• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Anyone heard of Black Triangle near Moose Lake, MN, 2002 time frame?

PCarr

Paranormal Adept
I am working a case in which the witness reports many strange sightings, but he states that the first of these was a black triangle near Moose Lake, MN in 2002. Search of the MUFON database came up blank. Any leads?

UFO Sighting Report 2002 : Moose Lake Area, Minnesota, USA

same reportee, sees ufo's all over the place.

UFO Reports From HBCC UFO Research

busy time 2002 in minasota, for UFOs.

Sandstone, MN
Sighted on Wednesday 01. August 2001
Reported on Sunday 01. December 2002
Shape: Cigar | Duration: 2min. or so
Source: NUFORC

I saw a light in the sky that disappeared in front of my eye.I was driving north on hwy 123 in Minnesota (Pine co). When I approached Co.road 23, to my amazement off to my left at about 11:00 o'clock, I noticed a cigar shaped light which was hovering at approx. 100 feet from the ground. I thought, that's strange, no pole which the light was attached. I stopped, rolled down my window, and I heard no noise from the object. At that very moment, one half of the lights went out, and the other half went out slowly one after the other. At that point, I became extremely frighten, because whatever I had just witnessed had disappeared in front of my eyes with no logical explanation.((NUFORC Note: Date is approximate. PD))

UFO Sighting in Sandstone, MN on Wednesday 01 August 2001 - UFO Hunters

lot's of sightings in 2002 in minnesota 2002

uformm.jpg

http://thecid.com/ufo/uf17/uf9/179483.htm

list here.

Sightings near 40 N x 100 W

Last edited:
That's quite a list, manxman. Is it the computer file Vallee provided to the Condon Committee? The map attached at the link shows the location in Moline, Illinois, of a significant sighting (one of many in that 1966-67 wave in the Midwest) that involves film of the object. I wonder if it's available at CUFOS? This may be one of the events that was attended by a police officer I knew in that time period whose hair turned gray overnight as a result. He told us all about the event the next day.

Does anyone have a copy of Richard Hall's last book (or last ms) devoted to that Midwest wave? I'd love to get a copy.

Google Maps

That island in the middle of the Mississippi river houses a U.S. Army Research and Development facility and likely nuclear armaments even in that period. I spoke several years ago with a longterm ufo researcher in that area who told me the island (called the Rock Island Arsenal locally) had numerous ufo sightings over it, one described as being as big as a boxcar.

Last edited:
From pg 64 of Vallee's Invisible College:

Finally the occupant told Schirmer that he was not to remember
the inside of the ship. He concluded :
YOU WILL NOT SPEAK WISELY ABOUT THIS
NIGHT. WE WILL RETURN TO SEE YOU TWO
MORE TIMES.
And at one point, in a hauntingly beautiful moment, one
of the men took Schirmer to the large window of the ship,
pointed to the deserted landscape around them and said
gravely : 'Watchman, some day you will see the Universe !'
If the 'occupants' are so advanced, and do not want Schirmer
to speak wisely of that night, why could he remember
so much of it under hypnosis ?
Have they not anticipated
this method of disclosure ? Or could it be that some parts
of the human mind are inaccessible to them ? Could it be
that their power is more limited than their actions seem to
imply ? Could it be that someone, or something, is playing
a fantastic trick on us ?

It's possible, even likely, that 'they' are not fully organic species but cyborgs or even robots. The farther such entities have developed themselves from their original biological designers and producers, the less likely it is that they would retain a subconscious mind or even know what human subconsciousness contains and that our subconscious memories are accessible.

Is anyone familiar with an Argentinian scifi novel in which the et's are unable to cope with human emotionality (though evidently fascinated by it)? In one scene from that novel, described in a book review I read years ago, one of the et characters cannot endure being within hearing of humanly composed music (I think performed on a piano). It produces unsustainable pain for him/her/it.

That's quite a list, manxman. Is it the computer file Vallee provided to the Condon Committee?

i dont know constance, vallee is new to me, strange as that may sound around here, ive been aware of hyneck for many years, but not so much his side-kick.

ive always been of the opinion, that if you want to see space-craft, then space is the place to look.
i can see that what i thought was a healthy interest in UFO's to me, was infact a mere flirtation, compared to most here, i didnt do book's like you constance, video's, documentary's, ufo magazine [subscription] jane's defense weekly, the press etc, only in 2001 when i got online, did my curiosity get re-piqued by the subject again, and even then i was more an observer of the claimant, than the claim, and ensueing discussions on forums.
hence after a decade my distaste for forums like randie's, bad astronomy etc.
deniers like klass, oberg et al, all american government men, whome it becomes obvious are bought and paid for.

i did constance, and had a good read of it for an hour or so, it gave me an understanding of why you and others here think UFO'S and the paranormal are linked manifestations, i came away with a different opinion of Uri Geller aswell, basically i always thought he was abit of a tosser, but he bent a fork back infront of vallee in a restaurant, and twisted the shank, just by rubbing it, whilst sat at the same table, with his hands only 2/3 feet away from vallees eyes, right infront of him, a proper heavy duty restaurant fork, vallee said try as hard as he could, he could not bend his without using the edge of the table to bend the head back, and it was impossible for a man to put the twist into the thick handle part, by strength alone for any man, valley says he just stroked it, and it twisted, i dont for one minute think vallee imagined it, as he was the instigator, i dont see how the fork was anything other than a restaurant fork, the same type vallee himself tried to bend and twist by brute force.

he says that was the momment he knew he had something special and started to take him seriously, he also believed Gellers gift's were spasmodic, hence why he had to cheat some time's, because for Geller it was all about the money.

thanks for posting the link, i bookmarked it, and will delve again.

Last edited:
i did constance, and had a good read of it for an hour or so, it gave me an understanding of why you and others here think UFO'S and the paranormal are linked manifestations, . . .

I actually wanted to read this work of Vallee's to get a better idea of what some posters here mean by linking ufos and the paranormal to the extent they do. Previously (and still to a great extent) I've thought that the connection of the ufos and the paranormal was primarily derived from the frequently reported experiences of people encountering ufo occupants from whom they have telepathically received information in the form of meaningful statements. This was even true of the children in the Zimbabwe case. I'd figured that the sudden disappearances of ufos could be explained by advanced technology rather than 'the paranormal'. My general feeling is that all things referred to these days as representations of 'the paranormal' do not necessarily have a common origin, and that ufos are different enough from the variety of psi experiences and aptitudes studied by psychical researchers since the late 19th century that we should not conflate ufos with 'the paranormal', which is over-used as an umbrella term and should be replaced with more closely defined and examined types of experiences we might generally refer to as 'uncanny'.

i came away with a different opinion of Uri Geller aswell, basically i always thought he was abit of a tosser, but he bent a fork back infront of vallee in a restaurant, and twisted the shank, just by rubbing it, whilst sat at the same table, with his hands only 2/3 feet away from vallees eyes, right infront of him, a proper heavy duty restaurant fork, vallee said try as hard as he could, he could not bend his without using the edge of the table to bend the head back, and it was impossible for a man to put the twist into the thick handle part, by strength alone for any man, valley says he just stroked it, and it twisted, i dont for one minute think vallee imagined it, as he was the instigator, i dont see how the fork was anything other than a restaurant fork, the same type vallee himself tried to bend and twist by brute force.

he says that was the momment he knew he had something special and started to take him seriously, he also believed Gellers gift's were spasmodic, hence why he had to cheat some time's, because for Geller it was all about the money.

I too have finally changed my mind about Geller's significance after reading this book by Vallee. Tart and Puthoff have also written in various places that they witnessed remarkable demonstrations of PK by Geller. His psychic abilities also appear to be profound. As for his having faked it at times, we know that even some of the astonishingly powerful mediums studied by the SPR and other researchers in the late 19th c.- early 20th c. period resorted to fakery at times. In general, psychic researchers have long recognized that the 'signal' is not always clear and sometimes not there at all for skillful mediums, remote viewers, etc. This should not be surprising, in my opinion, given that we don't know what physical complexities are involved in the transmission or the retrieval of information from nonlocal sources.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Back