• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Allan Sturm Bowing Out?

Anaximander

Skilled Investigator
Hey Fellas,

It looks like Allan Sturm may be stepping out of the game.

When one goes to his site, this is all one sees:

John Lear found out about this and got in touch with him to ask what was going on.

This is what Lear said to us on OM forums the other day regarding his conversation with Allan Sturm:

I just talked with Allan. He has removed the book and all associated photos of the moon from his website. He told me he wants nothing more to do with it.

When I asked him why he told me it was a waste of time. He made it obvious that he no longer wished to discuss the subject with me or anybody else.

I did not press the discussion because he made it obvious he wanted to get off of the phone to avoid anymore discussion.

He did mention that the "follow the white rabbit" was a subtle hint.

As I mentioned a few months ago he and Jose were going to make a feature length movie about the moon when Allan got an unfriendly telephone call. The caller told him to stop his effort right now.

I'm afraid we've heard the last from Allan Sturm, a great researcher and one who found amazing artifacts on the moon.

Do I think he was threatened again? No. He is going through a divorce and times are tough for him. Do I think he will come back? No.

If you ever read this Allan we appreciate all you have done for our efforts to expose the moon hoax. We all wish you the best and you have many, many friends here.

Open Minds Forum - The case for the civilization on the Moon

All I can say is that this sucks.

* Hey Don could you try and find out what is going on here for us?

Maybe ask him to come on the show so he can bow-out a little differently than this?

I sure hope Allan is okay.

That is very strange and bizarre and odd.

I wonder if John Lear annoyed the hell out of him and Alan just wants to avoid John's annoying presence.

Holy shit!

Did someone scare him? I can think of no other reason why he would totally remove himself like this.

Fuckn weird man.

The White Rabbit is a fictional character in Lewis Carroll's book Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. He appears at the very beginning of the book, in chapter one, wearing a waistcoat, and muttering "Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be too late!" Alice follows him down the rabbit hole into Underland. Alice encounters him again when he mistakes her for his housemaid Mary Ann and she becomes trapped in his house after growing too large. The Rabbit shows up again in the last few chapters, as a herald-like servant of the King and Queen of Hearts.

There's the clue explained. Not really sure how it applies to Sturm though, or what message he's trying to get out.

I will try once again to get in touch with Sturm but I can tell you this. He was going through a divorce, was really hurting for funds and his mortgage was in dire straights. I know he was on the verge of home-less-ness and was pretty much disgusted with the whole Moon/UFO/Paranormal thing. FWIW.

Don

Geez people, he was doing this moon thing with Jose "Rods" Escamilla. That alone should discredit the entire work. Maybe he just stepped out of the box, realized who he was associating with, got a pound of common sense and walked away.

Geez people, he was doing this moon thing with Jose "Rods" Escamilla. That alone should discredit the entire work. Maybe he just stepped out of the box, realized who he was associating with, got a pound of common sense and walked away.

I dont know about that. I never once heard him mention Escamilla and Im looking at the book now and there is not a single mention of Jose Escamillia in the entire document.

Did I miss something?

Geez people, he was doing this moon thing with Jose "Rods" Escamilla. That alone should discredit the entire work.

Absolutely pathetic mate.

Yes, I'm referring to you.

You've got less class than brains and that post you just made shows as much.

I wish Mr Sturm well and I'll not use his current situation to insult anyone; most people do likewise. Why can't you?

Hey guys,

Since this thread is about a lunar anomaly hunter, how about some lunar anomalies?

Like these two dish-like objects spotted by the Lunar Orbiter 5:

Or this strange UFO spotted by Apollo 11:

as11-43-6370

Or this strange thing which looks like it is launching something:

And then there is the mining evidence, like this stacker-looking object:

as11-38-5561 and 5560

What a neat Moon...

Hey folks,

Get a load of this big tube on the moon. It could be perfectly natural though:

Remember that LCROSS missing that smashed the centaur into the moon? Well check this one out fellas, it shows the impact site and a huge rectangular object (which is blacked out and purpled-out in the images NASA provided of the area during the mission).

Now here is the thing, I cannot figure out which probe took this image. It doesn't look like imagery from any probe I am familiar with.

Check out this massive thingamajig.

It either Moved, or was Removed from the image and subsequent ones. Check it out:

"Don't Look at the Moon for too long or you'll go crazy...."

Yeah, you might end up like those poor Apollo 14astronauts who thought they saw people mining the moon:

And those nuts (God Bless 'em) on Apollo 8 - they saw Bonfires... or was it Campfires :

Not only that, Lunar orbit will make you crazy-hungry! Porcupine ass-eating hunger was endured by those brave men on Apollo 12! See Below:

Now here is the thing, I cannot figure out which probe took this image. It doesn't look like imagery from any probe I am familiar with.

Interesting pics.

Can anyone identify the people in the photograph? To me that photograph looks a little bit "staged." I'm not saying it is, just that it appears that way to me.

I'm very interested in lunar anomalies, I think that's one thing that could tell us why we haven't gone back to the moon. As far as I'm concerned, we should have been back, and set up an orbiting station or something "on moon" many years ago.

As promised, I just called the telephone number I have for Allan and got voice mail. I left him a message and now we will have to see if he returns my call. FYI.

Decker

As promised, I just called the telephone number I have for Allan and got voice mail. I left him a message and now we will have to see if he returns my call. FYI.

Decker

Ok, I normally dismiss most of this as actual lunacy or a money making scheme, but this one is odd indeed....

Hey Don,

Thanks for keeping us up to date. I hope Allan's situation only gets better.

That 'white rabbit' message was cryptic. If he had said 'don't follow the white rabbit', I might have made some connections.

Hey DyingSun,

That is Tony Colaprete - he is only like, you know, the principal investigator. :)

*This was going out live over the net, they had cameras on them for that at the time this image was snapped. But one couldn't see crud-all of that moon image from the video. I had to go to NASA.gov to get the one I posted here.

Edit:

Fellas,

I'd like to get your take on something here. Which do you prefer, Sepia or standard greyscale?

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Fellas,

Here is a neat excerpt from the Apollo 15 DSE blackbox transcripts. In several instances, the astronauts looked down at the lunar surface and they saw what looked like snow. Apparently it would make a great ski area if there was more of it:

Some parts of the moon look like a "snow-covered prairie" that would "make a great Christmas card" - this according to people who were actually there:

Brown and slightly snow-covered - that's our moon. It would make a great Christmas card according to that guy who was there.

So..... Snow and mines. Did those guys get sent to the wrong moon? :)

This next one is just plain funny - Pete Conrad decides not only might he keep his Fu Manchu for the EVA, hell maybe he might even set her down on the lunar far side:

Hey Folks,

Many of us here have an interest in UFOs. Thing is though, most of the UFOs we get to see were imaged/videoed here on earth and that means there will always bee room for somebody to say "That's our stuff".

Not so with UFOs which are spotted by our astronauts - the case is different with them. When those fellas photograph or video a UFO in space or whilst in Lunar orbit and if that object doesn't look or behave like debris... well that certainly changes things.

Reading the Apollo blackbox transcripts, it doesn't take one too long to figure out that the astronauts were seeing things they could not explain away as being their stuff. They saw UFOs but they didn't always get images of them.

But when they did, the results could be pretty spectacular.

Take for for example this strange object photographed by the Apollo 12 astronauts who - according the transcripts saw a few UFOs.

Ah heck, Might as well post another one. This is also from Apollo 12 and was captured on the 16mm DAC footage - it even casts a shadow :)

I'm always surprised when a highly-placed lunatic comes out of the closet and gets luny for us.

Michio Kaku recently said the following at a lecture he gave at Arizona State University:

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

Here is another strange place.

It looks like there is an elevated magma extrusion or a pipeline at the bottom. Three boulders caught my eye too. If that's a pipeline, maybe these are tanks (probably not though :) )

There are so many things that could give the appearance of a piping. Pipes and tubes are thus easily hidden from researchers; drop a couple hairs or make a couple of well placed scratches in the area and nobody thinks twice about what they've seen. The baby gets thrown out with the bathwater.

Back