• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Andrew Neddermeyer interview (this weeks show)

"You all have experienced 'the attitude.' You've heard it and you've read it, whether or not it has been directed at you. Any criticism of the show results in a barrage of abuse, including yelling, screaming, and swearing accompanied with a proclamation of their right to do so because it is their show."

I've gotta say this is unfair on a couple of levels.

1.) Okay so if we all know that then we're all in, so to speak. It's not like we have loftier expectations right? So why are you shocked or offended at this point? It's another flavor of the overall Paracast experience :)

2.) How much criticism would you take before eventually telling the critic to kiss off? A little of it here and there is fine. But there's this sense of familiarity that some listeners get that they know who you are because they hear your show and I think there's no hard line drawn in the sand there, ya know? It's just kind of an instinctive boundary and you know when it's been crossed only after the fact.

There are people who don't embrace "fame" this way even if their career or hobby path goes that way. So Dave's one of those. He's Kurt Cobain, not Dave Grohl. If ya like the music, just deal with it.

2.) How much criticism would you take before eventually telling the critic to kiss off? A little of it here and there is fine. But there's this sense of familiarity that some listeners get that they know who you are because they hear your show and I think there's no hard line drawn in the sand there, ya know?

Good point.

"You all have experienced 'the attitude.' You've heard it and you've read it, whether or not it has been directed at you. Any criticism of the show results in a barrage of abuse, including yelling, screaming, and swearing accompanied with a proclamation of their right to do so because it is their show."

I've gotta say this is unfair on a couple of levels.

1.) Okay so if we all know that then we're all in, so to speak. It's not like we have loftier expectations right? So why are you shocked or offended at this point? It's another flavor of the overall Paracast experience :)

2.) How much criticism would you take before eventually telling the critic to kiss off? A little of it here and there is fine. But there's this sense of familiarity that some listeners get that they know who you are because they hear your show and I think there's no hard line drawn in the sand there, ya know? It's just kind of an instinctive boundary and you know when it's been crossed only after the fact.

There are people who don't embrace "fame" this way even if their career or hobby path goes that way. So Dave's one of those. He's Kurt Cobain, not Dave Grohl. If ya like the music, just deal with it.
Has David ever really insulted any without being insulted in some manner first or that person somehow doesn't get David's sarcasm/humor despite hearing gobs of it on the show?

Just a quick note to say that I thought this was a great show and enjoyed listening to Andrew very much. I would absolutely encourage you to continue to seek out people that would not otherwise be doing this kind of thing. I think I find them a good deal more interesting than the usual suspects that are working the circuit.

• The show was ok, Andrew seemed to be a genuine down to earth type of guy . Of course we all no today the Americans needed the German scientists to help them gain a advantage over the japs by the way of the atomic bomb. Most people who have studied history know that the Germans could have had the bomb by 1944 , But where hindered by the allies bombings of there heavy water facilites and heavy bombing of there rocket and industrial complexs. The bombing of Japan was a necessary evil because the war could have lasted another year or beyond , which if calculated could have resulted in one million lives lost and probably alot of allies lifes lost too.

I didn't want to start a brand new thread for just this question so I hope you catch this.

Since Leslie has received the court ordered NASA files, will she be talking about any 'finds' she might have in her possession or even something of a suspicious nature?

I try hard to promote your show on my blog but if you have any 'new' news it sure would help beforehand. Thanks you.

Paracast Interviews

Certainly not the best show ever,,,,but jesus christ they all can't be slam dunks! I've been listening the back log shows trying to catch up for months now. I've been noticing that in some past episodes where Gene and David have maybe stood on one opinion yet after a few more interviews of related topics have in deed slightly changed there view thus showing me that they have an open mind and do not have a set in stone idea of a topic. The same goes with the "bullshit interviews" of the attention seekers with their convoluted "happenings". It's important to pull these individuals out so that they may be exposed. I've learned a shit load about who is who in the field ( thanks David and Gene!) and continue to learn who's credible and who's not.

This weeks interview I found if you listen closely you will find small details and avenues not explored. Seth Neddermeyer, a respected physicist, born in Richmond Michigan in 1907! He had an interest in UFO's and the paranormal? A man who was know for his thinking abilities, certainly a man of above normal intelligence pondered this stuff. There is something going on out there and the mainstream media and possessed dipshits are doing there best to down play it. Yet there are a lot of very intelligent people out there who are in there right mind and are rational, who like myself and others would love answers. In the name of research it's not all solved in a 2 hour show, not a single show out there ends with an absolute answer. In this field more often than not it ends with more questions than answers. New questions lead to new leads which lead to,,,,, well new people ie. Andrew and his Dad. In my opinion it was pure genius, good job
David you may have shaken things up in the forum,,,, but sometimes we need to be shaken, I got your back! :D

~A

I would like to make a comment regarding the introduction to this show. The recent revelations by Edgar Mitchell on Kerrang Radio were mentioned. I believe that both Gene and David agreed that Mr Mitchell did not state anything new in that broadcast.

I have read and listened to a number of earlier interviews with this man and do not recall hearing him state the following until late July 2008.

According to briefings that he has attended:

He said that he knows that the UFO phenonoma is real, the planet has been visited and this fact has been covered up by governments for quite a long time.

"It's been well covered up by our governments for the last 60 years or so"

He said he has been included in military and intelligent circles that know that yes, we have been visited.

"THERES QUITE A BIT OF CONTACT GOING ON ...."

"THE ROSWELL CRASH WAS REAL"

"A NUMBER OF OTHER CONTACTS HAVE BEEN REAL AND ON GOING"

"It's pretty well known to those of us that have been briefed and are close to the subject matter"

"I think we're headed toward real disclosure and there are some serious organizations moving in that direction"

Mitchell then goes on to discribe the physical discription of the aliens (one group), according to his contacts.

Since this first interview with a mainstream british radio station at the end of July he has done at least one subsequent interview. The Kevin Smith paranormal webcast in the U.S., where Mr Mitchell does some obvious back peddling. Key questions were left out, and the interview itself was anything by mainstream. ????
However, there was a reference to the very credible NASA leaker Clark McClelland and his VERY intriguing website. (The Stargate Chronicals)
I would suggest Mr McClelland as an extremely interesting guest for a future Paracast program, although like Steven Greer and many others of us, he needs money and makes no secret of it.

Given Dr Edgar Mitchell's absolute status in terms of credibility, there leaves virtually no doubt about his definitive statements now being taken as given truths.
In my view, whether or not he hesitates in repeating the remarks he made on Kerrang Radio is irrelavent.

I managed to download the whole Kerrang Broadcast for that evening and it is very entertaining to listen to. Everyone involved in the particular show of that evening seemed be under the impression that they were participating in an historic event. I'm inclined to agree with them. For example, I now know that there was indeed a crash involving an alien spacecraft that occured near Roswell New Mexico in early July of 1947.
Here is a link to the highlight of that broadcast where Dr Mitchell "spills it".

Randy
- lover of the Hammond B3 (if we ever master anti gravity, I just might play the 400lb beast in clubs again)

As a supplement to my above posting I want to add the following, in case the revelation of an important fact is overlooked.

I transcribed Edgar Mitchell's exact comments.

"A NUMBER OF OTHER CONTACTS HAVE BEEN REAL AND ON GOING", he stated.

We have to accept that this is "proof positive" that there are some sort of meetings taking place between earthlings and aliens. Or at the very least, on going communication of some sort. It's important to realize that the implication within the context of the interview is that this "contact" is formalized to some degree. However, one could take the literal interpretation of the statement to mean perhaps, ongoing abductions, or regular alien communication with so called contactees.
(maybe it's Stevie Greer..lol)

After replaying that section of the interview many times I am certain that Dr Mitchell meant that the contact he was referring to was something other than casual or accidental, and that it was not hostile in any way.

In any case, Mitchell articulated his sources as coming from inside military and intelligence circles where he participated and attended briefings. He further qualified the above statement by saying, "I know" rather than "I think".
I believe this is truly a remarkable revelation.

Consensual contact between aliens and earthlings must now be accepted as a proven fact within ufologist studies, based on the statements of this particular witness.
Stanton Friedman can now move this one out of his grey basket.

As a first class witness I agree with David and Gene that this american hero's integrity and accuracy is beyond reproach. The last thing that we would expect from a former NASA astronaut regarding such a sensitive issue is, exaggeration, distortion, or fabrication. These guys are trained and selected among thousands for their exceptional performance, where detail and precision are vital. Lets also remind ourselves that this astronaut was a selected moon explorer. It cost us billions to put him there. He would not take his subsequent responsibilities back here on earth lightly. It's also worth noting that since his historic mission Ed Mitchells overall attitude harmonizes with the character of a spiritual person that has acquired a greater capacity to appreciate how the universe is interwoven, both on a cosmic scale as well as on the quantum level.
This is significant in itself and many belief systems acknowledge such a transformation. How he manages to reconcile this enlightenment within the confines of his security oath is bewildering to me, although it may explain why he is more approachable and forthcoming with regard to E.T. than his colleagues. Perhaps he has taken on the role of a designated leaker which includes a timetable and the coordinated public release of selected information carried out by increasingly reliable official sources.

Although, some of Dr Mitchell's recent statements may have been implied on an earlier occasion or been hinted at in previous comments, I believe that he has now taken the disclosure act to a new level.

If you could entice the good doctor to do a dangerous interview with you folks, that would be fantastic, but even just devoting a significant part of an upcoming Paracast episode, complete with significant research on his comments by a suitable guest, that would be great in itself. Astronaut comments and alleged experiences could in fact be the theme.

Randy

Back