• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Animal mutilation case in northern Somalia and a suspect in custody

LilAmin

Paranormal Novice

i will translate this case and summarize as to best of my knowlege

residents of Burco village in northern Somalia have been in shock and scared this past week over incidents of animal mutilations and people missing as the residents accused a man of animal mutilation and canabolism.

the first interview with the woman decribes how they saw a man at night mutaliting the animal and the suspect run off.
the second interveiw is the chief of the village were he re etates that these was a proffessionl cutting and how the organs were removed.

- the brest of the animal was cut with pricision and blood was drained.

- there are no traces of blood were the animal was found.
- intestines, liver and other internal organs removed or missing.

Burco: Nin La Sheegay In Uu Qaydhiinka Ku Cunay Neef Xoolo Ah +...

The suspect.

summary

- The suspect begged the locals to kill him instead of handing him over to the police.
so the police suspected him of evading justice and arrested him.

- locals say animal mutilation has been on the rise since the man arrived at the village.

- the tools he had with him have been confiscated as shown in the video.

- the tools have traces of blood.

- the suspect is said to be from eastern region of ethiopia and he doesnt speach somali language.

- the police say that animal mutilation has happened before in the area and this is the first time they cought a suspect for these incidents.

anyway this whole case is bizzar and scary. I thought animal mutilations were only happening in Usa but its going on allover the globe.
I will post english version if the story appaers on somali national news websites as the story is local news for now and forgive me for my bad english.

the suspect is said to be from eastern region of ethiopia and he doesnt speach somali language.

I don't know if it makes any difference but I am curious in knowing if the suspect is in the country legally or if maybe he slipped across the border.

Last edited:
there have been massive demonstrations across eastern ethiopia against the goverments grab of lands belonging to ethinic Oromos lately as people have been fleeing from goverment forces and people have been crossing borders as refugees. so i will classify him as legal refugee statu.

there also suspicion that he drained blood from a girl and all these are just mere allegation and there are no direct evidence linking the crime to him

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back