• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Alien probes spying on Earth?

Interesting little write up:
It makes sense to me. Wasn't that more or less the idea behind 2001 A Space Odyssey as well? The black obelisk is essentially an alien probe. But what really gets me is the transparency of disclaimers like, "although it's extremely unlikely". It's fear, pure and simple, instilled by decades of damage started by the Robertson Panel in the 50s. Talk to enough witnesses and do enough homework, and it becomes more than obvious that alien visitation has happened already. Some sort of probe is the most reasonable explanation for the thing I saw. Same for the '52 DC flap. It seems rather unlikely that small glowing spheres that can dart off instantly are piloted by biological entities.
For sure :cool: .

It makes sense to me. Wasn't that more or less the idea behind 2001 A Space Odyssey as well? The black obelisk is essentially an alien probe. But what really gets me is the transparency of disclaimers like, "although it's extremely unlikely". It's fear, pure and simple, instilled by decades of damage started by the Robertson Panel in the 50s. Talk to enough witnesses and do enough homework, and it becomes more than obvious that alien visitation has happened already. Some sort of probe is the most reasonable explanation for the thing I saw. Same for the '52 DC flap. It seems rather unlikely that small glowing spheres that can dart off instantly are piloted by biological entities.

For sure :cool: .

Absolutely agree with this, the objects I have seen myself make sense if you think of a probe/drone type craft (except one and that is a whole other story), the past couple of years down here in NZ there has been quite the up tick of sightings of small glowing spheres type craft... strange enough there was a bit of a flap after the major earthquake in Canterbury. One wonders if there is a link there.

Absolutely agree with this, the objects I have seen myself make sense if you think of a probe/drone type craft (except one and that is a whole other story), the past couple of years down here in NZ there has been quite the up tick of sightings of small glowing spheres type craft... strange enough there was a bit of a flap after the major earthquake in Canterbury. One wonders if there is a link there.
Hey how about the musician's round table episode? Did you already respond to that? I don't recall. If you've got some material, it's not too late to put it together.

Last edited:
The whole probe notion was the base schema that my organization, the SETV/OSR, 1995 ~ 2001 was promoting to (mainly) my SETI-I members, of whom there were several that were SETI-I board members.

I got the idea from Richard Bryce, a UK science fiction writer, who got the idea of self-replicating autonomous robots, an idea that was promoted by my associate and friend, Dr. Sun Yuen Wong's mentor at Princeton, Dr. John von Neuman (pronounced 'Noyeh Mann'). Bryce promoted the idea of artificially intelligent probes sweeping through the cosmos, for billions of years searching for other intelligence.

The notion of nano-probes was the brainchild of Richard Freitas, Ph.D. physics. His papers, which I cite on my website (currently dark, but will be back soon, recovering from a hacker attack), proposed the idea of super miniature, tiny, self-organizing swarms of nano-bots, that can programmatically re-assemble into more complex structures to address current goals.

There are numerous suspected ET object events which closely 'fit' that speculation, one being Luminous-Orbs, as reported, and repetitively instrumented and imaged by Dr. Erling Strand, Ph.D. EE of Hessdalen Norway, and another being Dr. Harley Rutledge, Ph.D. Physics, Dept Chair of Physics, Mo.edu.

Dr. Rutledge told me and gave me permission to post images that he photo'd of luminous-orbs re-assembling into larger more complex structures, and also disassembling from a larger structured 'craft' and then virtually, simply owing to their inherent intrinsic size, disappearing into 'thin air', a bit like flatulent in wind. Is it gone? Or is it simply the nano-elements are widely dispersed such that light no longer refracts in an integrated coherent image of sufficient optical power to be visible to Human eye receptors?

Another possibility, one with which I have met with armed resistance, is that so-called 'ghosts' which have repeatedly been reported as dissolving into whisps of steam like vapors, disappearing into thin air, might in fact be nano-probes masquerading around as 'Human' forms, through a process of mimicry, which is another known suspected behavioral trait of alien behavior.

Well...I think that's enough for now...

kronoz

Last edited by a moderator:
There's also Bracewell Probes:
A Bracewell probe would be constructed as an autonomous robotic interstellar space probe with a high level of artificial intelligence, and all relevant information that its home civilization might wish to communicate to another culture. It would seek out technological civilizations—or alternatively monitor worlds where there is a likelihood of technological civilizations arising—and communicate over "short" distances (compared to the interstellar distances between inhabited worlds) once it discovered a civilization that meets its contact criteria. It would make its presence known, carry out a dialogue with the contacted culture, and presumably communicate the results of its encounter to its place of origin. In essence, such probes would act as an autonomous local representative of their home civilization and would act as the point of contact between the cultures.

Since a Bracewell probe can communicate much faster, over shorter distances, and over large spans of time, it can communicate with alien cultures more efficiently than radio message exchange might. The disadvantage to this approach is that such probes cannot communicate anything not in their data storage, nor can their contact criteria or policies for communication be quickly updated by their "base of operations".

While a Bracewell probe need not be a von Neumann probe as well, the two concepts are compatible, and a self-replicating device as proposed by von Neumann would greatly speed up a Bracewell probe's search for alien civilizations.

It is also possible that such a probe (or system of probes if launched as a von Neumann-Bracewell probe) may outlive the civilization which created and launched it.

There have been some efforts under the SETA and SETV projects[clarification needed] to detect evidence for the visitation of the Solar System by such hypothetical probes, and to signal or activate such an alleged probe that may be lying dormant in local space.[dubiousdiscuss][citation needed] Variations in the echo delay times of radio transmissions, known as long delayed echoes, or LDEs, have also been interpreted in Professor Bracewell's 1960 paper as evidence for such probes.[dubiousdiscuss][1][2]

The near-earth object 1991 VG was initially suggested as a candidate for a Bracewell probe due to its unusual characteristics.[3] In more recent years, however, additional discoveries have accounted for the characteristics of 1991 VG, and it is no longer regarded as anomalous.[4]

Non-friendly variants of Von Neumann and Bracewell probes are explored in the very cool book "The Forge of God" by Greg Bear.

Already been here and Roswell was just one of many events . They are trying to close the door and it scares the power system as someone left the door open i 1947 and whose released sensitive data . Life aready out there more events coming.

Gene,
Roswell (Jap 34 ) not cover- and old school data as late Ingo Swan match -was just the tip and lucky to known a great U.S Veteran and Don which he would meet -who read and oversaw lots of the detail. Not lower echelon and 3 events coming down the pipe not our control. Always said Stan was on the money and later this year he will be proven right.

I think that the authorities do not tell us everything.
A couple of times I came across those phenomena that cannot be explained.
Everyone with whom I shared my thoughts and ideas called me mentally ill. This is only because they themselves do not fully understand everything and it is easier for them to call me sick than to just think

Back