• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Abducted On March 31, 1997

Have You Been Abducted By the Greys and , Where..?

• Car

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Home

• Work

• School

• Outdoors

• Bed

• Woods

• Water

• Underground

• Never Abducted Folks, Sorry!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can tell you this much, if I'm ever abducted by aliens, I'm going to try to take over the ship. It's my only chance to get off this rock, and prove once and for all that they exist.

jritzmann said:
The Hawk said:
He's not a ufologist he's an enthusiast who's studied mysticism and worked with physicists for years it's not all that weird.

He's not a UFOlogist? Good, then he can stop pushing the bullshit NASA footage that shows a bunch of ice and debris floating around and claiming it to be huge UFOs, when it's nothing but close debris severely out of focus. The guy is on several Docs and is always showing such footage, and recently petitioned to be allowed to go on the shuttle (as if).

How many signed that thing, anyone know?

I wonder how many people signed it with it in mind of him actually coming back? I'd sign it to take him into space, just not bring him home.

I'd like to hear some accounts of aliens abducting military brass and top government officials who get to see the movies of Earth's destruction. Now THAT makes sense instead of raggin' on us peons.

Back