• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Alien Video To Be Shown In Denver Friday.

Free versions of recent episodes:

Peckman said the public will have to wait to see it because it's being included in a documentary by Stan Romanek, a Colorado native who has reported UFO sightings.

"No one will be allowed to film the segment with the extraterrestrial because there is an agreement in place limiting that kind of exposure during negotiations for the documentary," he said.

Looks like he wont let us see until he gets us to watch his documentary. I wonder how much money we will need to pay to see his documentary.

what a promotion he is making though

Is it any wonder that the general public thinks UFO's and anyone even remotely interested is a complete dumbass??

With guys like this, we can only be ensured ufology will continue to bring jeers, snickers, and comments like "Oh my gosh, look at this sick, deluded, misfit". I'm sure the exopolitical group is warmly embracing this moron. And it is this type of behavior, both by the media and by this jackass and his groupies, that belittles any type of credibility within this genre among the public at large.

So the prick isn't going to air his video, save if you buy his documentary?

What a fucking loser.

Here's an assclown, a Grade A Assclown. He has definitive proof that alien life exists, and all he gives a shit about is money.

Yeah, he's human alright. What a fucking douche.

It was bound to be as good as the Alien Autopsy! I'm shattered that he's keeping a lid on it!

(Well, he did probably spend lots of good money producing the video's special effects and puppetry, so I guess he should recoup his losses).

icculus said:
Here's a screenshot from the video.

Well fuck, I'm convinced...

Even better, a hoax version of the video (showing a well known, commercially available alien doll) is now being thrown all over Youtube... pathetic.

Good God. My Aliens Stole my Hotdogs videos were more convincing than this.

Seriously. That's it. I'm making a fake alien video so people will pay attention to me and then I can move out of my parent's basement.

Just when you think Ufology is starting to be taken serious along comes a pile of crap to knock it back down a few rungs on the ladder.

En4cer said:
Just when you think Ufology is starting to be taken serious along comes a pile of crap to knock it back down a few rungs on the ladder.

Just ignore the silly effer and his supposed video :). I used to get really, really wound up by the BS merchants. Now, I just ignore them. If everyone ignored them, maybe, just maybe, they'd go away! Ultimately, the only thing this fool is harming is himself and his reputation. There's nothing bull-poop pedlars like this can do to detract from the more credible cases/experiencers, or to bring respected researchers into disrepute.

Tommy Allison said:
Please note that I do not live with my parents.

but you do live in a basement? Don't worry, Tommy, we love you even if you're the creepy grass-measuring neighbor ; )

But seriously..that screen shot....my cats have looked more like aliens. why why why must we have this??

Siani said:
Just ignore the silly effer and his supposed video :). I used to get really, really wound up by the BS merchants. Now, I just ignore them. If everyone ignored them, maybe, just maybe, they'd go away! Ultimately, the only thing this fool is harming is himself and his reputation. There's nothing bull-poop pedlars like this can do to detract from the more credible cases/experiencers, or to bring respected researchers into disrepute.

We are all waiting for Ufology’s smoking gun to appear and every time it seems like it might eventually present itself, something like this carnival show alien video comes along to lay down a smoke trail again. Interesting how this pops up after two weeks the Vatican allegedly makes statements in favor of the existence of extraterrestrial life. Great move by the owner of the video. Perfect timing as always especially if the purpose of the video is to induce doubt. You are right Siani, patience is a virtue. I used to believe that in my lifetime, Ufology’s smoking gun would show itself for all to see. I’m not so sure anymore. I don’t even think that those in the KNOW have to concern themselves too much with regards to disinformation. Incidents like this new video come along and do the work for them. Those in the know might pull a few strings such as having the main stream media roll out the red carpet for them but they are certainly not over exerting themselves in the act. They’ll sit back and laugh and I’ll sit back and wait. This ones a dud therefore with a little hope, maybe next time.

I agree with a couple other posters. Just when things start to look like they're going in a direction that makes it look like the truth will be told, an assclown like this guy comes out of the woodwork with a puppet.

The first, and true reason why this is fake, is that no matter if it's a man, or a goldfish, anything with a retina, is going to have it's eyes light up. Second, all it takes is for a guy to get out a step ladder, and pop a puppet head into a window. I would know, I scared the living shit out of my neighbors with that hybrid head I sculpted. THAT actually looked alive, and NOT like a stinking puppet.

Raevenskye said:
Tommy Allison said:
Please note that I do not live with my parents.

but you do live in a basement? Don't worry, Tommy, we love you even if you're the creepy grass-measuring neighbor ; )

But seriously..that screen shot....my cats have looked more like aliens. why why why must we have this??

Awwwww That means a lot. I put googley eyes on all my plants just so I can make eye contact with them.

Tommy - I agree, your sculpted space baby head looks WAY BETTER than this nonsense...

And then there's this Romanek guy, who is obviously full of poop. For example:

http://www.rense.com/general45/warn.htm

The photos on Romanek's website are completely and absolutely unimpressive.

And the fellow behind the documentary, Jeff Peckman, cites Clifford Stone's delusions are part of his answers to that idiotic, arrogant asshole FOX "journalist":

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oAUnQe3vOi0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oAUnQe3vOi0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

All in all, I challenge Romanek or Peckman to identify the scientists who are supposedly analyzing this stuff - Peckman apparently sells a device called the Metatron Harmonizer, another New Age device designed to part the gullible from their cash. The "video expert" (Jerry Hofmann) who examined the footage - and determined that the "alien" was not added in post production - is an instructor at the Colorado Film School - I see nothing about his supposed professional credentials online. Mr. Hofmann - there's no doubt that this puppet was not added in post, it was shot in camera, it's not digital, it's a good 'ole practical effect.

That this nonsense made it all the way to Larry King is just sad.

dB

Smells bad, folks. King shouldn't have had these people on until all the footage had been released. Romanek's excuse seemed fishy. Peckman just seems "off."

Seems like a grab for a movie deal or big book advance to me.

Well, Peckman seems kooky, but at least he didn't crack under that Fox reporter's abuse.

Of course, when he quotes "57" races of aliens and the old 60 years of government cover up, he's already cut himself off from credibility in the mainstream media's eyes.

Where did these guys get the moxy to go public with film footage they can't even show?

Back