• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Abducted On March 31, 1997

Have You Been Abducted By the Greys and , Where..?

• Car

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Home

• Work

• School

• Outdoors

• Bed

• Woods

• Water

• Underground

• Never Abducted Folks, Sorry!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jeffery K. Roitenberg

Paranormal Novice
We Must Change Our Ways

I was abducted from my car March 13, 1997 and found myself in the Nevada desert I was ask to accompany these things onto a spacecraft. I remember them being very gentle but deceiving, I was ask to walk forward and to sit down in these chair as I look out over the city they said I would see and feel the future of Planet earth. While hovering over the city I could feel the people being scared and bewildered and amazed at what they where seeing. As we continued to hover over the city of Phoenix we came across a military base I could see the militarization of our planet earth as I look back at our planet from space I could see nothing but total destruction of our planet earth.

These things informed me it’s up to the people on earth to change the future out come. That they are only here as visitors and spectators and have been watching us learn and develop as a people but are concerned about the development of certain technologies like nuclear weapons chemical agents and have warned million of use to start to change our ways that’s it’s not a matter of when it’s a matter of how much time we have before we destroy the planet earth. There are million of you across the planet who know what I mean.

This is the biggest opportunity for the planet earth and its people to secure our civilization in the heavens for eons to come. We must proceed with sincerer intentions “not as a government” but as a civilized people with open lines of communication with friend or foe. So I ask the citizens of the world to help us stop the militarization of space so we can continue to travel to distance stars and other worlds and be known as a humane civilizations in our galaxy.

Please click or cut and paste the link and watch the video and make a small donation of $1.00 to $10.00 dollars and help stop the spread of military presence in space.

It’s a non profit Organization..!

Thank You

STSOMPIS Foundation
1794 E Lone Rider Way
Tucson, AZ 85737

Well, to paraphrase George Bush,

If you're with the aliens, you're against America.

Okay, so you say you found them decieving but you completely agree with their agenda... anyone else find that a bit...off?

I'm seriously starting to consider that the main reason "they" want us to not weaponize space is because they're piss-scared (or whatever excretory method they employ) we could do serious damage to THEM.

Posting a link to more of the David Sereda nonsense is really convincing, Jeffrey. I love seeing space junk which Andromeda boy thinks are spaceships, and it goes just dandy with you posting your fantasies on these forums.

Folks, should we ban this guy? It's up to y'all.

dB

From Sereda's blog:

Dan Aykroyd told Anderson Cooper during the taping of a CNN interview that "David Sereda's Singularity is one of the most amazing things I have ever discovered."

Am sure both of em have no clue as to what Singularity means! Its another word that is constantly abused and made a mockery of! :mad:

neuromancer said:
From Sereda's blog:

Dan Aykroyd told Anderson Cooper during the taping of a CNN interview that "David Sereda's Singularity is one of the most amazing things I have ever discovered."

Am sure both of em have no clue as to what Singularity means! Its another word that is constantly abused and made a mockery of! :mad:

Well, consider Aykroyd's great scientific knowledge :)

Well I'll say it's amazing..
I don't promote Sereda as having much credibility personally; heck I'll say it straight I think he's quite insane. Insane isn't always bad though when it comes to big ideas. Most his interconnected ideas on the way alien spacecraft work have at the least very high philosophical merit IMO. I've always believed that science, spiritual and philosophy always cross paths at some point.
The question is who's philosophy wins a hard physics equation that fits the bill..
I'd bet good money that some close variation of his theory of how alien space craft travel will be found true eventually.

*March 13, 1997* Phoenix Lights abduction /snicker. Were you abducted by the flares? Or the smaller military looking craft?

I have no problem with David banning this guy. I find asking for donations after a story which reeks of fabrication tacky and a horrible first impression. But, I won't be upset at all if he stays longer to maybe make a better impression or back up his claims some how.

David Sereda as a Singularity... Yep. It works.

In science terms, isn't a singularity a black hole? Or is that an event horizon? I always thought that a singularity was a black hole, and if Akroyd is calling Sereda a black hole, then the addage applies.

Sereda is to the UFO community, as is Cygnus to the rest of the universe. Both suck incredibly hard, to the point to where not even light can escape.

Tommy Allison said:
David Sereda as a Singularity... Yep. It works.

In science terms, isn't a singularity a black hole? Or is that an event horizon? I always thought that a singularity was a black hole, and if Akroyd is calling Sereda a black hole, then the addage applies.

Sereda is to the UFO community, as is Cygnus to the rest of the universe. Both suck incredibly hard, to the point to where not even light can escape.

I haven't read Sereda's spew, but here's some info.

Gravitational Singularity.
Gravitational singularity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Event Horizon
Event horizon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In short, the singularity is part of a black hole. The deepest point in it. The event horizon is the outer most edge.

I've read Sereda's work let me summarize it out how I see it..

"Singularity" is easily the best word for his theory.

1. singular quality: a singular, exceptional, or unusual quality
http://encarta.msn.com/dictionary_1861734961/singularity.html

Also I often hear a singularity explained by physicists to be where mathematics and human understanding break down in a valid physics equation. So that definition isn't always referring to a black hole either. His proposition is that there is a single state where everything is one. Which many physics experiments do point to everything being connected. A particle field can be increased in time-space frequency to move into higher frequency/dimension where time and spacial distance are less meaningful in influence and the effect of gravity is also reduced. Given the right manipulation a craft and it's occupants can be phased higher, this also puts them in a state where they are only visible in the ultraviolet or higher light ranges. Phase the craft high enough and they can travel light years in hours or even minutes of our time. Even with his loony self he doesn't think that we could do it for decades (from what I understand).

It seems to me Biedny is either being unintentionally deceptive or he's disillusioned if he thinks that Sereda is claiming in his new movie that he can travel to Andromeda now. Sereda just believes that he's come to a partial understanding of how to do it if you had the right resources and years of research. The movie is just exploring possibilities. He's not a ufologist he's an enthusiast who's studied mysticism and worked with physicists for years it's not all that weird.

What, is the term "zen" suddenly outre? It would seem to me to be less singularity and more singularism. But again, why invent new words when old ones will suffice?

If Sereda is the new source for interstellar travel, I think I'll keep my feet on the ground.

Sereda's business practices with his partners leads me to believe that he's just another assclown out for a buck. If he knew anything, he wouldn't be such a tool.

I listened to more of the interview, and heard quite a bit of the lady. I was glad David mentioned his take on Sereda.

I'm a musician, and know what she was talking about in regards to creativity. In my view you tap into feelings, emotions/energy, spirit (your own or maybe others) God etc. and bring it into form in *your own way*. Different artists have their unique take on things, so there is creativity involved. There isn't complete and total creativity though, because we are pulling from things that have already existed. Notes, instruments, musical influences already existed before we wrote our music. I am very open to the fact that we are inspired by other art, life experience, feelings etc. Just as music that already exists can inspire new music, energies that exists on other planes if you will, can inspire new creations. It's a mixture of things going on. We have free choice of what we can do though. It's like the words we use already exists, but we use them in ways to create a-new (or a-old). This freedom and choosing, as well as personal take (choosing the exact notes, how it is played, choice of sound, instrumentation etc.) is a creative endeavor. You can think of it as tapping into the rest of yourself, since we are all one. But we can also add NEW stuff to creation which inspires new stuff I think. So, it's both to one degree or the other and varies from person to the end result.

We're just God with multiple personality syndrome amusing itself.:)

Why is it never enough to say "save the planet," why do these guys always have to add the word "earth"?

I don't mean to nit pick here but... Is there another planet we're destroying?

When I write my manifesto I think I'm going to be even more dramatic. "We are destroying the planet... EARTH!"

Earth First.

We'll get around to the rest of the solar system later.

We're not really destroying this planet. It would be absolute idiocy to think that we humans could destroy this planet. I live in Minnesota, and can tell you, that if people simply stopped mowing their yards, and driving their cars, mother nature would reclaim the land in a decade.

It's a joke to think that we humans could destroy this planet, when in contrast we are insignificant. You could build every single person a 3 bedroom house, and put them all in the state of Texas. LITERALLY. Every single human being could fit in the state of Texas with a 3 bedroom house, and yet we're to believe that we are so powerful that we could destroy this world?

No. In comparison to a Comet, meteorite, or the sun going nova, we are not capable of getting the job done. In fact, even after the last asteroid hit this planet, animals survived, and of course evolved into the talking monkeys we are today, so even if we destroyed this planet, it would recover.

People who tout this nonsense, are parroting the same tired Commie Mantra that has been bought and paid for by the rich elite pukes who seek to control everything in the world. Don't you know when you're being used?

It's sad, and pathetic. The world will not end when the last human dies, in fact, it will likely rejoice.

The notion of killing earth seems to hide the real underlying meaning in my opinion & that is that if we do not divert from our current trends of pollution & war etc, that humanity will suffer. I honestly believe mother can heal herself, but she 'IS' OUR SOURCE for life. When we talk about killing our planet, I do believe we are really trying to say 'If we do not stop the destruction of the bioshpere than we will all die'.

Look up at the sky, breathe the oxygen, smell the scent of rain & come to terms with life: This womb we all exist within has the same fundamental requirements as we do to survive. She is in metaphorical terms a human herself & all inhabitant cells within her makeup are the fauna, the flora, the human race & everything else you see around you that breathes. The micro & the macro scale of things, if you understand me correctly.

If the collective apathy so pungently reaking in societies on a global scale ceases to terminate, you can bet your bottom dollar we WILL destroy ourselves...& yes, she may rejoice just as we ourselves do upon the departure of a chronic case of the cold or flu.

Just my thoughts,

Goody.

Won't we have to become a civilized and humane species before we can carry such an impression in to space? We're good liars, but I don't know if we're good enough to fool other life forms with such a charade for long.

As an aside, the majority of life on the planet is insect in nature.

Now if you'll pardon me, I'm going to hop a spacecraft and talk philosophy with some deceitful, kidnapping aliens.

-DBTrek

I don't believe humanity can literally destroy the Earth, but we can certainly make it an even unhealthier, more unpleasant place to live than it already is. I think it's just a matter of common sense to follow the old adage of "don't sh*t where you eat."

The Hawk said:
He's not a ufologist he's an enthusiast who's studied mysticism and worked with physicists for years it's not all that weird.

He's not a UFOlogist? Good, then he can stop pushing the bullshit NASA footage that shows a bunch of ice and debris floating around and claiming it to be huge UFOs, when it's nothing but close debris severely out of focus. The guy is on several Docs and is always showing such footage, and recently petitioned to be allowed to go on the shuttle (as if).

Back