• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

alternative theory to ETH

Free episodes:

zeno

Paranormal Novice
From my personal observations and studies I have theorized that unexplained phenomenon are actually SGP ( story generated phenomenon ).An exotic living form of entertainment,seemingly indistinguishable from day to day reality. These living cartoons in the sky are the culmination of another civilizations form of entertainment, one that had long evolved and moved on from the audience it was originally designed to entertain. Now it interacts with us. It's new and highly susceptible audience: The human race. Abductees, I am certain, would disagree with my theory but hey this highly evolved and sentient form of entertainment does not stick around for the tears or applause. Its just doing the thing it was designed to do; that being, distract its original creators from the angst of cosmic awareness.

Well that would explain why the other day I thought I heard one of the clouds go "meep meep" and suddenly go scooting across the sky faster than the eye could follow.

From my personal observations and studies I have theorized that unexplained phenomenon are actually SGP ( story generated phenomenon ).An exotic living form of entertainment,seemingly indistinguishable from day to day reality. These living cartoons in the sky are the culmination of another civilizations form of entertainment, one that had long evolved and moved on from the audience it was originally designed to entertain. Now it interacts with us. It's new and highly susceptible audience: The human race. Abductees, I am certain, would disagree with my theory but hey this highly evolved and sentient form of entertainment does not stick around for the tears or applause. Its just doing the thing it was designed to do; that being, distract its original creators from the angst of cosmic awareness.

So in effect, these unexplained phenomena we witness are actually the result of a past tense alien recreational designer drug that those witnessing these phenomena are somehow on? Or, are you stating that these phenomena are representations of a form of artificial intelligence that this alien cosmic awareness syndrome, possibly synonymous with what was termed "industrial disease" in the early 80s within the context of our own society, was designed to therapeutically overcome or alleviate? What happened to this other civilization? Did it originate here, or "out there"?

I have begun to give tremendous credence to the notion that the phenomena of what is the Tulpa Explaination provides, as being one that deserves a much closer look, with respect to consciousness and their possible demonstrations within as much. I am only interested in the cognitive mechanics concerned in as much because I believe it has great bearing on a specific aspect of the UFO phenomena, as well as other Fortean phenomenal demonstrations.

Well all sentient civilizations would in essence be lonely and to fill the void they would need to create meaning for such awareness. Story telling creates such meaning(usually heroic meaning). Entertainment is a natural evolution of language. So entertainment is the ultimate form of communication. To me it would be an artifact of any advanced race. So intensional or not. We are being entertained. I don't think these are the result of drug induced fantasies or tulpas, but rather the residue or attempt at communication through art which would appear to us as absurd.
While nature uses its creatures to reproduce,the in between-time must be filled with heroic stories of survival to give such reproduction impetus and meaning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

From my personal observations and studies I have theorized that unexplained phenomenon are actually SGP ( story generated phenomenon ).An exotic living form of entertainment,seemingly indistinguishable from day to day reality. These living cartoons in the sky are the culmination of another civilizations form of entertainment, one that had long evolved and moved on from the audience it was originally designed to entertain. Now it interacts with us. It's new and highly susceptible audience: The human race. Abductees, I am certain, would disagree with my theory but hey this highly evolved and sentient form of entertainment does not stick around for the tears
or applause. Its just doing the thing it was designed to do; that being, distract its original creators from the angst of cosmic awareness.

Seems legit.

Well all sentient civilizations would in essence be lonely and to fill the void they would need to create meaning for such awareness. Story telling creates such meaning(usually heroic meaning). Entertainment is a natural evolution of language. So entertainment is the ultimate form of communication. To me it would be an artifact of any advanced race. So intensional or not. We are being entertained. I don't think these are the result of drug induced fantasies or tulpas, but rather the residue or attempt at communication through art which would appear to us as absurd.
While nature uses its creatures to reproduce,the in between-time must be filled with heroic stories of survival to give such reproduction impetus and meaning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

This seems quite parallel to what you are referring to: The Other Side of Truth: The Paranormal, The Art of the Imagination, and the Human Condition: Paul Kimball, Greg Bishop: 9780991697502: Amazon.com: Books

That is an interesting zero, can you expand on what observations you made ? Did you sense some kind of feedback from a sighting you made? What things have you read that lead you to this possible conclusion ? Are you familiar with Wilhelm Reich's or Trevor James Constables ideas ? Do you think maybe these living cartoons could be the similar to ir the same phenomena of which they talked about ?

Last edited:
Back