• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Aliens on the Moon? (oh my!)

China just announced they are landing there soon, so I wonder what they will discover.
Wu Gang attempting to cut down a huge cassia tree :) ?
Yoshitoshi_-_100_Aspects_of_the_Moon_-_26.jpg

China just announced they are landing there soon, so I wonder what they will discover.

Third trip by China, second landing since 2013. :)

China aims to land probe on dark side of the moon
LINK: China aims to land probe on dark side of the moon
TEXT: "Beijing (AFP) - China is planning to land a lunar probe on the far side of the moon, state media reported, the latest step for Beijing's ambitious space program. The mission will be launched before 2020 and aims to land a probe on a part of the moon never visible from earth, the official Xinhua news agency reported, citing officials at the Chinese Academy of Sciences. The far side of the moon has been seen by previous probes, but no country has attempted a landing.

"The goal will be to study low frequency radio waves and geological conditions, according to the Xinhua report. The mission, named Chang'e 4, follows the Chang'e 3, which landed a rover dubbed Yutu on the moon in 2013. That made China the third nation after the US and Soviet Union to land on the Earth's only natural satellite. Chang'e is the name of the moon goddess in Chinese mythology and Yutu is her pet rabbit. "If we can place a frequency spectrograph on the far side, we can fill a void," Zou Yongliao, of the moon exploration department at the Chinese Academy of Sciences, was quoted by Xinhua as saying.

"Plans for China to land on the dark side of the moon first emerged in May, but with no details, according to a report by the state-run China Daily. "We probably will choose a site on which it is more difficult to land and more technically challenging," Wu Weiren, chief engineer of China's Lunar Exploration Programme, told state broadcaster CCTV at the time. China completed its first return mission to the moon last year with an unmanned probe landing successfully back on Earth."

I just viewed the link and I really am taken back by the statement the host says, and this is a paraphrase of the sorts but, "If there is an alien base on the moon, it poses a serious threat to Earth." Who in the ?@!# does NASA and the U.S. military think they are to openly and immediately declare these ETs to be hostile without evidence proving as such? I have no doubt that there are extra-terrestrial beings existing in this solar system - let alone this universe - and if you choose to let some fear driven alphabet agencies ruin your chance to make contact with them and learn all that they have to offer, so be it, that is your choice.

While the video shows lots of "artificial" structures, the speakers seemed to advance a hostile alien hypothesis.

The book mentioned in the video is here:

“Somebody Else Is On The Moon” by George Leonard - 22.4 mb PDF for direct download

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Uc...VDQ/edit?pli=1

Back