• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

April 1, 2018 — Stanton T. Friedman with J. Randall Murphy

Thanks for a great show and also for asking my question of Stan - it's interesting to hear him mention John Greenwald as a potential successor, or at least someone he ranks highly in terms of research and objectivity as I've been of a similar opinion for some time too. Maybe worth having him as a guest some time?

On a technical note, for some reason both last week & this the After The Paracast episodes have appeared in the iOS Podcasts app as the full-length Paracast Plus show.
The Apple app is the only one I've found which allows me to listen to premium/subscription content and it's always worked fine up to now - is there something I'm doing wrong or that I can do to fix this?

Any help gratefully-received, etc.

Cheers,

Dave.

Ok, I'll try those - would hate to miss out..!

Thanks Gene, much appreciated & I hope that there is some light at the end of the tunnel for you soon too.

Best,

Dave.

I’ve also read that Travis Walton may have had financial troubles and have always thought that running to a UFO investigator first seemed a bit fishy. It’s a bit like Patterson & Gimlin being out in the woods trying to make a Bigfoot movie and then just happen to see a Bigfoot. Go figure.

If you have to ask why the answer is almost always money. The second most common answer is for attention.

I liked Interrupted Journey but my impression is that the story may have morphed since then with the constant retelling and attention over the years. Could be wrong about that.

The details of the RCMP officer’s encounter with Michalak doesn’t exactly add to his credibility. I will say that I’ve been plenty s***faced and never hallucinated. It does lower inhibitions so maybe if there is some creative storytelling involved here it was probably already in the oven and the alcohol let it out.

Oh - and I've been plenty lit up on that fine Canadian beer while visiting the Great White North. Great stuff. Thank god that coin isn't is common circulation. I've had a hard enough time counting dollar coins and multicolored bills with beerfingers. Ovoids with glittery stuff on it sound like what you'd use to buy a tribble at a space station bar.
It's too bad all these well known cases are turning out to be bunk. My teenage self was so excited to share these stories with people that were agnostic about it or didn't believe :/

Back