• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

alien hair DNA tests

Free episodes:

Alien Hair DNA.

Oh boy. Where to start with this...

Tommy, are familiar with the case at all?

Its quite a well known Australian case where a man alleges that a nordic being came into his room and had sex with him and he got a hair (theres MUCH more to it). Researcher Bill Chalker wrote a book called 'Hair of the Alien' and AFAIK there has been no solid evidence against the reality of the story.

Its worth checking out a write-up online anyway.

In some ways this account supports the "They're from the future" theory, although the DNA mismatch suggests a chimera...patched together from different people's DNA rather than a result of normal biological reproduction.
If this story describes something real and the DNA analysis means what it seems to, my suggestion would be "biological constructs". You take samples of local DNA and use it to produce biological machines that can operate in the local environment and interact with the native population.
PS. They could also be descendants (or in some other way derived from) humans or human genetic samples taken from Earth in the past. The "Basque/Gaelic" reference is interesting in that sense- to the extent that the term is meaningful there are certain characteristics shared by populations in Ireland, Scotland and the Iberian peninsula, particularly the Basque country - especially a relatively high number of RH- individuals (like my sister Eileen). Anyway, the interesting thing about this group is that it has been suggested that the shared genetic features may be a survival from the earliest Homo sapiens populations in Europe (such as Cro Magnon Man).

Or of course it could be a load of bollocks.

Tommy, are familiar with the case at all?

Its quite a well known Australian case where a man alleges that a nordic being came into his room and had sex with him and he got a hair (theres MUCH more to it). Researcher Bill Chalker wrote a book called 'Hair of the Alien' and AFAIK there has been no solid evidence against the reality of the story.

Its worth checking out a write-up online anyway.

Well first things first, no I'm not familiar with the story.

I know this much. If some blonde nordic looking chick were to come to my bedroom to have sex with me, I too would tell the world. Especially if I could prove it.

Seeing as how I'm married, I would need to keep it a secret.

All kidding aside, I'd be interested in finding out how the results work out.

Well first things first, no I'm not familiar with the story.

I know this much. If some blonde nordic looking chick were to come to my bedroom to have sex with me, I too would tell the world. Especially if I could prove it.

Seeing as how I'm married, I would need to keep it a secret.

All kidding aside, I'd be interested in finding out how the results work out.

Last I heard it was still ongoing (isnt it always in cases like this?)

Last I heard it was still ongoing (isnt it always in cases like this?)

They're stretching this out still I see. I heard a 1 or 2 hr interview back in 2005 or 06 I think. They were saying the same thing then. I tried to refind the interview briefly. In the process came across a BOA interview, though it's from 08. The website looked similar to the site I recall hearing the older interview. Not sure if he's been on more than once over there or not.

I haven't read the book, and have no plans to unless this hair checks out. The hair checking out needs to come first, then make your books. At least, that's how I'd do it unless I was conning people.

I haven't read the book, and have no plans to unless this hair checks out. The hair checking out needs to come first, then make your books. At least, that's how I'd do it unless I was conning people.

BIg foot, monkey suit in the freezer anyone?

P.s I dont know anything about this particular case, if they do have anomalous test results (how could you have dna that proved it was alien, wouldnt the results be that it didnt match any known species?) they should at least have a hint by now, it shouldnt take 3/4 years...

Maybe I'm wrong...

BIg foot, monkey suit in the freezer anyone?

P.s I dont know anything about this particular case, if they do have anomalous test results (how could you have dna that proved it was alien, wouldnt the results be that it didnt match any known species?) they should at least have a hint by now, it shouldnt take 3/4 years...

Maybe I'm wrong...

Well, thankfully I'm not aware of any books about the Georgia boys and the suit. Hopefully there won't be a movie either. But, this is Earf after all...

There's a pattern I see with ufo debri, implants, and bigfoot hair etc. It's always, or at least mostly, "anomalous" and needs more testing. Years later turns out to be lent from someone's belly button or something hardly worth making a fuss about.

Didnt the georgia boys just make a run for it with some sort of reward money they had gotten?*

*allegedly :eek:

Quicker than writing a book...;)

I really dont know of any actual physical evidence that has been proven, at the least, proven not to be from any known earthly source. (if there is someone enlighten us)

BUt yeah, I'm on the "nonsense until its proved not nonsense" type angle, especialy if the claim is that they have "testable" proof.

Y'know pay by your own rules an that...

Didnt the georgia boys just make a run for it with some sort of reward money they had gotten?*

*allegedly :eek:

Quicker than writing a book...;)

I really dont know of any actual physical evidence that has been proven, at the least, proven not to be from any known earthly source. (if there is someone enlighten us)

BUt yeah, I'm on the "nonsense until its proved not nonsense" type angle, especialy if the claim is that they have "testable" proof.

Y'know pay by your own rules an that...

Yeh, last I heard they're on the run with 50,000 I think it was. Yeh, right, someone selling a Bigfoot for that low? Pfft. The person who spent that money should be more than ashamed of themselves. They put the G, no, all the letters, in the word gullible.

As for the hair, the results shared that I was familiar with, I only recall being vaguely intrigued. Something like albino hair was it? If someone has a recent episode (or any for that matter), please post. I thought Mike posted one, but I only found a show dealing with other stuff, not the hair with Bill Chalker. Or does he deal with it in the second hour? I'm not very familiar with that site posted so sorry.

Back