• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter 2012

Uh ... ya you're right ... Eraser time ... Done.

But I do find the idea of moon artifacts interesting. You hear these rumors about them having these really clear pictures, but for some reason all the public ever gets are these fuzzy ones. I mean we've landed on the freaking thing and we've got an orbiting space telescope and all we get are these crappy grayscale low resolution trashy photos ... why?

That is some thing I have not quite ever understood myself, we can get clear high resolution photos of mars and rovers all over the darn place (i know extradition but you get the point) but we get sweet stuff all of the moon the closets planetary body to earth. You would think humans would have that thing cataloged down to the last grain of moon dust.

That is some thing I have not quite ever understood myself, we can get clear high resolution photos of mars and rovers all over the darn place (i know extradition but you get the point) but we get sweet stuff all of the moon the closets planetary body to earth. You would think humans would have that thing cataloged down to the last grain of moon dust.

Ya, there's something about it that just doesn't feel right, and then with these guys who say they've actually seen the high-res photos and they're keeping them from the public and there are artifacts up there ... well it's just frustrating because if there is sufficient evidence up there ... it's so near ... yet so far.

Why don't we get to see the high-res photos? It makes no sense whatsoever and is one of the main reasons I think there's somthing major there not showing us about the moon.

The work done on the face on mars by mathematical algorithms dispassionately looking for natural fractals (which natural processes form) showed it to be a highly anomalous object, regardless of whether we see it as a face or not. The bi-lateral symmetry is astounding. You have to take into account possible millenia of weathering. If it looks like a face now, in the past it may have been unmistakable,

The same software could be used on locations on the moon. It is a way of asking a machine to decide artificiality and it has no wish to find evidence of intelligence. Maths can mislead, but when the results are so strongly in one direction, it would be foolish to dismiss them.

I have not even metioned many other sites on mars that scream 'anomaly' - too many to go into here and if anyone is unfamilar with this, maybe check out Mac Tonnies (RIP) site.

Back