• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Alien Mind Games & MJ 12

Lorenso

Paranormal Novice
I've been listening to old episodes and I heard Jeff Ritzmann's 1st interview and he had a story of seeing an object in the sky that would blink in & out of existence. Others saw it and weren't interested, and when he described it to his mother, she said "maybe it's a weather balloon"...

There are so many examples of these situations, where apparently crowds of people are somehow influenced to ignore or not even see bizarre phenomena happening right before their eyes. From all the cases I've read where people are manipulated, turned off, and distracted by these entities, I've concluded our minds are mere playthings to them.

While it's possible, perhaps likely, that we are being visited by multiple types or species of entities, it's hard to imagine that they would ever allow us to hold onto a crashed vehicle or downed creature against their will. If there really were a crash at Roswell, and it involved creatures related to the ones conducting modern-day abductions, it is simply unimaginable that they would have allowed our primitive military to haul off and interrogate one of their own. It seems like they could shut down a base-full of soldiers and walk right out, or even be taken up right through the walls of their prison cell! I bet they could make the soldiers forget their orders and deliver up any useful parts they might have recovered!

Applying Occam's razor to the "MJ-12" situation, I think it is much more likely that the "alien technology" claims are dis-information. I bet the disinformation isn't even directed at us! The most likely scenario is that intelligence agencies want foreign powers to pick up on this information and to wonder to themselves, "maybe the US really has a fleet of black triangles and flying saucers which could zip into our airspace and abduct our leaders..."

Presumably, all foreign powers are perfectly aware of the incredible capabilities of UFOs, and so if the US could subtly imply that they have captured these craft and have reverse-engineered its technology, it would be a very, very, very cheap way of intimidating potential rivals! That's what I'd do if I were them! And who better to use as a conduit for this information than a bunch of credulous UFO researchers!!!

It would be interesting to lay out a timeline of MJ-12 document releases and supposed eye-witness events (e.g. Bob Lazar) against a timeline of intelligence operations against the Soviet Union and China. Is it possible we'd see a correllation between the rise and fall in black-budget/counter-intelligence spending and the "alien technology" revelations?

Like you I have a hard time believing that "they" have allowed us to retain any of their hardware or personnel. If that has occurred it I would be highly suspicious that it was intentional. It also seems probable that if anything were left behind it would be because they were certain we wouldn't be able to make any use of it.

I'm just about convinced now that the MJ-12 documents are fabrications of Bill Moore and company. Any "real" information within them would be indistinguishable from the lies.

And you know, to my own surprise I am beginning to think that they whole "little grey alien" business and everything associated with it is going to turn out to be as bogus as Orthon, blonds from Venus, and Jethro Bodine's Moon Maidens.

You make a deep and thought-provoking case, Loreso. I had----been, for quite some time, thinking along the lines of, an Intelligence Agency using the Ufo subject to divert from their own hyperexotic (i.e. antigravity 'saucers') technology. But the --problem-- with that view, is that this "zero point energy" based stuff has NEVER surfaced into the civillian world, or the civillian annnnd military worlds abroad. And human beings being what they are, (i.e. Robert Hansen, Aldrich Aimes, John Walker, etc.) sooner or later, such would. No matter how many compartmentalized security levels. I'm pretty sure about this.
Well YOUR view is the ---opposite--- but it makes much much more SENSE to me. Veeeedy Innnnntedesting......

If there really were a crash at Roswell, and it involved creatures related to the ones conducting modern-day abductions, it is simply unimaginable that they would have allowed our primitive military to haul off and interrogate one of their own. It seems like they could shut down a base-full of soldiers and walk right out, or even be taken up right through the walls of their prison cell! I bet they could make the soldiers forget their orders and deliver up any useful parts they might have recovered!

You have found the central problem with the crashed flying saucers mythos. When one asks proponents of the crashed flying saucer tales to explain this, as I have, they either quickly change the subject, or, like Stan Friedman, respond with, "they're aliens, so who knows what they would do." You can substitute "God" for "aliens" and you have religion 101.

The crazy thing is that at least some of these crashed saucer proponents are not stupid people, but their will to believe has trumped reason and logic. With a straight face they can talk about nuclear missile base cases, and how the aliens can shut down our most sophisticated defense systems seemingly at a whim, but then they talk about how those same aliens have allowed us to recover myriad crashed flying saucers.

The mind boggles.

You have found the central problem with the crashed flying saucers mythos. When one asks proponents of the crashed flying saucer tales to explain this, as I have, they either quickly change the subject, or, like Stan Friedman, respond with, "they're aliens, so who knows what they would do." You can substitute "God" for "aliens" and you have religion 101.

The crazy thing is that at least some of these crashed saucer proponents are not stupid people, but their will to believe has trumped reason and logic. With a straight face they can talk about nuclear missile base cases, and how the aliens can shut down our most sophisticated defense systems seemingly at a whim, but then they talk about how those same aliens have allowed us to recover myriad crashed flying saucers.

The mind boggles.

Nicely written, nothing to add here. :) There's still the big question why, if there is an alien presence, 'they' haven't annihilated us all. Maybe we are just too entertaining and 'different', or, like we do, they are zoo keepers protecting an endangered species.

Nicely written, nothing to add here. :) There's still the big question why, if there is an alien presence, 'they' haven't annihilated us all. Maybe we are just too entertaining and 'different', or, like we do, they are zoo keepers protecting an endangered species.

If you believe the alien abduction stories then they are using us a resource and engaging in what appears to be some sort of animal husbandry of humanity. I think the assertions that they are here to help us, preserve the earth, or shepherd us toward enlightenment, ascension, or whatever is just wishful thinking. The motivations of "keepers", "shepherds", "agricultural scientists", and the like pretty much never coincide with those kept, shepherded, or grown. Our immediate assumption about any possible alien presence is that it is hostile or indifferent toward our well-being regardless of their apparent actions or any claims made by them or about them.

The crazy thing is that at least some of these crashed saucer proponents are not stupid people, but their will to believe has trumped reason and logic.

Exactly. One of the things a con man looks for in his mark is "the will to believe."

People are more easily fooled when they want to be.

Back