• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Abduction + CCTV

Elendil

Paranormal Maven
Anyone seen this before? Is it a hoax? I mean, has it been debunked? It looks like something out of The Prestige, maybe that's Scarlett Johansson disappearing. Or the Greys finally decided that switching cameras off and passing through closed windows and walls is so passe, time for something new...:)

Here's the link to the site that's hosting the video, maybe someone is already acquainted:

http://www.cosmic-conspiracies.com/alienabduction.html

They say it is impossible to manipulate with computers yet somehow they managed to get it onto youtube. Hilarious.

Edit: Well, OK. They say the clip is of another camera filming the video being played on a TV. But I still don't buy it. Any kind of video can be transferred to a computer somehow. You can even play VHS on your computer if you have the right equipment. But not that any of that matters. Having some kind of inflatable under the covers coupled with some splicing could probably reproduce this anyway.

They say it is impossible to manipulate with computers yet somehow they managed to get it onto youtube. Hilarious.

Edit: Well, OK. They say the clip is of another camera filming the video being played on a TV. But I still don't buy it. Any kind of video can be transferred to a computer somehow. You can even play VHS on your computer if you have the right equipment. But not that any of that matters. Having some kind of inflatable under the covers coupled with some splicing could probably reproduce this anyway.

I really don't think they manipulated the video. It really looks like a simple magic trick.

I really don't think they manipulated the video. It really looks like a simple magic trick.

The beginning looks to me like they simply had a balloon under the covers and let the air out of it. Then later they might be pumping air back into it. But it's when the people role over that it gets more tricky. Not sure how they did that part but I feel confident it was a trick of some sort.

40 minute interview about this video. Sorry for the bump but I just saw this on YouTube a few days ago and suspected it may have been posted here. IMO it's worth a watch. The people seem honest and sincere although the interviewer is a little horrible.

I can't access the above video but what the first one tells me is that the visual set up is organized for hoax purposes:
  • pixilation from the copy of the low res video makes it all impossible to see any details
  • if I could not output the signal to a component video cable to digitize the footage then at the very least I would shoot the screen in HD to get much better clarity - doesn't alien abduction at least deserve HD?
  • the camera angle is for only the top of the bed and so you can't see the trapdoor access
  • who sleeps with the sheets over their heads?
  • on the first disappearance sheets appear to sink almost lower than the bed surface
  • the reappearance looks like someone climbing up onto the bed from below as opposed to materializing the body the way we know that real aliens do it! ;)

Anyone seen this before? Is it a hoax? I mean, has it been debunked? It looks like something out of The Prestige, maybe that's Scarlett Johansson disappearing. Or the Greys finally decided that switching cameras off and passing through closed windows and walls is so passe, time for something new...:)

Here's the link to the site that's hosting the video, maybe someone is already acquainted:

Cosmic-Conspiracies.com

Silly question but...who sleeps on their chest and knees? You can see "her" roll from her side and pull her knees up under her chest, and then she seems to "dive" through the mattress. I'm not impressed.

Back