• SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/plus/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Alien probes spying on Earth?

USI Calgary

J. Randall Murphy
Interesting little write up:
It makes sense to me. Wasn't that more or less the idea behind 2001 A Space Odyssey as well? The black obelisk is essentially an alien probe. But what really gets me is the transparency of disclaimers like, "although it's extremely unlikely". It's fear, pure and simple, instilled by decades of damage started by the Robertson Panel in the 50s. Talk to enough witnesses and do enough homework, and it becomes more than obvious that alien visitation has happened already. Some sort of probe is the most reasonable explanation for the thing I saw. Same for the '52 DC flap. It seems rather unlikely that small glowing spheres that can dart off instantly are piloted by biological entities.
For sure :cool: .

stonehart

Paranormal Adept
It makes sense to me. Wasn't that more or less the idea behind 2001 A Space Odyssey as well? The black obelisk is essentially an alien probe. But what really gets me is the transparency of disclaimers like, "although it's extremely unlikely". It's fear, pure and simple, instilled by decades of damage started by the Robertson Panel in the 50s. Talk to enough witnesses and do enough homework, and it becomes more than obvious that alien visitation has happened already. Some sort of probe is the most reasonable explanation for the thing I saw. Same for the '52 DC flap. It seems rather unlikely that small glowing spheres that can dart off instantly are piloted by biological entities.

For sure :cool: .
Absolutely agree with this, the objects I have seen myself make sense if you think of a probe/drone type craft (except one and that is a whole other story), the past couple of years down here in NZ there has been quite the up tick of sightings of small glowing spheres type craft... strange enough there was a bit of a flap after the major earthquake in Canterbury. One wonders if there is a link there.

USI Calgary

J. Randall Murphy
Absolutely agree with this, the objects I have seen myself make sense if you think of a probe/drone type craft (except one and that is a whole other story), the past couple of years down here in NZ there has been quite the up tick of sightings of small glowing spheres type craft... strange enough there was a bit of a flap after the major earthquake in Canterbury. One wonders if there is a link there.
Hey how about the musician's round table episode? Did you already respond to that? I don't recall. If you've got some material, it's not too late to put it together.

Last edited: