• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Adamski contemporary C.A. Honey

C.A. Honey's claims that all reports of insect-like and reptilian aliens are complete fabrication and that he has had contact with extra-terrestrial humans over the years. A 'ghost-writer' for Adamski he says that Adamski's initial contacts were genuine but later made up things to keep things going.

A number of years back I looked into the info provided by C.A. Honey. Think he had a newsletter of sorts. And yes, he worked with Adamski until the two had a major falling out. Seem to recall that Honey was present during one of Adamski's alleged encounters and even stuck with that bizarre story many years after the split.

A number of years back I looked into the info provided by C.A. Honey. Think he had a newsletter of sorts. And yes, he worked with Adamski until the two had a major falling out. Seem to recall that Honey was present during one of Adamski's alleged encounters and even stuck with that bizarre story many years after the split.

Too bad Jim Moseley's "Special Adamski Expose Issue" of "Saucer News," from the 1950s, isn't available online. Wish I still had a copy. That's where much of this is given a proper reality check.

Too bad Jim Moseley's "Special Adamski Expose Issue" of "Saucer News," from the 1950s, isn't available online. Wish I still had a copy. That's where much of this is given a proper reality check.

C.A. Honey's book has reproductions of some of Adamski's pre-contact Royal Order of Tibet work which was later adapted to be used as though it came from the "Space Brothers". Adamski is interesting from a historical standpoint though. The study of Ufology itself rather than UFOs is sometimes pretty interesting, amusing, and well ...rather disgusting. I don't what it is with me, it is like looking at a train wreck or something ...it is hard to turn away. There is an interesting documentary on youtube that has some guy that worked for Kodak going on about the authenticity of the photos and the motion pictures (the one where the saucer looks distorted) as well. There is some other good "old" contactee video there too.

Starts here

Back