• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Annual Who Are You Thread

Free versions of recent episodes:

Zandroid

Skilled Investigator
I was wondering if we could share something about ourselves to help understand each other more. Screenames and avatars become so empty after a while. Maybe share things like: were your from? what books have you written? etc are you male female what do you do for fun.

I am 28 male living in Puget Sound, WA. I do not investigate paranormal I just am fascinated with reading, and listening about it. I live a few miles north of Seattle and am a night person.

Im also a night person. My name is Gareth, and if there is anyway I could change my forum name to that Id be grateful.

Im 26, and at UNI. I probably define myself mostly as a sax player. I play tenor primarily and play jazz gigs. I wish music had remained as it was in the 50s/early 60s as jazz was much more popular then and Id probably be able to make a living playing jazz, but is it stands now thats impossible - especially in Australia.

Im also a night person. My name is Gareth, and if there is anyway I could change my forum name to that Id be grateful.

Im 26, and at UNI. I probably define myself mostly as a sax player. I play tenor primarily and play jazz gigs. I wish music had remained as it was in the 50s/early 60s as jazz was much more popular then and Id probably be able to make a living playing jazz, but is it stands now thats impossible - especially in Australia.

Admins (David, Gene, Rick if he's lurking) can change your name. I don't think Mods can.

Bruce Maccabee is a jazz pianist.

41/F/Married. I'm also a night person. Halloween is my favorite holiday. Have always been very interested in Paranormal/UFO's.

I am the Stevie Nicks of my living room.
I love to sing, and I'm trying to learn to play the guitar, but am not so good yet. I've always been interested in the paranormal, and anything ghostly. I also like shiny things.

This feels like AA :)

I'm 31, grew up, live and work in the DC area, have a normal office day job but also play in a band and am married. Since I was born I was fascinated with the larger picture and paranormal, which I"m starting realize is not the norm as I thought it was :) I try and check the boards in between tasks at work to get through the day sanely and at nights in front of the TV while having a couple beers...............

41/F/Married. I'm also a night person. Halloween is my favorite holiday. Have always been very interested in Paranormal/UFO's.

Yay your favourite holiday is my birthday! Ive read that people born on halloween have special powers.

Wish it was true:frown:

Hi my name is kieran. I am 31 year old male. I work for a worldwide multinational industrial company as one of the there regional managers. I have a business management and law degree.
I live in Ireland, own my own house,I live with my daughter and my fiance.

I Like haveing a good time lol sports i really do enjoy that. I do drink ,but rarely, maybe once a week, or maybe two, i dont smoke....i like the drums i play a bit....but may really enjoyment is the time. i spent with my friends.

I wish I had of thought of this one for a thread, brilliant :).

My name is Mat, i'm 20 years of age (21 on Boxing Day). I am a waiter at a Hotel Bistro & have been a waiter at various occupations for the last 4 years.

I enjoy absolutely 'anything' that makes you think, Botany, Psychedelics & their implications, UFOlogy, travel, meditation (when I can), meeting new people of all sorts (I even enjoy the arseholes I meet, they're really something...) music (too many genres to list), the simple & the complex in life; I enjoy life. :)

I drink on a regular basis although i'm moderating that quite well nowdays (is it being Australian or a Waiter or an Australian-Waiter that makes me that way?), I do smoke cigarettes, although i'm keeping on top of that habit too. & considering this isn't an 'adult friend finder', I can say what I bloody well want too ;).

Peace & thanks for my 'this is your life',

Goody.

Names David, and i'm a 27 year old recruitment manager for a large Plc in the UK and i recruit senior finance staff (Finance Directors etc). Got a degree in Software Engineering (with some other science modules studied) and in my spare time I do Muay Thai boxing, brazilian jiu-jitsu, run a small ebay business and various other things.
To me the topic of UFO's, and their potential to be from other planets is the one i am interested, but only so far as a hobby to talk about.

Favourite people in the field are Paul Kimball, Rich Dolan and James Fox.
Oh, and I actually kind of like Doctor Greer simply because he makes me laugh with his ramblings... one day that guy will bullshit his way to being president of america
I havent read any books on the topic yet although i have just bought 'UFO's and te security state' by Rich Dolan.
I've just had laser eye surgery so it hurts to read at the moment but will give it a go soon. :cool:

My favourite UFO documentary? Why of course its this one... i love Louis Theroux! If you havent seen it, you really have to watch it...
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yDEleJW3EQs

Also you get to see a real life CSETI expedition to shine flashlights in the sky in that video, although no Dr Greer unfortunately...

I'm Aaron (30 years old) from Australia. In my day job I work as a forensic psychologist which provides me with a fair amount of daily weirdness. Been interested in the paranormal most of my life and have had a few unexplained experiences. I listen to the paracast because exploring paranormal events stretches my thinking and provides a good balance to the day to day structure of society.

Look forward to talking to you all!

Truly an international forum.
My name is John . 53. Divorced. Born in the UK. grew up in Ohio.Spent 16 years in Florida. Now a Virginian. I am an operating engineer for a bank data center. My hobbies are shooting and kayaking. I'm into the paranormal cause my real world is so disappointing.

I am very pleased and amazed by the posts here, thank you all so very much for listening to the show and participating. Seriously. It warms my heart to see the overall intelligence, depth and diversity of the conversations on these forums.

You ALL make the Paracast a pleasure for me to be involved with, and thanks to Gene for working with me to make it happen.

We've got something unique here, and I treasure it.

dB

Artist and writer.

pushing 40, married, cats, enjoy life for the most part. Would like to create technology that would free us from the tyranny of the greedy, but will settle for the attainable in this lifetime.

Back