• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

about myself..

Bob Watson

Paranormal Adept
I had a reqest for some info so here it is:
My real name is Bob Watson. I am the 1st son of a amry lt named robert watson sr.he served 1 tour in nam snd was stationed brifly at ft benning ga.I am married to wonderful woman named victoiria who is in evey way my soulmate. My gret grandfather and great grandmother were on the titanic. She always veied it as being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I am a skeptic but became intrested in the paranormal after seeing a UFO in 1998.we have 3 wonderful children. I am not afraid to challange pysics. I attended a syvia browne apperane an my wife paid for a reading and sylvia failed. Recently I had an odd event accure in a voice was caght on a recordring of chris farlys grave site after the tape was checked the voice was just someone who had come in and left before we did.I stand ready at any time to question to wonder an be open to the possability that some how some where this stuff is real.
Bob

Yes, I want to know, too, bob, about your avatar name.

Also, I make a motion that each and every one of us exhibit the courage shown by bob and reveal our first and last names, and also our city and state or country.

Just KKKKIIIIDDDDDDIIINNNGGG of course. But I do see bob in a more human way and not just as an amorphous avatar because of what he told us. Kim

Vesvehighfolk in my younger days I played dungions and dragons and since I'll live in wisconsin. Gary gygax told me highfolk in the world of greyhawk was based on wisconsin. The great forest of highfolk was called the vesve. So vesvehighfolk!the forest of wisconsin! As for the pic I use it is the great pyrimid as it may have looked with the temple of aman re in the days of its glory. The pic also dephics the pyrimid with the great gold capstone and the all seeing eye of osiris. To me that pic represents a seeking a search for the truth in the past as well as the future.

Unless someone is worried about an employer or someone finding out their interest in the paranormal, is there any compelling reason why anyone cannot have their real name and location available on the forum?
I have always made my name and location available. I am Gordon Mackay from Aberdeen, Scotland. I am an engineer working in the oil industry in various locations but mostly on offshore oil platforms in the North Sea.

I am quite nosy, I admit that and I like to know a bit about who I am talking to too, though it is the absolute right of everyone to have anonymity if they so wish. There could be multiple valid reasons to not want your personal details made public.

I suppose as long as nobody is hiding behind a false name in order to do things they otherwise would not do, then it is absolutely fine. People here often reveal their real names in private conversations which usually take place once people get a feel for eachother and know they are not going to get nasty etc

In the normal course of events, nobody has to reveal their real name or location. The only exception here involved a certain party who was posting loads of messages from the position of anonymity attacking someone repeatedly by name. That skewed the balance, and was an abuse of the privilege. When I requested that the party at least let the moderators know who they really were (in confidence), they refused to respond and thus had their posting privileges withdrawn.

I think our regulars know what I'm talking about, so I won't go into any further details. Otherwise, feel free to still anonymous.

so you are saying they don't know much? :p great.. I have more people to correct. ;)

I have given my name to anyone who requests it via private message.

I don't really talk much about the paranormal to friends and family. Not many are that interested in it. I can't understand why but then again I can't understand how somebody can read or watch Twilight. ;) But, my name is Steve Snead and I live in Alabama and am in Social Services. I still remember a lady back in the late 80's who I talked to at a reincarnation conference. Her husband was on the faculty at Auburn University and she had to keep that quiet around the university. there remains a certain "stigma" when it comes to certain subjects.

Back