinetree? It would be a hassle to climb up to change batteries but he might get lucky. I have a feeling he will see something someday.