• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

And .. now that you mention it ...

Free episodes:

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
A few days ago I received a very interesting inquiry at my Yahoo email address from a pretty well known writer with a New York magazine about the "early" days of recent UFO research. He was very interested in the period of about 1987-88 to the early 1990's. As he told me .. he was interested in all the "hot topic" items then ... MJ-12, Bill Cooper, John Lear, Bob Lazar, etc. etc. He contacted me because of UFO Magazine and my various radio programs. We agreed on him calling me today (5-29-2014) and then we ended up talking for actually 3 hours. He asked me if I minded if he later called back and I said sure, no problem.

I did ask, of course, what he was really interested in with UFOs and if he was like 99% of most main stream writers and only wanted to talk about the tin foil hat wearing folks .. and he assured me that was not the case. This guy, in my opinion, was really interested in the overall topic, people, and certain cases. As I learn more about when this will be published .. I will fill you all in. This is simply a "heads up" Gang.

Decker

Tonight another Cafe Latte fueled Open Lines Friday for your enjoyment! Starting at 9:00 PM Pacific, join us at www.dqrm.com and when I open the phones give us a call at 818-381-4674. See you on the radio .... and be there or be square ....

Back